- Professional with 4+ year experience working on data modeling, data querying and data visualization tool.
- I’m a self - starter, results-orientated and a team player.
- I’m currently interning with SAP as a product manager working on SAP’s Cloud based analytics product (SAP Cloud Analytics).
- SAS, R
- Tableau, JMP, MS Excel
- SAP Analytics Cloud
- Hive, Pig, Spark
- Working with users and customers of SAP Cloud analytics offerings to improve business configuration.
- Working on core components of the product:
- Extending core data services views extensibility to meet customer specific needs
- Developing predictive models and services in SAP Analytics Cloud
- Designing predictive analytics custom applications
- Developing new SAP Leonardo IOT use cases and writing specification for developing applications
- Collaborating with the development organization to integrate best practices with overall solution
- Working with partners and customers, synthesizing requirements and delivering specification for the development teams.
- Used exploratory data analysis techniques to identify meaningful relationships, patterns, or trends from complex structured and unstructured data sets, used SQL.
- Developed dashboards that provide insights and visualization into channel and funnel performance relative to KPIs, projections, and historical performance.
- Partnered with the Sales team to identify impactful business problems and translate them into relevant analyses and actionable insights. Performed response modelling for targeted marketing of various products.
- Interacted with data source owners and participate in developing project plans.
- Conducted data sanity check in R using packages in Base R, used visualization packages like ggplot2 and performed missing value treatment etc.