- SAP / S4 HANA / S2P / P2P/ ARIBA / IBP/ Process Improvement / Strategic planning
- Results - driven source to pay / procure to pay Professional with extensive cross-industry experience in digitalizing logistics and material management related business processes, E2E solution design, strategic planning, defining future roadmap, process integration new product rollouts, and business development.
- Credited with executing multiple E2E implementations, global supports, global templates roll out and up-gradation projects.
- Particular aptitude in the global high-tech manufacturing, retail, energy, IT, and telecommunications. Recognized for slashing expenses while maintaining high-level product quality, processes automation and innovation in processes.
- Exemplary leadership and communication skills and excels in demanding environments.
- Solution architect and functional lead and role-played successfully in multiple engagements
- Proven ability to architect, configured and deliver best practice, innovation to architect business process in supply chain/ procure to pay SAP (ARIBA/SRM/MM/IM/WM/LE/IBP)
- Integration with other applications (FICO/ OTC / PS/ Plant maintenance) middleware and bolt on tools
- Architectural review of new project, enhancement and analyzing cross impact on bolt on solutions
- Achieve record of achievement in “Find Your Path to SAP S4 HANA” and completed ARIBA training with SAP
- Established future roadmap, long- term strategy, architecture as well as short-term scope for multi-phased projects
- Digitalizing S2P/P2P business processes by optimizing the relevance of SAP and cloud technologies
- Strong professional skills, ability to communicate at all level of organization. Develop trust, teamwork and respect
- Collaborate with sponsors, business/ IT leaders, SMEs, processes owners during software development life cycle
- Developing project plan that consists scope, time, cost, quality, stakeholder, resource, communication and risk management. Assimilates and integrates dependent plans from other entities and coordinates with delivery team
- Continues improvement in business processes while utilizing new/ unused industry best practices capabilities
- Validation and maintenance of configuration, development, enhancement and training documentation
- Hands on experience in preparing functional specification (RCIEFW), test script, coordination with ABAP team
- Experience in SAP/ Non- SAP change control process and leading new designs approval by CCB
- Experience in agile, scrum and waterfall methodologies for SAP implementation and enhancement project delivery
- Conducting business process analysis, assessments, and preliminary cost/benefit/impacts analyses
- Continuous review of SAP and non-SAP investment to optimize the return on investment
- Managing effective relationship with client, manage service provider, external and contingent resources
- Effectively engage in drafting RFP response for client and involve in technical discussion phase
- Efficient and timely transition of new project implementation, Change/Transformation management
- Estimates skill requirements, working with management/ vendor to identify appropriate resources
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- SAP Primary Module: ARIBA/MM/IM/WM/LE/IBP
- SAP Integration: OTC, FICO, EHS, BW
- SAP Best Practice Implementation
- Testing Strategy
- Cost Reduction and Avoidance
- Quality Assurance
- Incident/Problem management
- Strategic Planning & Implementation
- Stakeholder Management
- Communication Management
- Data Migration & System Integration
- Operations Analysis & Process Architecting
- Team Management & Leadership
- SLA and escalation management
- Change/Transformation Management
SDLC: Planning, Design, Realization, Testing, Implementation and production support
ARIBA Integration: With ECC and S/4 Hana. Integration using Cloud Integration Gateway (CSV for master data and cXML for transaction data), integration by PI. Master data full load and incremental load.
ARIBA Upstream: Sourcing (RFI, RFQ, Live auction/ reverse auction), quick and full project, template creation, Contract management, Supplier life cycle and performance management. Supplier (Request, registration, qualification).
ARIBA Downstream: Normal and hybrid processes. Catalog, punch out catalog and non-catalog item procurement. PR creation. Budget check with S4 and ECC system. Catalog approval. Catalog upload (buyer and supplier). Goods receipt, service entry sheet and invoicing. Ok to pay invoice, Payment status update from S4 to ARIBA.
ARIBA SCC: Forecasting, PO creation (normal, subcontracting, consignment, multi-tier PO), component delivery to vendor, component receipt notice, transmission to AN, goods receipt, consignment inventory status, Invoice creation in AN by supplier.
Material Management: Organization structure, master data, external service, material requirement planning. release strategy, workflow, version management, STO, automatic account determination, pricing procedure, split valuation, special procurement, message determination, PR, RFQ, PO, source list, info records, quota arrangement, inter and intra company stock transfer, indirect procurement, application development at Fiori app. Catalog content management, integration of SRM/ARIBA/Master data governance (MDG) and bolt on tools.
Inventory Management: Movement type, transfer posting, PR and PO creation from PGR, HU in IM and WM for serialized/non-serialized/Batch managed stock. Availability check for SO and STO. Backlog report, LIV and physical inventory count (Cycle/ yearly), posting difference, SLED check activation for plant and movement types.
Accounts payable/ FI: Country specific tax procedures, 3way matching, ERS, invoicing, and vertex interface
Warehouse Management: Organization structure, put away and stock removal, movement type (standard/ custom/ reference), IM-WM interface, search strategies, TO, TR, number range, posting change etc., WM interface setup with PP/ QM, Kanban setup and material staging. WM integration with SD (Two-step picking), wave picking. Physical inventory count. Customize advance put away and picking strategy for pallet and rolls, yard management, hazardous material management in WM. Batch conversion during cutover activities. Storage unit and handling unit management. Printing of different levels and pick tickets.
RF device: Configuration, menu setup for RF device, coordination with basis for activating service which connect RF device with SAP server. Custom program development in RF device like automation of STO by scanning HU unit and receiving plant, consignment to own stock transfer, Bin to Bin transfer automation, TO confirmation. Integration with Bartender for barcode label prints and label print for shipment.
Logistics: International and domestic shipping. Integration of shipping with WM/MM/PP/SD. Export compliance, commodity code. Shipping point and goods receiving point determination, loading point, picking and packing, route maintenance, hazardous material in international shipping, item category control and other LE processes for Inbound and outbound movement, shipment, packing slip output determination, reverse logistics etc.
3PL/ EDI: 3PL EDI integration (846, 945,944). Integration of SAP with internal systems PO, EIS, B2B for contract manufacturing, 3PLs” WMS, Integration. Integration with UPS, FedEx for shipping label generation. EDI 850,855,856,810 for all X12, EDIFACT and CSV format implementation with supplier and customer.
Integrated Business Planning (IBP): - S&OP, Inventory and control tower. Forecast Model configuration, forecast error Calculation, Forecast Release, Alerts, Demand Sensing configuration, control Tower KPIs. Configured Dashboards and Charts for Inventory and Demand to support different what if analysis. Configuration of building blocks (Attributes, Master Data Types, Time Profile, Planning Area, Planning level) and Key Figures etc., integration with IBP Excel Add-In and HCI. Design the logic for flow of data from S4 to IBP. Batch job set up in S4 and IBP.
Production Planning and Quality Management: Discrete manufacturing, repetitive manufacturing, PP/DS. CTO, MTO, ATO, MTS, ATP process. Return management, FOC, drop shipment, part substitute, subcontracting, consignment, outline agreements, scheduling agreements. Quality notification, inspection stock, and SN flow control due to quality notification, integration with Bolt on tools.
ABAP Expertise: debugging, functional module, smart from, scripts, ABAP dictionary, table, structure, query, pricing
Data Migration Tools: LSMW, BDC, BAPI, win shuttle, data verification with legacy for WM/IM and MM
Non - SAP tools: - Readsoft, Tech Genie, AIC, Supply net, EIS, B2B, HPQC, HPSM and Service now etc.
Tools: S4, SAP ECC6.0, 5.0, & 4.7, Microsoft Office Suite, Remedy, HP Service Manager, HP Quality Center, Unity, Plan IT, Solution manager, Charm, Panaya, Service Now, jIRA
Methodology: ASAP, Agile, ITIL, Scrum, Waterfall
Confidential, Miami, FL
SAP Source to Pay Lead (ARIBA/MM/IM/WM/LE) - S4 HANA
- Create end-to-end process models for S2P/P2P & reengineering for processes improvements.
- Liaising with business for testing strategy, test scenarios, UAT signoff and super user training.
- Participate in industry discussions and events to learn and share understandings and best practices.
- Partners with key business leaders and process owners to ensure Implemented standard business process designs.
- Oversee projects delivery, production support activities and delivering value addition within project triple constrain.
- Managing and coordinating delivery of project/ changes within committed sprint with the help internal/ external team.
- Partner with business to justified value proposition for each project through effective business case development.
- Builds superb understanding of the existing SAP solution and its interaction with other applications.
- Provides leadership and guidance in identifying and developing global solutions within SAP toolset.
- Partner with business leaders to stay abreast of strategic imperatives and planned business model evolution.
- Assisting business to formulate policies and procedures according to regulatory requirements.
- New project prioritization on basis of business priority/ strategies, available capacity and budget.
- Weekly projects update, risk, achievements/concern highlights to IT/ business management, PMO and sponsors.
- Leading SAP change management and advising for Go/No-Go decision for implementing SAP P2P solution.
- Utilizing solution manager for SAP change management and charm for transport management.
- Employing software development life cycle, application development methodologies and traceability matrix.
- Preparing RFP document and partnering with procurement team for vendor response, proposal evaluation.
- Leading partner’s team for project delivery, providing guidance and required support to achieve project goals.
- Experience in SOX compliance for user authorization and role design.
- Organization data, master data (Material master, business partner, G/L account, assets, WBS, user profile), transaction data. Full load and incremental load of master data. Data integration by Cloud integration gateway. Integration with SAP, S/4 Hana, SAP MM/FI. File based and web-based integration. Document transmission to supplier by Ariba network and Ariba on demand solution.
- Supplier chain collaboration with IBP and S4. Forecast data from IBP and S4 to supplier through ARIBA network, SCC dashboard, Purchase requisition, Purchase order (Consignment, pipeline, subcontracting, Multi- Tier PO, Purchase order change), component delivery to supplier, component confirmation, consignment inventory status, PO confirmation, Inbound delivery, quality notification collaboration, vendor managed inventory, Goods receipt, Invoice, ERS, Ok to pay invoice.
- Sourcing, Contract management (contract workspace, section, clause, integration with DFS, approval), SLP & Supplier registration. Catalog Management (Internal and External), Invoicing. Integration using Cloud Integration Gateway. Budget check in external system and ARIBA, collaboration with supplier, shopping cart, spot buy, invoicing from supplier in AN. Handling duplicate PO and Invoice. Series and parallel approval. Approval rules (base, chain, edit, validation and filter).
- Mass update of roles, group and updating the Ariba user consolidation with HCM integration of cost center, plant and supervisor updates from S/4 to Ariba.
- Monitoring the logs of remittance and remittance detail update from S/4 to Ariba. Approval flow changes on workflow for PRs, IRs and receipts with multiple groups orchestrated on buyers, financial approvers, authority approvers and receivers. Guided buy and spot buy managing with administration of catalogs, parameters and setup.
- Lead the implementation of EDI with supplier (850, 855,856 and 810) for X12, EDIFACT and CSV format integrated with OpenText.
- Architect forward and reverse logistics process for Japan and Europe for $10BN revenue project.
- Architect drop shipment with subcontracting process with EDI automation.
- Configuration of organization structure from company code, plant, storage location, purchasing organization etc.
- Configuration of Material type, material master, document types & number range in PR, PO, RFQ, automatic account determination, pricing procedure (condition types, Calculation schema, scheme groups and Schema determination), release strategy, version management, taxiing procedure, movement type etc & documentation. Configuration the processes: such as Procurement of Material & Services for Site, Regional & at corporate level, Capital goods (Spares & Misc. Bought out Items), Subcontracting cycle, Consignment, 3rd party procurement and tax integration with Vertex.
- Configuration of Partner function in S4 HANA.
- Design and configure intercompany and intra company Stock transport processes with internal and 3PL plants.
- Create new SAP notifications and with workflows, improve and control the stock take difference clearance and approval process as well as notification to buyer on receipt of goods in warehouse.
- Implemented the posting change for stock transfer in warehouse.
- Implemented the handling unit management for serialized meter in warehouse. Configuration of packing instruction. Development of barcode level for handling unit according to SSCC standard and integration with ATT and 3PL for required information in inbound and outbound IDOC.
- Designed in warranty, out of warrant business process for serialized and non-serialized products.
- Configure exchange and return business processes and repair business processes in SAP.
- Architect consignment processes for contract manufacturing and designed all shipment related documentation.
- Design and configure many different output type PO, picking slip, pack slip, email to customer, and Performa invoice print in BRF++. Interface with MES for proof of delivery data, return order data and SN data via batch job and IDOC.
- Configuration of internal & external HU identification number, default value set up for HU etc.
- Exceptional analytical, professional and communication skills, and able to bring mix of innovative IT Strategies, Project Management, Application Development, Enterprise Application Integration, and Leadership qualities.
Confidential, Salt Lake City, UT
Sr. SAP S2P/ P2P Analyst (ARIBA/MM/IM/WM/LE)
- Spearheaded ARIBA and S4 HANA implementation for source to pay across US and Canada for SAP Hana 1610 for integrated smart home system with in-home consultation, professional installation and support delivered by its Smart Home Pros Worked cross functionally.
- Successfully implemented and deployed IBP (Inventory Optimization and control tower).
- Liaison with Salesforce, Azura, and internal technical team for home deployed apps and business teams to coordinate user stories, test scenarios, and execute testing in order to implement new initiatives. Communicated ongoing project updates, risks, achievements to business teams, PMO, and project sponsors.
- Created RICEF objects and coordinated with ABAP teams to efficiently complete projects timely. Provided production support after implementation.
- Defining IT strategy and future road map for ERP investment in line with company strategy and long-term vision.
- Leading liaising between business and IT team for new business processes design while optimizing automation.
- Assisting business for drafting user stories and maintaining user story, story points in jIRA.
- Managing Scoping and blueprinting sessions for gathering requirement to identify all GAP’s and RICEFW.
- Master data (Material master, supplier, supplier location data, payment term). Transaction data (PR, PO, invoice, non-PO based invoice). Integration between ARIBA and S4 via PO for direct and mediated connectivity. Monitoring and handling error during data import and export. Catalog (Dynamic, accessories, mandatory), non-catalog and punch-out catalog-based procurement, milestone items.
- Pre-collaboration, Dynamic collaboration (spot buy, N Bid and buy policy collaboration), post- collaboration. Enhancement and customization in bidding processes.
- Serial and parallel approval, approval delegation and escalation. Approval rules (base, chain, edit, validation, filter), conditions and action. Approval lookup tables, removing duplicate approvers etc.
- Responsible for designing and building custom Ariba solution. Solution involves internal & external supplier registration/modification via workflow, supplier classification and assessment, custom approval status notifications and new reports to manage suppliers during the validation process.
- Configure and implemented of SAP-IBP for Inventory management, Sales and operation planning and control tower. Ariba SCC integration with IBP for forecasting data at DC level and storage location level with supplier, STO creation, Subcontracting and normal PO, PO exception, PO integration to supplier, ASN, GR and invoice.
- Architect, configure, unit test, UAT and deployment of serial number and RF device implementation that secured $ 8M / yearly saving. SN standardization with Suppliers, Implement EDI with top suppliers. Create SN database in SAP, SN Capture in DC for receiving, shipping, flashing and RMA. SN tracking via EDI with ASC partners, SN tracking at FSL, Status updates in SN data base. Enable SN tracking in the field for receipts, transfers, installations and pulls. Enable SN capture on customer account in SFDC. Leverage Platform for SN validation/capture at customer site.
- Lead the implementation of IDOC for 3PL (STO, PGR confirmation, PI) and vendor (PO, ASN, Goods receipt).
- Design, configure and testing of SCM and logistics part for DIY program of basic starter kit and camera kit.
- Design, configure and testing of SCM and logistics part for sell of standalone device Car-guard.
- Architect, developed and tested reverse logistics for smart home devices from customer and integration with SFDC.
- MRP Optimization from net change planning to net change in horizon. That lead to surge in 50% system performance and eventually moved to MRP Live.
- Design and configure shipment processes via FedEx, UPS and USPS. Integrated with real time API via PI.
- Integration with Salesforce, Azure and tech genie for field sales and installation.
Confidential, BOSTON, MA
SAP SCM/ P2P Prof. Programmer Analyst
- Architect numerous progressive MM/WM/LE/SRM processes integrated with PI, SD, FI/CO, MDM, HANA, BW etc.
- Secured $3M in savings by devising and implementing innovative ideas to improve the performance.
- Lead the SAP SCM/P2P (MM/WM/IM/PP) related change for merger of DELL and EMC.
- Recognized by client for outstanding capabilities and continues improvement.
- Foster and cultivate an open line of communication with client.
- Weekly operation review, service improvements initiative and projects update to client and CSC management.
- Identify critical change opportunities using best practice consulting tools and methodologies.
- Develop business cases, functional landscape and detailed business requirements for prioritized projects including process analysis, identification of key gaps, approach options, estimates and projected ROI.
- Participate in industry discussions and events to learn and share understandings and best practices.
- Partner with business for requirement gathering, design, testing and successful implementation of new processes.
- Estimating base level of effort with close coordination of technical, other integration of SAP and non-SAP teams.
- Developed and launched a global template roll out for new countries, companies and processes.
- Utilizing ITIL framework for incident, request, problem, demand management, SLA, RCA analysis.
- Implementing RCA and processes improvement ideas to meet continuously changing business demand.
- Implementation of standard policy, procedure, best practice and enforce documentation as re-usable assets.
- Conducting super user training for newly design business processes and enhancements.
- Manage demand prioritizations, monthly release, SWAT testing, transport management and SOX Compliance.
- Manage hyper care, 24X7 production support, and end of quarter IT war room set up for escalated issues.
- Open catalog, third party catalog, carry out sourcing, strategic sourcing, shopping cart (Default attribute data, account assignment, buyer determination, delivery address, source assignment, attachment, limit order), PO, PO ASN and invoice interface between ECC and SRM. Free text shopping cart, supplier collaboration, shopping cart approval and rejection, substitution Rules. Good and service receipt in SRM. 3 Way invoice matching.
- Configuration for MM/WM/LE. Part substitute process, interface of PO and SO via middleware with contract manufacturer, integration with 3rd party Software, inbound and outbound IDOC with SN via MW, 3rd party procurement, make to order, configure to order, available to promise, return material with SN, rental order, intercompany STO, subcontracting, material type configuration, automatic account determination, release strategy, pricing procedure, PO workflow, inventory management etc.
- Console-based RF device implementation, 3PL interface, interface with UPS, FedEx for shipping, shipment, customer return sales order, cross docking, pick/pack, reverse logistics, handling unit interface with RF device for nested HUs, many other such interfaces and custom processes.