- Total 14 years of IT experience in SAP BI, SAP HANA and Analytics
- Served as a senior onsite liaison. Resolved delivery issues. Worked with the delivery partner to improve delivery governance and operations metrics
- Helps manage internal account operations - these include commercial operations, process, coordination, onboarding etc.
- Established and build relationships with appropriate client-side peer(s). Resolved delivery issues. Understands and manages client expectations to result in an exceptional client experience.
- Drives account penetration through proactive selling of Cognizant's services, capabilities, solutions through continuation and extension of existing programs.
- Worked as Techno functional lead for BW on HANA Implementations for various industries like sales & distribution, Supply Chain Management, Utilities, Retail and Finance domains
- Expert level understanding of Data warehousing, HANA modeling, Universe development, analytics and Data Visualizations
- Strong understanding of Business Requirements, Business Process flow, System Process Modeling and System Analysis and Project Implementation
- Extensive hands-on experience on project management tools like Azure DevOps, JIRA.
- Excellent analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Presented several white papers in the areas of SAP Hana, BW, Design Studio and WEBI.
- Bachelor of Science in IT, 2005 and PGD in e-commerce 2009
Software Products : SAP HANA SP12, SAP BI 7.0, SAP BO 4.0
Admin Tools : SAP HANA Studio, SAP HANA Information Composer
Data Provision : SLT, SAP Data Services, Direct Extractor Connection, Flat file Uploader
Reporting : Excel, Business Object Explore, Webi, Dashboard, Lumira, SAP PAL, SAP Analytic cloud
DatabaseTools : SAP HANA Database, SQL 2005 and 2008
- Responsible to design and develop more than 15 data lakes for Confidential which are consuming SAP and Non sap data
- Provided and implementated recomandations to improve data hopping at Confidential and reduced IT cost by 1.5 million / year eview current SAP HANA and Hadoop architecture for pre build Confidential datalake
- Optimized more than 100 hana views as per best practices, decrease computational memory from 450 GB to ~8 GB and brought stabilization in current ecosystem
- Moved customet T-Code logic into SAP HANA and reduce load from transcational system
- Eliminate unplanned downtime in analytic area by setting up query execution threshold limit & visualization plan for RCA
- Replaced Hadoop scoop jobs & Store procedures in HANA by implementing SDI
- Designed and developed flowgraphs by using SDA and brought real time data for reporting
- Implemented XS Jobs for near realtime data
- Replaced scripted calculation views and rank node by implementing Table functions
- Improved reports performance by 10X by optimizing HANA queries
- Provided recomandations and helped business users to improve CRQ approval process
- Coordinated business analysts and team of 11 offshore developers to deliver the project on time without any customer escalations.
- Brought HCI logics and filter conditions in the HANA DB layer and reduced load from HCI
- Conducted, facilitated and lead UAT working sessions with business users for signoff.
- Designed, developed and migrated SAP HANA artifacts (Caluction views ) from lower environment to production by using delivery units
- Managed epics, features, product backlog, Stories and task in azure devops for each sprint.
- Actively participated in sprint planning and rectrospreactive session
- Responsible for delivering the following analytic solutions by using HANA and SAP BO
- Field service representative - Customer Notification
- ZIQ08 - Replace meter order generation
- Developer Refund Report
- BPU Regulatory Reports
- Closely worked with Confidential business users in Project design, roadmap, detail designs and Development approaches.
- Developed MVP as per sprint and moved to production by using CHAMP
- Conducted periodic demo with business and taken the deliverables sign off as per sprint
- Worked with PM for the backlog development in Jira
- Extensively used HTA for HANA views promotion in different landscapes
- Involved in creating a technical design document for each of the reporting areas
- Extensively involved in the training of the end users and creating training documentation
- Developed HANA views, Scripted Views and SAP AO, Lumira, Webi reports