- 22 plus years’ experience in configuring SAP R/3 FI/CO modules with professional business experience in the areas of Consulting, Finance, Auditing, Costing, and Systems
- Hands on Configuration & testing experience with FI/CO modules - GL, AR, AP, Cost Center Accounting (CO-CCA), Product Costing (MTS/MTO/GPD), Profit Center Accounting (EC-PCA), Asset Management, Internal Orders, Cost Object Controlling, Profitability Analysis (CO-PA) and Special Purpose Ledger
- Cross Functional experience and expertise in Integrating MM/SD/PP/ECCS/Hyperion and Project System, GPD, MRO module with FI/CO
- Experience in activation of New GL, Leading Ledger, Document Splitting for New G/L and Profit Center set up
- Worked in various industries such as Aerospace, Chemical, Oil & Energy, Pharmaceutical, Hi-tech Cos etc.
- Experience in Business Process, Blueprinting, Unit & Integration testing, design/technical specification for ABAP programmers and Group User
- Ability in understanding the clients AS-IS process and designing TO-BE processes
- Experience at configuring Procure to Pay (P2P) and Order to Cash (O2C) processes in SAP.
- Experience in set up of all FTXP tax codes with interface with Vertex/Sabrix
- Experience in use of Report Painter/Writer & ABAP Query for creating reports in PA, FI/CO & Logistics
- Experience in supporting real time production systems issues in SAP environment
- Experience in data migration mapping, master data uploads from legacy system to R/3 system using CATT and LSMW. Worked on Solution Manager for process document repository in various projects. Used ChaRM as a tool for migration of transport request process
- Strong Analytical skills with a high learning acumen to adopt new tools and technologies with ease and seamlessly integrate skill sets into the common goal of Project blueprint preparation.
- Good team player, strong interpersonal and communication skills combined with self-motivation, initiative and Project Management attributes
- Worked with International Accounting Firms and consulting companies like Bearing Point, IBM and Axon Solutions.
ERP: S4 Hana, SAP R/3 (ECC6, 5, 4.7E, 46C, 46B, 4.5B, 4.0B, 3.1H, 3.1I, 3.0C, 3.0f & 2.2c).
OS, Databases: HANA, MSSQL, ORACLE, HP-9000, HP-UX, Windows NT, 3.11, Windows 95.
Languages: Fox-pro, Basic & Visual Basic 6.0.
SAP: Business Planning & Consolidations 7.0 SAP
SAP PROJECT EXPERIENCE:
Sr FICO Consultant
Confidential, San Diego, CA
- Handling various issues on a day to day basis based on tickets created in HPQC/Service Now by Business
- Doing development work, Requirement gathering, creating the Functional Document, testing and moving things to Production
- Worked on KPI functionality for ASI/GA and Treasury team to develop the KPI dashboard using Power BI
- Developed various Inventory Usefulness and Excessively Aged Inv. Reports for business
- Involved in testing system whenever upgrades are done in ECC, working on various other mini projects
- Pilot project for implementing SAP HANA to test various modules
- Develop project commitment report for PO/PR for GPD and Non GPD orders
Sr FICO Consultant
Confidential, Southlake, TX
- Being Part of R2R team in S4 HANA - Simple Finance Implementation on the Spring Project using Agile methodology and Charm for SAP transports
- Worked on various aspects of configuration, testing and developing reports for all 130+ Cos in GL, Asset Mgt., AR and AP for go live
- Developed and set up FX Exchange rate process with Thompson Reuters to automate the daily rate interface with SAP
- Set up configuration of tax codes in FTXP for all 130 plus Cos and US/Canada external tax on Vertex. Validate all the condition type set up for sales tax codes in VK11, Customer/Material master data set up for tax
- Set up all withholding extended tax configuration for all new APAC Cos, 1099 set up in Vendor Master/reports
- Set up Profit Center determination, Substitution and validations rules
- Configured the Depreciation keys set up for various Chart of Dep., involved in testing/cutover the Asset process for all Cos; configured all interCo relationship set up with respective trading partner
- Developed many reports using report painter tool for FICO reports, worked on LSMW for Master data set up
- Go live support for APAC Cos and doing development work for the next phase for Go live
- Handling Issues/defects, supporting cutover and handling development for all US and Global Cos for Go-Live
Sr FICO Consultant
- Was involved in the getting all the workshop presentation material developed
- Involved in workshop activities and getting all the business requirements documented
- Developing all the flowcharts design for each process in the FICO area (GL, AR, AP, Asset, CC, PC (MTO, MTS,GPD), IO with COPA), looking at integration with MM/SD/Production planning (PP) /MRP/Projects systems
- Listing all the gaps and developing the solution with the lead and other teams
- Creating Functional Specks as required for conversion, reports etc.
- Involved in configuring the system as required for the gaps
- Having the test cycle scripts validated and getting tested with Users
- Involved in Setting up Dunning run process for all P&W customers
- Based on all the business requirement that was gathered set up the configuration set up
- Tested and went live with the dunning process, support post production issues
- Develop automatic credit check block for Level 4 dunning
- Gather new requirements for Automatic credit check based on Confidential matrix
- Did the business requirement, configured and tested the credit Mgt. requirement in Q system
Sr FICO Consultant
- A JV between Delta Airlines and Aero Mexico for providing MRO services to the both the companies and other customers.
- Adopting the process defined in the iMRO solution by HCL Axon.
- Involved as the Lead CO Consultant.
- Developing the workshop material for organizing the workshop with the business Users to get all the business requirements and developing the Organization structure set up in SAP.
- Responsible for Blueprinting, customizing realization, conversion, development objects and 3 rounds of testing and GO live.
Sr FICO Consultant- Confidential
Confidential, Des Moines, IA
- Involved in Rel.6 project of Engine Component Division for all modules in FICO including COPA.
- Project involved 6 companies and 16 plants for Go-Live.
- Trouble shooting defects in Cycle ITC2, ITC3 & ITC4 testing phase of all the FICO Integration scripts with Project Systems/ Production Planning (PP)/ MRP/ SD/ MM .
- Working with SAP Super Users and helping them test all the integration scripts, fixing issues if required.
- Involved in support issues and testing with different process related to MTS, MTO, MRO and GPD related to Aerospace Industry.
- Set up all the FICO configuration for a new Company which was added later on due to scope change.
- Involved in all the Conversion and Cutover activities in all phases.
- Support after Go Live and Month end activities.
Sr FICO Consultant
- ECC 6 implementation with New GL, document splitting, FSCM and CRM integration.
- Handling all the Payment related scenarios like Check, ACH and Wires payment to Vendors.
- Developing the Functions Specs for all the related developments like check, Remittance Advice etc.
- Developing Functional Specs for AP related interface for booking of vendor Invoice using Idoc.
- Leading the Development of all Integration scenarios for testing in HPQC all transactions in Cycle2 with other interface relating to SD/MM/PP.
- Responsible for Validating configuration in Asset Mgt, AP, AR and other FI areas.
- Set up FI tax external interface with Sabrix, configure all the tax rates and Unit test
- Configure the client and develop the test scripts for various scenarios including integration with Production Planning (PP), SD and MM.
- Involved in trouble shooting for test defects, develop some documents.
- Create Functions specs for Asset conversions, customer statements, AP interface etc.
- Testing RICEF development objects and interacting with Off shore development teams
Sr FICO Consultant
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Conducting Workshops for all of the FI requirements.
- Based on the Project plan and Business Process of Brock configuring the SAP system.
- Design, Configure, Customize and Test the system in Realization Phase.
- Support Issues after GO-Live which happened on Sept08.
- Configured all the FI/SD tax and integrated with Vertex system. Looked at tax related issues in FI/SD and AP.
- Worked on all the 1099 set up and tax reports as required by the client
- Work on Release 1C with other US Cos to go live with additional requirement of Lockbox and automatic clearing of receivables.
- Supported ECCS module and did ongoing development work in enlisting more Consolidated Unit and loading the legacy data for all other legacy related companies.
Sr FI/CO Consultant
Confidential, Mountview, NJ
- Involved in developing Unit testing scripts for all the Product Costing transactions and period close transactions.
- Working along with the Business team to have the testing done and approved.
- To have errors identified and rectified for all business scenario’s.
- Tested all transactions related to creating cost estimates for multiple material having multiple productions at different plants, subcontracting work (info record), testing BOM, recipes, activity prices, material master record, checking account balance, scrap value.
- Testing cost at the various cost component view.
- Testing activity rates and Overhead group key (scrap). Integration with Production Planning (PP).
- Testing Std cost estimate when 2 or more plants can supply the same material with different standards using Mixed costing in SAP, Edit Procurement Alternatives and creating the mixed ratios.
- Developing test for cost object Hierarchy, Distribution of costs, pre-closing activities, and doing the period close activities like reposting, distribution, template allocations, calculating variances and doing settlement and running various reports for analysis.