- SAP consultant 5+ years of hands on experience in implementation of FICO activities, along with open text VIM (Vendor Invoice Management) and its support activities.
- Responsible for ticket resolution of all priorities (critical, high, medium, and low priority) in the areas of GL AP, AR, IHC - FSCM, Banking, VIM, and T&E in FI module and cost center accounting, profit center accounting, Asset Accounting Internal order in CO area.
- Provided resolutions for many change requests (CRB’s) with documented impact analysis by considering conflict effects and thereby suggesting immediate work around without any delay in ongoing business process.
- Configured and customized FI - AP - APP and Dunning Programs.
- Involved in Testing During Go Live, performed unit testing and regression testing for T&E, VIM, APP, AP, IHC end to end processes and Involved in integration issues of FI with MM, and SD.
- Single Point of Contact for consolidation and submission of reports i.e., managerial activities in the areas of VIM, Travel and expenses, Bank Reconciliation Statements.
- Worked as a tower lead and manager in the areas of VIM and Travel & Expenses (SAP) where it covers major portion of our project.
- Involved in business discussions regarding SAP Simple Fin S/4 HANA roll out activities. I also participated in feasibility study and data migration methodology.
- I was nominated as a delegate to GENPACT organization (Business supporting team for Confidential ) for a new production Go Live coordination and post Go Live cutover & hyper case coordination.
- Proposed multiple process improvements, one of which is on material based PO’s that are struck with blocked status in VIM analytics. My logical and innovative solution filled the process gap and helped business to get 1.2 Million GBP which is pending from their customers ( Confidential Client).
- Proposed process improvement in travel management with respect to credit card transactions of the employees that enter SAP which helped client’s ( Confidential Client) business to eliminate duplicate costs around 1.06 Million GBP.
- Mentor for new trainees (ILP’s and other new team mates of TCS) by presenting the test cases of all the scenario’s and other documented analysis of major issues.
ERP: SAP ECC 6.0, Sim FIN S/4 HANA
OpenText tools: VIM (Vendor Invoice Management)
SAP Modules: FI/MM
Ticketing Tool: BMC Remedy
Testing Tools: HP-QC
Certifications: Six Sigma Greenbelt, Project Management certification from University of Houston - Clear Lake (Agile and scrum master)
Software Languages: ABAP (Basics), C, MAINFRAMES (Basics), JAVA and Advanced JAVA (Basics), DB2 database (SQL)
Other Technical Software Tools: STAAD Pro, AutoCAD, MS Project, Minitab, CISCO PR
- Involved in blueprinting sessions and worked on creating functional specifications and business rules swim lanes.
- Daily client meetings and interaction with business in gathering business requirements and other third-party clients for repository services.
- Worked on installation, implementation and customization of OpenText Vendor Invoice Management and ICC.
- Worked on configuring VIM document types, process options, process types, invoice approval process and blocked invoice resolutions and EDI’s (I Doc’s)
- Conducting KT sessions to new joiners and helped team to develop test cases in all the environments and I have performed end to end regression testing on the development system.
- Worked on level 2, level 3 configuration and business issues related to FI-GL, FI-AP, FI-AA, Bank accounting, Travel Management, FI-PCA, CCA modules.
- Worked on ASAP methodology, Agile frameworks (Scrum Master).
- Worked on configuring, running Automatic payment program (F110), In-house cash methodology, dunning issues related to vendor/customer, creation and changing of nodes in financial statement versions, payment terms, maintaining Number Ranges, Exchange rates, configuration of input and output tax as per the business requirement.
- Helped and conducted training sessions for business users in posting manual journal entries, G/L account postings, vendor invoice postings.
- I am part of configuring CoD (Chart of Depreciation), Depreciation Areas and Depreciation Keys in Asset Accounting Module and helped business users in creation of Asset classes, Asset master, Asset number Ranges, Account determination, and related configuration settings.
- Worked on implementing FI-AA on new ERP system for the manufacturing market (M ERP) and worked on issues relating to fixed assets and settlement of AuC’s.
- Worked on issues relating to cost center accounting and profit center accounting on daily basis and I have configured default cost center assignment settings as a part of routine activity whenever client needed assistance.
- Worked as VIM Single Point of Contact for Europe market and Asian pacific market where I had hands on experience on resolving many days to day.
- Worked on configuration of Travel Management (Travel Expenses) for Manufacturing market of the client and mapping of GL accounts.
- Solved day to-day issues in Travel Management and worked on submitting weekly report to client on the issues as a part of my tower lead activity.
- Worked on creation of house banks, worked on EBS configuration.
- Worked on daily incidents related to bill of exchange, error detection of electronic bank reconciliation statements which enter SAP.
- Manual reprocessing incoming electronic bank statements ended up in error TA cluster via transaction code SXMB MONI using firefighter access.
- Resolved many issues regarding In House Cash, house banks, configuring cash discounts and tolerances.
- Possess very good knowledge and understanding on the procurement process starting from creation of purchase requisition to vendor payment.
- Helped in generating and reviewing EDI, master data, and workflow specifications related to functional module.
- Worked on order to cash scenarios involving Sales order, Invoicing, Outbound deliveries which are related to SD.
- Worked on issues related to FI-MM integration and FI-SD integration.