- 8 years of experience as an SAP R/3 functional consultant, experienced in various facets of the Sales and Distribution (SD), Logistics Execution and Materials Management modules.
- In - depth knowledge in SAP implementations with 3 full life cycle implementations including gap analysis, business blueprint, realization, testing, go-live and support
- Strong experience in configuration of Order-To-Cash (OTC) business process with a focus on areas of order management, available-to-promise (ATP), delivery and billing.
- Configured quotation, sales documents, delivery document, shipment document, material document, movement type billing, credit management, consignments etc.
- Excellent command on configuration of pricing condition types, condition tables, access sequences, pricing routines.
- Involved in designing outline agreement, scheduling agreement, goods movements, stock transport orders (STO), subcontracting, customer and vendor consignment.
- Involved in the configuration of MRP plant parameters, forecast planning, MRP controllers, and lot-sizing procedures.
- Experienced in integration of SD with MM, WM, PP and FI/CO modules
- Involved in the configuration of logistics execution shipping by defining the basic functions like shipping points, shipping conditions, loading groups, transportation groups.
- Experience in accounts receivables in intercompany sales, third party sales & intercompany service processes and uses IDOCs for posting respective intercompany transactions AP & AR.
- Responsible for setting up, monitoring and troubleshooting IDOCs. Worked on EDI implementations involving 850, 856, 214, 940, 945 and 810 and partner profile maintenance for new partners.
- Experience configuring sales deals, promotions and rebates.
- Worked on various projects, inclusive of configuration, master data setup, Interface testing, data conversion and end-user testing.
- Good presentation, business communication, interpersonal and people skills- a total team player. Able to meet very stringent deadlines and always deliver results, even under pressure.
ERP Modules: SAP SD with MM/SM/QM/FI/WM/PP/BW integration; EDI & IDOC interface
Programming Languages: ABAP/4, Java
Package applications: OmniGraffle, Keynote, Omni Plan, Ms Office Suite, Ms-Visio, Ms-Project.
SAP R/3 Tools: CATT, LSMW, ABAP Queries
Confidential, Bellevue/Redmond, WA
Sr. SAP SD/MM Lead Consultant
- Worked as lead Order to Cash consultant.
- Prepared blueprint and requirements documents based on the workshop discussions and subsequent gap analysis, preparation of release notes in accordance with the global practice in SAP for new project.
- Developed functional specifications reports and forms for specific requirements including specific forms.
- Worked on enhancing existing procedure to meet new project requirements. Worked on set up of new pricing requirement and condition value formula routines to meet new requirements.
- Worked on intercompany automation process for the new project along with associate EDIs for auto creation of AP document.
- Configured sales BOM to enable shipping of bundled product to retail stores. Orders will be placed for bundle SKU which will be explored and the inventory movements will happen for components.
- Customized, configured, maintained and designed the requirements of material master data.
- Analyzed and finalized user requirements to automate their manual processes into SAP SD modules.
- Worked on Resource Related Billing (RRB). Time, Material and Progress Payments.
- Worked on BRF Plus. Created application, function, rules set, rules. Used BRF Plus for inbound and outbound IDOC/AIS
- Worked on changes to standard/custom IDOC 850, 940, 858 and 856 to meet the customer requirements tested the changes and involved in addressing the go-live issues
- Performed unit testing, monitor system integration testing and set up and provide data for user acceptance testing. Also involved in incident management and bugs fixation during user acceptance testing.
- Monitored day-to-day performance of the identification of improvement areas, gaps in the SAP SD module and suggesting improvement.
- Involved in Pre- go live development and Post go-live support.
Confidential, Glendale, CA
SAP SD/LE Consultant
- Worked as an SAP OTC expert in developing functional specification based on the business requirements.
- Extensively worked on contracts, quotes, sales orders, delivery processing and invoicing.
- Worked on price list and contract based pricing with customized pricing routines based on the business requirements and condition exclusion logic.
- Configured various transportation groups and transportation zones as per the client requirement in maintaining the route determination
- Worked on SAP integration with an online web application to take orders.
- Performed comprehensive testing on web services, BAPIs and function modules.
- Co-ordinated with both onshore and offshore ABAP team in translating the requirements into technical specifications.
- Co-ordinated with the end users for UAT sign-offs before the planned release.
- Solved application and configuration issues and collaborated with other BSA's to ensure end-to-end business process integration.
- Involved in preparing cutover activities before release which includes cutover planning, preparation and execution.
- Handling production support activities including post-go-live support calls, user interactive sessions and resolving customer queries through a ticketing system managed by the service manager.
- Generation of mapping documents between SAP for EDI transactions (both inbound and outbound), partner determination and output determination, the creation of partner profiles, IDOC extensions and IDOC types, verification of outbound IDOC and of inbound IDOC, ALE, workflow basics and user-exits.
Confidential, Houston, TX
SAP SD Functional Consultant
- Understanding of legacy systems in transportation (LE), warehouse managements (WM) and supply chain management.
- Involved and prepared decks for requirement gathering workshops for LE, WMS, FI, MM and APO. Gathered and documented functional requirements in operations workshops
- Deep dive into functional requirement discussions with respective areas of end client SME.
- Developed inbound/outbound interfaces from legacy SWMS/TMS to ECC for shipment notice, goods receipt confirmation loaded cost per mile and carrier invoice.
- Developed custom inbound scheduling enhancement solution and report for PO without an appointment. As part of development defined custom price (freight cost) condition types and configured purchase order price procedure and determination.
- Mapped and documented interfaces between SAP ECC 6.0 with legacy systems in TMS (Manhattan Transportation Management System) and WMS (Manhattan Warehouse Management System) using SAP PI.
- Prepared test cases and test data for unit/integration testing. Worked with users in completing UAT.
- Managed cutover activities and provided production support after go-live.
Confidential, Plano, TX
SAP SD Functional Consultant
- Technical upgraded from SAP R/3 4.6 to SAP ECC 6.0 and CRM 7
- Worked on assets and entitlements for orders going back and forth through SAP. Performed integration testing with fusion middleware, seibel order management.
- Involved in new enhancements for upgrades like PDF downloads for invoice lists, issues in IDOC segment creation and communication between ECC 6 and CRM 7
- Authored and reviewed test cases and automation test scripts. Creation of test scenarios for unit testing and integration testing for all SD business processes and getting the sign-off after successful completion of testing
- Performed unit/regression testing on customized routines, formulas for output types, pricing conditions revenue recognition and text determinations. Validated user exits, reports, queries and interfaces (Order Integration) for E2E Order to cash cycle.
- Validated custom exits, email validation tests and user exits though ABAP debugging.
- Coordinated the testing and regression testing of all global changes that may impact the existing processes for the areas of SD, MM and FI.
- Involved in the completion of all phases of unit, integration and user acceptance tests, cutover plan, go-live activities.
SAP SD Consultant
- Created various sales document types such as standard orders, contracts, credit and debit memos, return and re-route orders, samples and free charge deliveries, consignment orders.
- Defined pricing procedures with associated condition types, condition tables, access sequences for automatic pricing during sales order processing and billing.
- Configured action controls, vehicle status control and vehicle transfer posting for VMS.
- Integrated billing documents with finance on revenue determination, credit controls, controlling for-profit centre accounting and profitability analysis.
- Configured sales area data, basic data, and sales org data for customer master, material master. Extended materials for plants, sales areas, storage locations. Configured CMIR.
- Configuring SD documents types, partner functions, condition types, billing documents types, account determination, output types.
- Configured delivery and billing documents types as well as a specific inter-company billing document.
SAP SD/LE Functional Consultant
- Involved in full life cycle implementation project. Participated in analyzing existing business processing requirements and determined the enterprise structures, in the sales process and assignment of organizational data, customization of master data for customer and material master. Involved in configuring sales organization structure and new sales area.
- Configured sales document types and assigned to item category groups. Defined copy control rules & In-completion control for Sales documents.
- Configured order processing procedures and also configured order types for customer inquiry, customer quotation, sales orders, delivery orders and billing documents.
- Worked extensively on Inter-company sales process including billing and stock transfers.
- Configured new pricing procedures with new condition techniques and assigned to the respective document types and also maintained price relevant master data fields.
- Worked extensively on Inter-company stock transfer orders and configured transfer requirement classes and types.
- Configured availability check for procurement types and also defined and assigned partner determination procedures.
- Defined various test scenarios and involved in the extensive testing of SD process.