- Professional with 15+ years of SAP experience. 5+ years of implementation experience on SAP Hybris ecommerce and S4
- Expertise in implementing robust, scalable SAP cloud solutions.
- Proficient in implementing SAP Hybris, S4, C4C and Standard ERP and CRM solutions.
- Experience in B2B, B2C, Pricing, Global Indirect Tax systems, O2C & CPQ processes.
- Managed full life cycle of projects
- Awarded for my counselling and mentoring skills, helped my team to grow in professional and personal space
- Proficient in preparing project plan, execution, Staffing, Revenue calculation, Project budget
- Experience in conducting design workshops, Fit Gap analysis workshop, and running design meetings
- Experience in working with Client team at onsite and helping setting up the expectations and Business Processes
- Experience in Managing the project, Preparing project plan, Estimation, Development plan, Testing plan and Go live
- Experience in setting up Cut over plan, Setting up System landscape with future aspects, Training Client team and Transition to support team
System Integration Lead
- Solution Architect for the Integration program
- Partner with CIO, VPs and IT director to manage the program and execution
- Work closely with Commercial, Sales and Marketing business organizations to re - define new processes.
- Grow business user knowledge with new processes, define the new processes to bridge the gap between IT and Business.
- Implement new global solution and work with business to accept the new model.
- Conduct the requirement gathering workshops with global business leads
- Defining the new enterprise solution architecture
- Hybris based solution to create quotes & sales orders
- E-Commerce catalog to search and select multiple products and apply discounts
- Define new solution for Catalog tools to search country based inclusion and exclusions.
- Create new approval process for pricing, configure pricing deviations and discounts
- Hybris based selling portal for channel partners.
- Implementing global and localized pricing and discounts.
- Define testing strategy for Business Integration test and UAT
- Define cutover approach to integrate with existing CRM system
- Requirement gathering sessions
- Define upgrade path from Core ERP to S4
- Solution designs for suppliers to register in the quoting tool.
- Product approval process for suppliers
- Hybris quote and order integration with Vendavo pricing engine
- Localize Hybris experience for UK, US and AU
- Integration ERP Manufacturing processes with S4
- Design the new purchasing process in S4, customized for UK, US and AU organizations.
- Complex configurable products catalog in Hybris
- Sales Deal and bulk contracts solution in Hybris
- Implementation of new Sales order process in S4
- Build country specific order creation process for UK, US and Australia
System Integration Lead
- Define new user experience for channel partners.
- Organize global workshops with business for requirement gatherings and project blueprinting.
- Solution for channel partners and resellers to sell directly from EMC quoting tools.
- Solutions for EMC direct sales reps to work in their own territory.
- Hybris Catalog to configure the products and replicate the configured products to CRM
- Hybris Catalog to search and select multiple configurable and non-configurable materials.
- Define new pricing and discounting rules for channel partners.
- Integration of Hybris e-commerce tool with Vendavo for pricing approval and quoting integration.
- Integrating the Hybris portal with CRM backend.
- Solution to create new service request process in Hybris
- Solution for service reps to login and update the service request. Also integrate the service requests with quotes
- Solution to create contracts and contracts approval on Hybris portal.
- Define new user experience for direct sales and service organizations using Hybris.
- Solution for sales commission management
- Integration of CRM Marketing with Hybris quotes for customer visibility and sales support.
- Run the command center for global user acceptance testing. Travel onsite to support users
- Prepare test cases and defect fixes
- Work closely with development team to support any development issues.
- Analyze the existing selling processes in ECC for global coke plants.
- Review and provide the analysis report to enhance the user experience for sales reps and delivery operations.
- Build the mobile applications for internal organizations for review and take actions on local tasks.
- Enhanced user experience for delivery trucks using new mobile apps and routing features.