- A Masters in Computer Science and highly motivated Information Technology professional, over 18 years of IT industry experience with a blend of Technical and Functional knowledge in various areas.
- This includes 16+ years of application development experience in SAP (R/3, ECC6.0) and 8+ years of B2B /A2A process integration experience in SAP XI/PI, EDI, & INFORMATICA. More than 10 years of SAP hands - on multiple full life cycle implementation experience.
- Very strong implementation, upgrade and maintenance experience with SAP ABAP, XI/PI, FI/CO, SD, MM, PM, PP, QM, and IS-Retail modules.
- Extensive experience in ABAP interface development, Data Conversion, Enhancement/User Exits, ABAP interactive reports, ALV, BDC, SAP Scripts, LSMW and dialog programming.
- Strong experience in EDI, ALE, BAPIs, BADIs, BTEs & IDOC interfaces.
- Good knowledge of all SAP modules and IS-Retail configuration. Well experienced in applying SAP OSS notes. Good understanding of Web Dynpro.
- Extensive experience in XI 3.0 & PI 7.1 development, configuring, mapping, testing, & monitoring. Experienced in PI / partner's certificate installations & several implementation using SOAP, File/FTP, HTTP, RFC, IDOC & CIDX adapters. Well experienced in INFORMATICA PowerCenter installation, SAP connectivity, and SAP-SFDC process integration. Working knowledge of Tivoli and AutoSys job scheduler.
- Good understanding of SAP HANA modeling (views & procedures) & ABAP on HANA. Knowledge of HANA code pushdown bottom up & top down approach. Good knowledge of SAP HANA Studio/ADT & AMDP.
- Well experienced in architecting, designing, developing & supporting process integration projects between SAP & non-SAP systems. Worked as developer, architect & team lead on multiple SAP implementation projects. Proven track record of success at multi-billion Fortune 500 industry leaders. Experienced leader, mentor & coach with proven ability to lead multiple geographically dispersed teams to manage various complex projects within time & budget.
- Project Management
- Problem solving
- Capacity to meet deadline
ERP Package: SAP R/3(2.2, 3.0, 3.1, 4.0, 4.6, 4.7, ECC 6.0).
EAI/B2B/ETL Tools: SAP XI 3.0 and PI 7.1, webMethods, GENTRAN, TLE INOVIS. INFORMATICA PowerCenter 9.1.0
Cloud Technology: INFORMATICA Cloud and SFDC (salesforce)
Operating Systems: UNIX, AIX, VAX/VMS, Windows 2000, Windows NT.
Languages: ABAP/4, C, Pascal, UNIX Shell, PL/SQL, FORTRAN, Basic.
RDBMS & 4GLs: ORACLE, INGRES, INFORMIX, Clipper, MS ACCESS.
Web Tools: Price and Margin Management (VENDAVO), PANAYA (ERP upgrade tool)
Confidential, Bridgewater, NJ
Lead SAP-INFORMATICA integration/SAP ABAP Development consultant
- Developed several SAP ABAP reports including Lockbox & Autocash customize process.
- Implemented several enhancements, BADIs, BAPI, and BTEs.
- LSMW/BDC to load FI master data conversion files.
- Extensive use of IDOCs for FI interface loads.
- Designed, developed & implemented SAP-INFORMATICA workflow global interface and global FTP/SFTP file transfer process. These processes include development in SAP ABAP/DDIC, INFORMATICA & Unix Shell scripting. All INFORMATICA interfaces & global FTP process are managed and monitored via SAP tables.
- Designed, developed & implemented highly time sensitive AR Credit Check, Open Order, Credit response file transfer process for wholesale system. Significantly reduced file transfer turnaround time from mins to seconds.
- Led successful FI interface rollout for Asia Pac (HK, China, Korea, Taiwan etc) including several AR, GL and AP interfaces for ACS whole sale and IP Retail systems.
- Led successful FI interface rollout for Mexico and Brazil including several AR, GL and AP interfaces for ACS whole sale, IP Retail systems and Brazil LINX system.
- Led major rollout for FI North America interfaces. Designed, developed and implemented more than 30 interfaces between legacy (JD Edward/Lawson etc.) for AR, GL and AP.
- Advised Confidential INFORMATICA admin team to resolve SAP & INFORMATICA connectivity set up issues.
- All interfaces involve complex INFORMATICA maps and Workflows, extensive use of SAP IDOC user exits and several IDOCs/interface monitoring processed via SAP ABAP and INFORMATICA.
- Developed reconciliation and control process to validate all interfaces. This also involve writing an ABAP IDOC status reconciliation report.
- Applied several OSS notes via SNOTE.
- Key team player to implement EDI 820 process for 20 plus partners.
- Wrote several technical/functional design documents, how to documents, and test plans.
Confidential, Middlebury, CT
ERP Application Development/Process Integration Lead
- Responsible for all SAP modules, B2B and A2A production support, monitoring and enhancement tasks.
- Lead for various SAP ABAP and B2B systems installations, upgrade, divestitures & acquisitions projects.
- Coordinate closely with business, B2B/EDI customers, vendors & logistic partners for successful and timely implementation of SAP ABAP & B2B projects.
- Deeply involved in design, planning and execution of several B2B systems cost cutting consolidation projects.
- Experience in supporting the integration/user acceptance testing, developing user manuals, test documents and detailed knowledge transfer documents for post implementation support tasks. Proven ability to gather client requirements, feasibility studies, and technical documentation, develop applications to meet business specifications.
- Lead and support the development process, and ensure that the project deliverables are met within time and budget.
- Coordinate with other teams to resolve cross functional issues to ensure seamless delivery of services to the customers/business users.
- Conduct various end-user training and knowledge sharing sessions within team.
- Responsibility included timely installation/renewal of all PI/GENTRAN and partners certificates/encryption keys.
- Responsible for all B2B systems DR validation documents and bi-annual DR exercise.
- Eliminated webMethods system by moving all interfaces (order to invoice) to SAP-XI 3.0.
- Eliminated INOVIS-TLE system by moving all industrial including Bank interfaces to GENTRAN Server.
- Key team member for consumer business project (splash). Involved in migration of 70+ partners from legacy (ADAGE) to GENTRAN server. This includes end to end implementation from SAP to GENTRAN.
- Eliminated EDI-VAN cost by changing connectivity from VAN to FTP for banks
- SAP 4.7 to ECC 6.0 upgrade project core team member, lead for all banks and ABAP/EDI/XI/PI interfaces.
- Part of leadership group for ECC 6.0 Enhancement pack and support stack upgrade projects. Successfully led B2B team to upgrade ABAP/EDI related interfaces using PANAYA tool.
- Implemented ELEMICA XI3.0 customer/vendor interfaces utilizing ELEMICA robust on boarding process (COP/Sim Server). Used CIDX adapter and HTTPS protocol to implement various interfaces.
- Implemented various interfaces using File Adapter, Flat file & FTP protocol for A2A applications.
- Key team member to implement high priority logistic project with partner ODYSSEY. Implemented six interfaces using CIDX/HTTP adapter and HTTPS protocol. Updated various IDOCs related user exits.
- Participated phase one and led phase two ELEMICA North America & European Export Shipment process project with several Freight Forwarders BDP, BDP EU, MGMAHER, ELITE and ROHLIG. Implemented several CIDX interfaces within time and budget.
- Implemented various robust alert triggering mechanism & reports using ABAP, Sap workflow, XI/PI BPM to avoid millions of dollars of fine from business.
- Key team player to implement 3PL (3rd party logistic) Bayrol warehouse project to implement various messages with Bayrol partners Agility, Barnastock, Dacsher, Hacklings, and Sobotram. Successfully/timely implemented various interfaces using utilizing ABAP User exits and PI.
- Successfully led two phase upgrade XI3.0 to PI 7.1 project, coordinated with global cross-functional teams and partners. Successfully implemented ELEMICA and other interfaces for Freight Forwarders, Customers, & Vendors. To achieve high target goal to upgrade without losing a single message, worked 24/7 during cutover with partners across the globe for successful implementation.
- Led External IP address change project. Coordinated with network team and 70 + B2B partners (PI, GENTRAN) for successful and timely implementation without losing a single message.
- Successfully led EDI CitiBank server migration project for all Citibank interfaces.
- Led and participated various GENTRAN industrial, consumer and bank projects to implement EDI 850, 852,856, 810,211,820, 821, 824 messages for more than 70 partners/banks (WALMART, Kmart, CITI etc).
- Led B2B team to implement SAP/BW - SFDC process integration project. Used INFORMATICA PowerCenter and Cloud as process/data integration tool.
- Implemented various SAP interfaces and around 40 non-sap interfaces to integrate BW files to SFDC. Also configured ALE model for SAP interfaces.
- Excellent understanding of INFORMATICA PowerCenter Repository, Designer, Workflow Manager and Workflow Monitor. Very good knowledge of INFORMATICA cloud administration, configuration and application development including Data Synchronization and PowerCenter tasks. Also have good understanding of SFDC (Saleforce.com) to customize fields, run reports, validate data etc.
- Led AO/UV divestiture project. Led B2B team on two fronts PI & SFDC/INFORMATICA. Coordinated cross-functional teams across the globe to implement the project within time and budget.
- Lead SAP data migration project for PI and GENTRAN related activities.
Sr. ERP Application Developer/EDI Specialist
- Key team QM Techno-Functional player to implement major 3.1I & 4.0B to 4.7 convergence project.
- Helped other team members to write ABAP codes for other data loads.
- Prepared several technical/functional design documents, how to documents, test plans.
- Monitor efficiency and performance of ABAP Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, and Enhancements.
- Customize various IDOCs and wrote several user exits for orders, deliveries, invoices etc.
- Developed & implemented ABAP program to automate partner profile for banks daily.
- Drove various ABAP/EDI projects utilizing offshore resources resulting 40% cost reduction.
- Led various EDI related projects for banks, logistic partners, customers.
- Wrote various AIX/UNIX shell scripts for EDI interfaces.
- Implemented all modules including EH & S for two divested SAP clients for buyers.
- Developed, modified and tuned reports (conventional / interactive) for various modules.
- Used LSMW for data migration. ALE distribution model for various projects.
- Developed and modified BDCs for various modules. Developed various Function Modules.
- Developed and modified several SAPScript layout sets & print programs.
- Implemented various transactions using advanced techniques of Online/ Transaction programming.
Sr. SAP Development Consultant/Application Developer
- Key Upgrade team member for 3.0 D to 4.6C upgrade implementation.
- Developed, modified and tuned reports (conventional / interactive) for various modules.
- SAP enhancements & modification for different modules. Developed various Function Modules.
- Developed and modified more than 30 SAPScript layout set forms and print programs for SD, MM, PP, FI modules for different countries
- Developed pay slip (Remuneration Statement) using HR-Form Editor for HR module.
- Core team member of an ABAP/SAPScript work for REEBOK, Whole Sale & IS-Retail /AFS Projects.
- Developed more than 50 major BTCI/BDCs routines using ABAP/4 to transfer legacy data into SAP.
- Implemented very complex Material Release Module using advanced Transaction programming.
- Implemented Cost of Sales module using advanced techniques of Online Programming.
- BASIS to set-up development classes, define users, printers, create tables & match codes, maintain CTS.
- FI configuration for matters relating to check printing, Dunning letters, line item display & open item processing for GL, AR, AP, major modification of printing Check & Payment Advice on separate printers.
- MM configuration for matters relating to PO’s and Contracts.
- User exits for various modules. Support for FI, CO, and MM configuration team.