- 12+ years of experience with SAP Testing and Analysis and have experience in different modules in SAP ECC6.0 and R/3, SD, HR, MM, PP, FI/CO & WM.
- Experienced in automation testing using QTP and performance testing using LoadRunner.
- Expert in creating test plans, test cases and documentation of test results using Quality Center.
- Expertise of Software Quality Assurance and Testing (SQAT) and Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including requirements analysis, design, development, testing, and deployment and HP QC.
- Experienced in SDLC as well as Agile Methodology Life Cycles.
- Experience in conducting Functional, Regression, User Acceptance, Integration, Load and Performance using LoadRunner, QTP, and Quality Center.
- Determine scope of the project and conduct workshops with key users to collect business process, reporting, interface development and data load requirements.
- Well versed with different Agile Methodologies for Scrum, XP and Lean Programming methods.
- Developed automated Regression tests scripts for MM, SD, FI/CO, HR and SRM using QTP.
- Well versed with both formats of QTP i.e. Record and Play and VBScript.
- Developed Test Plan and Test execution strategy for the automated tests using QTP and Quality Center.
- Expertise in Configuration, Customization, Enhancement, Production Support and Coordination of Customer Master, Procure to Pay (P2P), Material Master, Organizational Structure and Order Management, Make to order (MTO), Make to stock (MTS), Record to Report (R2R), Consignment orders and third - party order processing, Contracts and Intercompany business.
- Designed manual test cases in ALM 12.0 under Test Plan Module for new functionality.
- Actively participated with User groups to perform extensive User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Developed and executed automation test scripts, recorded test results and maintained errors and bug tracking using Quality Center.
- Mapped the test cases to requirements under the Requirements module in ALM 12.0 for Traceability
- Enhanced QTP scripts by creating parameters, output values, checkpoints, regular expressions and descriptive programming.
- Tested Outbound and Inbound Idoc. Involved in end-to-end testing of all inbound and outbound processes.
- Involved in multi upgrade and conversion/cutover activities with greater efficiency. Resourceful problem solver with an excellent ability to understand the shortcomings of SAP’s business processes, capture justified user requirements and manage these through completion within a structured development cycle.
- Expertise in end-to-end implementation, Upgrade and Roll-out projects, by performing Integration, Functional, Regression, User Acceptance Testing, Load, Stress, Volume, Scalability, Reliability and Endurance testing in terms of performance and tuning.
- Worked with team members and end user community to develop, check and test the document functional design, including report samples, transactional and business process scripts and test scripts.
- Developed performance test scripts, test scenarios and validated test environments.
- Developed and executed test scenario using LoadRunner.
- Well versed with complete software development Life cycle (SDLC) and its integration with QA methodology.
- Good at communicating the ongoing changes and results with customer by maintaining daily test log and handling offshore teams.
R/3 Interfaces: EDI, ALE, Idoc and BAPI
Bug Reporting Tools: Test Director 8.0/8.2, Quality Center 9.0/9.2/10.0/11.0
ERP System: SAP R/3 Release 4.6C, 4.7, ECC 6.0
Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 10, UNIX, Linux
Testing Tools: QTP 9.2, HP QC 9.0, ECATT, SAP TAO, ALM 12.0
Lead SAP Testing Consultant
- Worked on Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) for software development.
- Prepared Test Cases for outbound interface for the Shipment details from SAP to legacy system.
- Interacting with development team, functional and business analysts to develop Test Scenarios at different levels of implementation.
- Developed and executed Test Scripts, recorded test results and maintained errors and bug tracking using HP Quality Center (QC) ALM.
- Worked on SAP ECC 6.0
- Managed test case development and execution using HP Quality Centre (QC) ALM.
- Tested the FI/CO transactions for field errors, missing data and syntax errors in all the custom programs and modified the field changes.
- Tested and documented interactive and classical reports like Customer orders, Material Summary Report, Inventory analyses Report, Maintenance materials for reference report.
- Performed Regression testing for each enhancement before moving into Production System.
- Exposure to Order to Cash (O2C) and Procurement to Pay process (PTP), Automatic Payment Program, Lockbox, Treasury Management, EDI and IDOCS.
- Worked on integration of QTP with QC for automated testing in both formats i.e. record & play and VBScripts.
- Prepared Test Scripts using LoadRunner to test several standard and interactive reports in SD and MM divisions. Reports include Stock Overview of a material, Material Analysis for purchasing, Sales Orders due for delivery, Daily sales summary, Source List for a material.
- HP Quality Centre ALM was used to continuously spy and keep track of the application by generating the reports and graph. QC was also used to report new defects and track their progress.
- Build trading partner relationships, reduce problems, create resolutions to ensure proper deployment of EDI service
- Interacted with Client to understand the requirement on Mapping of EDI IDOC.
- Worked on Record to Report (R2R) and Purchase Order Outputs to configuration.
- Hands on Experience working on Configuration of Purchase orders output conditions.
- Worked with Offshore team of people managing them and handling them in different areas of work.
SAP Testing Consultant
- Involved in creating the Test Plan and Test Scenarios against Software requirement specifications
- Responsible for estimating Performance for User Login, Account Information.
- Performed Load Test, by taking inputs from the documents and the recorded scripts was parameterized to accurately emulate the real user behavior.
- Worked in ECC 6.0 environment
- Defined transactions to measure server performance under load by creating rendezvous points.
- Developed Reports and Graphs to present the Stress Test results to the management
- Developed testing scenarios and conducted End-To-End testing in all areas of SAP SD, MM and FI/CO modules.
- Worked on Operational Qualification (OQ) for MM processes in coordination with testing and implementation team.
- Identified and studied Business Process Requirement (BPR) and Business Process Procedures (BPP) for effective documentation.
- Coordinated with the project management team and development team to understand business rules and work flow.
- Worked on various areas of new sales billing types and relevant delivery documents.
- Tested the Purchasing Info records, source list and various output types.
- Worked on various scripts related to vendor master and Material master.
- Conducted testing for special stocks in Inventory Management like sub-contracting, third-party and vendor consignment
- Involved in testing various Inbound and Outbound deliveries for Purchase Orders
- Tested transactions for Logistics Invoice Verification, GR/IR Account Clearing, Issuing Invoices and Credit memo.
- Tested Change Recipe, Update Recipe for Commercialization, Transform General Recipe and Change Master Recipe
- Worked on various aspects of indirect material procurement
- Defects are reported to the development team using HP Quality Center.
SAP QA Tester
- Analyzed user requirement document and developed test plan, which includes test objectives, test strategies, test environment, test priorities, test cases.
- Modify/Develop unit, and integration test case scenarios. Documented the scenarios with screen shots for future references.
- Worked in SAP ECC 6.0 environment
- Written scenarios for each of the functionality of the tool I was testing and documented.
- Interacted with developers to Report and Track Bugs using Quality Management system (QMS)
- Performed ad-hoc testing, tested the look and feel of the tool as per the required design.
- Perform comprehensive unit, integration, and regression testing on code enhancements applied.
- Worked on HP Quality Center to log issues and run the scripts manually.
- Identified bugs, documented the same, worked with the developer to close the issues by re- testing on the fixes.
- Developed TSL scripts for performance test using Mercury Win Runner and Load Runner. Creation of User Scenarios, which defined what action users can take and what result are expected to test whether the desired results are achieved.
- Documented test results, and reported directly to the testing manager and developers.
- Used various tables to cross verify tested results that reflect in the data base and used table to customer/material information.
- Tested the flow of Quote to Cash process and Procure to Pay Process.
- Involved in Unit, String, Integration and Regression testing of Order-to-Cash transactions.
- Provided and clearly articulate issues and document the issues found during testing.
- Verifying the related documents are created or not using the Transaction Codes supplied in the scripts. Record and customize the scripts in Low-level mode and replaying them back using Quick Test Pro. Maintained defect tracking using Mercury Quality Center.