- SAP Functional Analyst with 11 years of prevalent experience in Information Technology dispensing significantly customer - centric & customer-focused business process solutions, end-to-end IT management solutions, through process orchestration and best practices, encompassing variety of SAP products that include, SAP CRM, ECC and FIORI
- Understanding of various phases such as process mapping, system configuration, implementation, testing, system Go-live and support.
- Excellent understanding of ASAP methodology and involved in five full life cycle implementations in SAP.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, presentation, analytical skills. Able to translate business objectives into clear functional and technical requirements.
- Coordinating and Monitoring all testing activities Like UTP, FAT, Regression and Performance Testing
- Expertise in deriving Test Strategies, Test Plans, and Test Scripts for Manual functional requirements
- Ability to adapt to new concepts & establish new processes with effective Interpersonal and People management skill.
- Offering an exceptional ability to work under high pressure, tight deadlines, with capability to instill confidence in other team members due to international experience and in-depth knowledge of solutions.
- Proficient in interacting with Business Process Owners and End Users during Business Blueprint, Configuration, Customization and Integration phases.
- An excellent learner of new tools, technologies and processes. Demonstrated record of success in applying SAP to client specific needs.
- Sound understanding of backend system. SD knowledge
Middleware: R/3 Integration Sound knowledge on initial load, RFC Destination between Systems. Admin console - Site, Publication and Subscription. Generating required Customizing objects for Initial Replication, updating tables, Define & Release queues, Replication of Master Data from ECC to CRM and CRM to ECC.
Sales: Maintenance of Transactional Processing, Copy control, Lead, Opportunity Management, sales transactions, Sales cycle, Follow-up Transaction. Hands on experience in configuration of quotations, contracts, orders and billing.
Service: Symptoms and solution, Installed Base, Quotation, Order, Contract, Confirmation & Resource Planning.
Sr. SAP Consultant
- Interacted with Confidential Business Leads, Users to understand existing Business processes and gather the functional requirements for the CRM 7.0 implemenation, Marketing Campaigns, Sales Orders, Service processes
- Did the due diligence of the Business requirements and designed the Business process flow, Business Blueprint and Functional specifications for the Confidential for various Business processes which include Marketing Campaigns, Sales Order process, Service, Contracts, Campaigns, ERMS, LORD, Logistics integration with ECC
- Created Marketing Campaigns to generate Activities/Leads/Call Lists with Interactive script and passing them to IC Agents. Target groups are built from BP marketing attributes and BW queries
- Configured the Web UI framework including Business Roles, Work centers/groups, Direct link groups, Navigation bar, Alerts, Fact sheet integration for the new Business Roles
- Configured Sales Orders, Service Order/Confirmations including Organizational set up, Products, Transaction types, Item categories, Copying control, Partner/Text/Date determination, Actions and Order fulfillment (Availability check, Delivery, PGI, Billing) for the CRM Orders
- Worked on the E-Commerce/Hybris data hub for the SAP Integration of the B2B/B2C Orders
- Helped in replicating the Mater data for Business partners, Vendors, Products, Promo Ids from ECC and legacy systems SPI, Archway etc. into CRM and vice versa
- Coordinated with the development to develop multipl interfaces, reposrts, monitoring tools to supplement the standard MW tools so that all the critical orders tracked and resolved immediately
- Led the effort of the testing & security coordination for FIT, FUT, UAT with the Business users, Testing Teams, Security teams & developers
- Helped in writing the functional specifications for CRM Interfaces, Reporting, Monitoring tools to fill the gaps in the standard functionality
- Helped in architecting the CRM Security design
- Configured and involved in Avaya CTI integration with CRM for the Call Center team
- Coordinated with Development (ABAP, PI, MW) teams for the enhancements as well as development of interfaces for the SAP CRM Web UI applications
Sr. SAP Consultant
- Gathered and analyzed OTC Integration requirements from Confidential Business users
- Designed the Inbound and Outbound interfaces from SAP to ESKER system
- Integrated SAP system with ESKER tool through Sterling integrator
- Developed 3 outbound interface programs for Customer, Partner and Material extract
- Configured inbound interface for Orders (IDOC logical message ORDERS, Basic type ORDERS05)
- Performed required Partner profile setting (Logical system) for inbound
- Prepared SIT and UAT test scripts
- Involved in UAT sessions with End users to complete the testing
- Performed all required cutover activities and data migration activities during GO Live
Sr. SAP Consultant
- Interacted with Confidential Companies Finance Group Business Leads, Users to understand existing Business processes and gather the functional requirements for the SAP CRM 7.0 implementation.
- Did the due diligence of the Business requirements and designed the Business process flow, Business Blueprint and Functional specifications for the COSMOS for various Business processes which include Sales Contracts (Deals), Installments, Billing, and Cash.
- Designed and tested four SAP Fiori UI5 Apps for Sales Contract Creation, Sales Contract Edit and Add Sub Items & Prices.
- Creation and maintenance of New Sales Organization Structure (Sales Organizations, Distribution channel and Division) both in SAP CRM and ECC systems
- Configured CRM system and integrated it with ECC
- Initial Load, Delta Load and Request Loads
- Configuring Sites, Publications and Subscriptions
- BDOCs Modeling and Monitoring
- Involved in CRM Middleware configurations and replicating Master data form one system to another
- Defined New Org Data determination profiles
- Defined Number ranges for BPs
- Defined BP Groupings and BP authorization groups
- Customized SAP CRM Fields and page layouts
- CRM Middleware settings
- Configured New Transaction type, Item categories and item category determination
- Configured Status Profiles for User Status (Header and Item level)
- Custom Configuration tables for Deal field, Stage and Status level restrictions
- Configured required Business roles
- Created Custom workflow with SAP Workflow builder
- Defined Partner Functions and Partner determination profiles
- Configured Date Profiles, Date Types and Date rules
- Text Management
- Configured Pricing (Fee types)
- Create Billing units & Assign Billing Unit to sales org
- Assign Billing Unit to Company Code
- Billing engine item category mapping
- Managed Technical Cutover Over plan for all cutovers including production
- Performed all manual activities during cutover
- Designed and helped Security team to create Master Security roles and derived backend roles
- Worked with portal team to design all the required Portal roles
- Coordinated with Development (ABAP) team for the enhancements as well as development of Reports and enhancements
- Troubleshooting & Debugging of custom programs
- Resolving defects that were raised as part of QA Test and Functional Verification Testing
- Provided Knowledge Transfer Sessions to Support team