SAP Basis Consultan t with 12.4 Years of experience in IT Industry with a Hands on experience in end - to-end Implementation, support and maintenance projects. Proficient in understanding client’s business processes and higher-level requirement for all the assigned projects.
SAP Products: SAP ECC, SAP CRM, SAP FIORI, SAP NetWeaver, SAP Solman, BO, SAP BW, SAP HEC Cloud.
Database: SAP HANA 2.0 and 1.0, MAX DB, Sybase DB, Max DB Oracle
Operating System (OS): Windows, Linux, Unix, AIX
Configurations: ChaRM Configuration (Solman 7.1), Document Management Configuration, SAP Router Configuration,
SAP BASIS Delivery Lead
- I have been assigned with 2 Customers with 100+ systems and has been working as Single Technical Point of Contact for all issues concerning to the assigned Customers.
- I have been working in all SAP BASIS Activities- EHP Upgrades, SP Upgrades, Kernel Upgrades, SAP Installations, SAP Router Configuration, SAP HANA Installation, SAP HANA Upgrade, TMS set up, BO patching, OLAP Connections in SAP BO, Load balancer Configuration.
- Have hands on SAPP ECC 6.8, SAP NW 7.5
- I am working as On-CALL (24/7) for the assigned Customers.
- My role is to take the new Projects from Customer and provide the Action plan for the same and make sure that the Project is completed within the given deadline.
- Actively working on SA HANA 1.0 and 2.0, providing all support pertaining to HANA.
- Provide RCA for any unplanned outages of production systems.
- Coordination between Customer and the L2 OS and BASIS teams on daily basis for any work as I am responsible for end to end of each project.
- Have performed Sybase upgrade on almost 20 systems assigned to me.
- I have hands on experience on Content Server.
- Have performed SAP HANA Failover Testing.
SAP BASIS Technical Lead
- Had successfully worked as a Technical Landscape Owner for the assigned customers with 80+ systems
- Was responsible for all the projects assigned by the given customers.
- Worked on Lumira Upgrade, Design Studio Installation, BO Upgrade, S4 Core Upgrade.
- Had worked on SAP FIORI, SAP NetWeaver 7.5
- Had successfully driven the project of Migrating about 2000 systems from 7.1 to 7.2 SRSM.
- Was responsible for coordinating between customer and L2 Basis, DB and OS teams.
SAP Solman Consultant
- I had worked as Solman SME for various assigned projects.
- I had worked on ChaRM Configuration including Customization, Technical Monitoring Setup, Managed system, Document Management setup.
- Had worked on Migration of 23000 documents from one Solan system to another.
- Had Configured Digital Signature for all Documents, Project Creations in Solar01 and Solar02.
- Provided end user training for all the configurations I have performed.
- Was the part of the asset having Content of Charm Configuration which we used to give to customers as per their requirement.
- Had performed ChaRM customization in Statuses, Actions in CRM Web client.
- Had created the Guided Procedure for various Configuration like Charm, Technical Monitoring setup.
- Had set up performance Optimization report for the customer.
SAP BASIS Administrator/Team Lead
- Had worked as L1 support which I used to dispatch ticket created by SAP Employees to L2 team.
- Lead the Team of 10 members.
- Since Our Client SAP-I used to closely work with SAP employees and used to get the requirements clearly through the tickets.
- We used to use the Ticketing Tool-SPC and used to do all SAP BASIS activities as per the update given in the tickets.
- Had worked in 24/7 Support.
- Had worked on Tr Import, TMS Configuration
- Had worked on EHP Upgrades, SP Upgrades, Kernel Upgrades on SAP CRM, SAP ECC(6.5 and 6.6), SAP NW(702 and 731), SAP SRM, SAP SCM, SAP Installations, Java Patching.
- Used to handle all kind of Planned and unplanned outages of Production systems.
- Had actively participated in all Maintenance Activities during weekends.