- Senior SAP professional with more than 12+ years of experience primarily in SAP FICO as Functional Consultant, Jr. Analyst, Configuration lead for Functional Modules.
- Hands on experience in ECC 6.0, S4 HANA Simple finance, New G/L, procure to Pay (Accounts Payable), Order to Cash (Accounts Receivable) and asset acquisition to retirement with internal order integration.
- Involved in Six Full Life - cycle implementations of SAP R/3 using ASAP methodology involving Business Blueprint, Realization, Final Preparation, Go Live and Prod Support.
- On controlling side: I have implemented product costing - make to order and make to stock processes and COPA - Costing based / Account Based.
- On ABAP: Implementation and support experience in RICEF concepts as developer. Good programming, debugging and analytical skills.
- Good understanding of BI tools and supporting BI team in implementation of new reports during month end and year end.
- Have certified Consultant on SAP Finance module ECC 6.0 version.
- I also have experience working as Sr. SAP Business Analyst providing production support to about 500 active users all over the world with issue handling, troubleshooting and maintaining the day-to-day running of the SAP system.
- Excellent knowledge of various SAP modules - SD, MM, PP and PS etc. including integration of these modules with FI & CO module.
- Analyzed client’s business requirements, needs and objectives and mapped them to the processes, solutions and products that are being implemented.
- Conducted GAP analysis, documented the findings, provided inputs during the analysis of the "As-Is" and "To-Be" processes, assessed scope of studies & suggested solutions.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, technical, research, technical writer, general business and functional skills. I have demonstrated leadership abilities through his various engagements.
- Good understanding of ABAP Code, guiding technical consultants in developing the reports/programs and using OSS notes in fixing the issues.
- Good communication & Inter-personal skills with multi-tasking talents and comfortable working in a team environment with tight schedules and meet deadlines
- Good Knowledge of S/4 HANA Simple finance, Read Soft, VIM and CFTE (Travel expenses) and various interfaces like RBS, AMOS etc.
SAP Functional Consultant
- This Project is Production support and rollout of Global template to Central Europe and Nordics.
- Responsible to coordinate with the business to gather the information related to STUART project.
- Setting up Read Soft Workflow users in ECC to approve the journals, AP invoices and configuration Read Soft.
- Coordinating multiple teams like SD, MM, SRM, Asset management etc. Supporting all kind of finance and controlling issues.
- Performing of testing of enhancing the new settings and new enhancements to the existing system.
- Analyzing the errors, debug and provided corrective solutions.
- Implemented the US GAP in line with SAP systems and migrated the G/L codes as per the business requirement.
- Developed a bank interface for vendor payment.
- Configured Z4/Z5 report as per the Bundesbank requirement for Foreign payments on Vendors.
- Implemented Treasury and BCM modules to collect the direct Debits from Agents and to pay suppliers.
- Supporting month end and year end closing issues as part of BAU maintenance.
- Setting up configuration to auto clear the customer, vendor, and G/L open items.
- Supporting revenue relate issues as part of the new financial reporting standards.
- Coordinating around 500 uses around the globe in fixing issues related to R2R, P2P, BW and O2C.
- Experienced in report customisation using Free Characteristics, Navigational Attributes, Conditions, Exceptions, Filters, Variables, Restricted/Calculated Key figures.
- Good understanding of finance R2R processes and data models.
- Gathering information from HFM consolidation team and helping BI team in customizing reports.
SAP FICO Lead Consultant
- This Project is Production support and Up gradation from ECC 6.0 S4 Hana.
- Responsible for the configuration of Short End Fiscal year and resolving issues related to the
- Rolling out of VIM (Vendor Invoice Management) to Non-PO invoices. Rolling out of VIM to all company Codes related to WWU project.
- Coordinating multiple teams like CRM, BW etc. Supporting all kind of finance and controlling issues.
- Performing of testing of enhancing the new settings. New enhancements to the existing system.
- Analyzing the errors, searching for causes of errors, provided corrective solutions.
- Implemented shortened fiscal year and prolonged fiscal year simultaneously with the guidelines of SAP.
- Working on project related to the to capitalize the replacement expenditure as capital expenditure to align the new Financial Reporting Standards.
SAP FICO Consultant
- This project is Rollout and production support in various countries.
- Foreign payments executed by the parent company on behalf of its subsidiaries and IHC intercompany payments using SAP’s In-House Cash (IHC) module. Created functional, detailed design, and testing specs for the IHC.
- Interacted with client business users for requirement gathering and analysis of existing business processes and prepared business Blueprint document and functional design document
- Responsible for configuration of customer/vendor mater records, terms of payment, cash discount base for invoices.
- Implemented electronic payment remittance functionality in SAP system.
- Developed the ADP GL interface that includes mapping of various earning codes, multiple countries.
- Monitoring calls and assign to team and working on issues on priority basis.
- Preparing the process documentation for knowledge sharing with various users from different locations.
- Actively participating on new process integration and giving the support for that.
- Coordinating with multiple teams like SD, MM, SRM, SCM and PS etc.,
- Preparing UAT documents, conducting End User Training on new business process.
- Ensuring the maintenance and support SLA is met.
- Working on Issues related to Workflow, IDoc, AR, AP, Integration of SD, and MM apart from general issues.
- Create the change related issues like Adaptive and corrective and standard changes.
- Updating new job details in run book, Scheduling Jobs. Monitoring and rerun the failure jobs on priority basis.
- Month and Year end closer problems like Change profit center names, updating tables and Updated profit centers in Cost Centers, Purchase Orders, Production Orders, Maintenance Orders and Internal Orders process in Confidential support.
- Uploading Scanned invoices and workflow related issues and redirecting the workflow approvals.
- Supporting all kind of Finance and controlling issue.
- Working on problem ticket and highlight to the business when we found need to change any process direction.
- Maintain the workflow authorization for newly joined employees using the PPOME transaction.
- Documentation of the Business Process Procedure, Configuration Guide, Scenario Overview and the creation of Scenario wise Demo/ tutor files.
- Applying the OSS note for the specific business process.
SAP FICO Consultant
- Accounts Receivables: Debtors master group creation and debtor master data creations, enabling Special GL accounting, Customization for advance payments and down payments.
- Assets Module: Configuration and Copy of Chart of Depreciation, Depreciation Areas Asset masters & Depreciation Key assigning as per company profiles.
- Creation of EDI partner profiles and maintain the partner profile setting for OBCD and OBCA.
- Creation tax code and maintain the tax procedure.
- Controlling: Maintenance of Basic Data for controlling module, Creation of Controlling Area, Creation of Primary and Secondary Cost Elements, Profit Centre Standard Hierarchy and Internal orders budgeting.
- System testing: Testing in DEV and INTW servers.
- Helped the client to convert the master data from legacy system to SAP system.
- Data migration activities: Developed SCAT programs using CATT functionality and provided requirements to ABAPR’S.
- Prepared the Soft Configuration Release notes, and responsible for the soft configuration settings till Production System.
- Conducted Integration testing for SD/AR (Sales Orders, Deliveries, Billing, and Shipping) MM/AP (Purchase Orders) module.
- Completed unit and preparation of Test case results documentation
- Developed FI/CO functional specifications for Legacy data Uploads using LSMW.
- Worked and maintained Cost center standard hierarchy with cost center groups representing organizational structure of the company, representative cost centers for summarization.
- Configured validation and substitution rules according based on business requirements.
- Unit Testing in FI and Integration Testing with other modules with documentation
- Supporting the Client Testing (Foundation and Quality) and Resolving Issues.
- Follow - through any issues that would hamper the timely delivery and /or quality of work output.