- SAP WM & MM Techno Functional Consultant, SAP Technical Architect, SAP Performance Optimization Expert and ABAP Team Lead (Onsite / Offshore) with over 15 years of experience in SAP involving in multiple Full Life Cycle Implementations and Upgrades.
- Played a key role in implementation of MRO (Maintenance Repair & Overhaul) solution in Sikorsky and SAP WM in Armored Auto Group (AAG).
- Designed and developed RF transactions using SAP ITS mobile.
- Strong functional knowledge in WM, MM (P2P, MRP, GPD), SD (OTC), PS and FI/CO modules of SAP.
- Experienced in WM Inbound and Outbound processes like Putaway and Stock Removal Strategies, Picking and Packing, Wave Picking and Slotting.
- Strong knowledge in configuration of Movement Types, Radio Frequency (RF) devices using ITS Mobile, Physical Inventory and Handling Unit Management(HUM).
- Expertise in design and development of Module Pool (Dialog) programming for RF Transactions.
- Customized Warehouse packing labels using Smartforms.
- Awareness & Exposure to Agile, SAP’s Activate & ASAP Methodologies.
- 10 years of combined expertise in Analysis, Design, Development, Support and Performance Optimization of ABAP/4 programs in ECC, MRP, SRM, CRM, GTS, BW for Aerospace & Defense Client with a complex SAP environment & Oracle (11.2) Database.
- Involved in 3 full life cycle SAP Implementation Projects, 3 SAP Upgrade (ECC6.0 and EHP7) Projects and in multiple support projects.
- Received Client Appreciation numerous times.
- Well versed with The Internet of things (IoT) with SAP, Industry 4.0, SAP Personas like Building Simplified Screens, Scripting & Troubleshooting, Administrative activities and Performance improvements.
- Acquainted with HANA Studio (Eclipse), DB Schemas / Tables, Sequences, Views (Attribute, Analytic and Calculation), Privileges (Analytic, SQL, System and Package), SQL Script, SAP UI5, OData Service, Server - Side Java Script (XSJS) etc. during training on SAP HANA from Open SAP.
- Managed ABAP Development Teams in SAP Upgrade (4.7 to ECC 6.0) Project and in several implementation and support projects.
- Worked on customized Grouping, Pegging and Distribution (GPD) solution for an A & D Client.
- RICEFW - Designed / Developed ABAP Reports (ALV, Classical and Interactive), Transactions (Module Pool Programs), Function Modules, SAP Scripts, SmartForms, Interfaces (RFC, BAPI, ALE, EDI, IDOC), Conversions, User-Exits, Enhancements (BADI) etc. for all major modules of SAP
- Good knowledge on SAP Workflow and WebDynpro concepts.
- Well versed with Object Oriented Programming (OOP) Concepts.
- Prepared Test Plans and Test Data for Unit & Integration Testing of development in ABAP/4
- Strong command in Data Dictionary Objects of SAP and efficient design of Database Tables.
- Resolved major performance issues in custom development and received client appreciation
- Improved performance and reduced run time (from 22+ Hours to 12+ hours) for an MRP cycle.
- Strong knowledge in Database concepts like Table Live Reorg, V2/V3 Updates, generation of Table Index Stats, Primary and Secondary indices and Performance Optimization of SQL for large databases
- Well versed with SAP tools like Code Inspector, SQL Trace, Runtime Analysis etc.
- Expert in SQL Trace Execution Plan analysis - Cost to Rows ratio, CPU Time etc.
- Extensively used HP Quality Center to track defects identified during test cycles of SAP Upgrade .
- Excellent team player with strong documentation and communication skills
- Strong ability to conceptualize, analyze and resolve complex issues from broader and specific perspectives with sound knowledge of most business functions.
- A member of SAP Community Network (SCN).
ERP: SAP R/3 3.1H, 3.1I, 4.0B, 4.5B, 4.6C, 4.7 Enterprise, ECC 6.0, EHP7
SAP S/4 HANA: SAP S/4 HANA 1809, 1909
SAP HANA: SAP HANA 1.0 SP5
SAP Personas: SAP Personas
Mater Data Management: SAP MDM 5.5 and 7.1
Programming Languages: ABAP/4, SQL, C, C++, BASIC
Operating Systems: WINDOWS Server 2008, 2003, NT and WINDOWS 10, XP, 98, MS-DOS
Senior SAP Techno Functional MRO Consultant
- Implemented a lot of Sikorsky Business Functionalities (Custom) in SAP following Agile Methodology and using below SAP Technologies:
- Configuration in SD, MM and WM Modules
- Reports (ALV, Classical and Interactive),
- Interfaces (RFC, BAPI, ALE, EDI, IDOC)
- Conversions - BDC (Batch Data Communications), LSMW
- Enhancements (BADI, User Exits)
- Forms (SAP Scripts, Smart Forms) for printing packing labels and Quality Inspection reports
- WorkFlow - Automated Approval Process
- Transactions (Module Pool Programs),
- Custom Function Modules
- Document Management System (DMS)
SAP BI, SCM and Solution Manager.
- Picking and Packing for Outbound Delivery as a part of SAP OTC process - Automated picking and packing process on Radio Frequency ( RF) device by creating Transfer Order ( FM - L TO CREATE DN), confirming pick ( BDC - LT1D), creating Handling Unit ( BAPI HU CREATE), packing material in HU, packing HU in HU ( FM - WS DELIVERY UPDATE) for Delivery Note and printing packing labels with bar codes.
- Transfer Confirm for Outbound Delivery using BDC for LT1E.
- Picking and Goods Issue for Process Orders - Automated Picking and Post Goods Issue ( FM - L TO CREATE SINGLE) and Post Goods Issue ( BAPI GOODSMVT CREATE) using movement type ‘261’.
- Goods Receipt (GR) and Putaway for Process Orders - Finished goods are assigned serial numbers using Serial Number Management and Putaway in warehouse by creating Transfer Order for Process Order with movement type ‘103’ and confirming quantity received in process order by calling BDC for COR6 (Confirm Process order).
- Configured movement types - 601 (for manual TR creation), 319 (for manual TO creation) and 261 (for immediate confirmation of TO).
- User Setup in LRFMD for RF Transactions.
- Involved in User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and User Training on SAP WM RF functionalities.
- Remediation of SAP Data Dictionary objects using SPDD
- Remediation of ABAP custom development using SPAU
- Designed, Created and Managed Customer, Vendor and Material Master Data Repositories in SAP MDM.
- Integrated SAP MDM 7.1 with ECC 6.0 using SAP PI as middleware and automated Master Data exchange between SAP MDM and ECC.
- Imported Master Data extracted from SAP and Non-SAP systems into SAP MDM using File Import option.
- Master Data Consolidation by Cleanse & Normalize data
- Cleansing rules including Validation / De-duplication by Matching / Standardization and Master Data Transformation / Data type Conversion rules.
- Master Data Harmonization - Shared Master Data from MDM to ECC and other systems through SAP PI