- An experienced senior lead consultant with solid 13+ years of strong experience in SAP HANA & BW4/HANA, BO with sound knowledge of data warehousing end - to-end solutions. Certified SAP BW, SAP HANA & Prince2@ Foundation certified in Project Management.
- Expertise in building analytic & cloud (C4A/SAC & SBEE) solutions.
- Good experience in streamlining & standardization of HANA models as per the best practice guidelines.
- Very good experience in building SAP C4S cloud semantic layers.
- Very good knowledge in understanding & analyzing the requirements and the business process to provide end to end feasible solutions.
- Very good knowledge on the on premise & cloud analytics tools in the enterprise & cloud analytic platform and to provide cross cluster solutions.
- Expert in optimizing HANA or BW4HANA models .Very good experience in Agile scrum process.
- Delivered complex solutions in all the business areas in ECC like SD,MM, FI-CO, IS-OIL, HCM, Utilities, Energy, Bank Analyzer, Automobile industry etc.
- Responsible for sizing, planning and estimation of deliverables in BW and extensively worked in all phases of the projects including scoping, analysis, development, planning & estimation. Worked on with all the new cutting-edge technologies in the SAP data warehouse & Analytics world like SAC, Design studio, C4S semantics & SBEE(Enterprise dash board) and also extensively worked on Analysis for office(AfO) & Webi.
- Hands on experience in technical project end to end solutions. Ensure the priority and focus on the result driven & customer- oriented approach. Worked on ASAP, Water fall & Scrum methodologies.
Operating Systems: Windows 98, 2000, 2003,2010,XP.
Data warehouse: SAP BW4HANA/ 7.4/7.3/7.0/3.5/3.0 B/ 3.1C
Analytics: HANA 1.0 /HANA2.0/C4S
Reporting: SAP Bex, SAC, SBEE, lumira, Analysis
Office, C4A, Design studio:
ERP packages: SAP ECC 6.0/SAP SRM/SAP CRM
Databases: Oracle 9i, SQL
ConfidentialSAP HANA 1.0 Consultant
- Manage project execution, plan technical and maintenance activities
- Responsible for report requirement gathering, design and implementation
- Responsible for project delivery, assigning and prioritizations of tasks
- PoC for Cross-cluster team collaboration
- Analyze impact and plan activities to minimizing the risks in case of overlap/breaks occurs
- Native HANA model’s performance tuning to reduce run time and follow HANA guidelines
- Build BW & HANA models with best practice guidelines
- Expert in building interactive dash boards in SAP analytics cloud
- Responsible for review BW & Native HANA architecture overtime the progress
- Very good experience in agile SCRUM process (JIIRA)
- Help customers in the frontend tool approach for cloud & non cloud
- Regular status /progress calls with AO
Consultant in SAP HANA 1.0 SP4, HANA 2.0
- Good experience in HANA/BW4HANA data modelling, designing & performance
- Extensively worked on HANA 1.0 & HANA 2.0 modelling tools
- Worked on Analytical privileges concepts
- Very good experience in performance tuning for underlying native HANA models
- Extensively worked on planviz analysis
- Worked on HANA CDS (non XSA) views
- Very good experience in transforming BW data models in to native HANA models
- Worked on stored procedures and table functions
- Good understanding in SLT replication approach and build the models from ECC & other systems
- Handsome experience in scrum methodology for implementing the solution on agile approach
- Very good experience on waterfall & ASAP methodologies.
ConfidentialSAP BW 7.0 Consultant
- SAP Business objects 4.0/4.1/4.2
- Expert in building the SBEE enterprise dashboard reports for adhoc reporting
- Expert in building the SAC dash boards for adhoc and end user reporting
- Good experience in providing the user level authorizations in the SBEE dashboard tool
- Very good experience in building the Design studio dashboard solutions using BW & HANA sources.
- Worked on BO tools like webi, analysis office & explorer tools
- Certified consultant in SAP BW4/HANA
- Standardization of HANA models for C4S(Semantics) layer
- Worked on BI technical upgrade from 3.X to BI7.0Ehp2.
- Comprehensive data warehouse analysis and design experience, with in depth knowledge of data warehouse methodologies and modelling
- Effectively involved in estimations and new proposals
- Worked on all types of data warehousing projects like implementation, support & development & up gradation projects.
- Expert in BI data modeling, data extraction, data loading, scheduling, monitoring and reporting using BEx Analyzer, WAD.
- Very good experience in trouble-shooting,issue resolution and doing impact analysis
- Worked on APD(Analysis Process designer) & BI Accelerator.
- Very good experience in the performance issues in the DW data modelling & Analytics
- Very good exposure in planning in the DW planning tools like integrated planning & BPS
- Proficient in DW ETL process and good experience in the enhancement of existing data model
- Content technical lead consultant with hand-on experience
- Good experience in project management activities and good in planning and implementation
- Ensure the result driven and customer oriented approach
- Good experience in ASAP, waterfall & Agile scrum methodologies