- A position which will maximize opportunities to develop and implement business plans, involve research and analysis of problem statements, and the generation of positive and new ideas which will result in improved production performance and customer satisfaction.
SAP Supply Chain Business Consultant
- Performing on site team development and off site data analysis
- Analyze, develop, and implement improved production planning process
- Analyze purchasing team in order to develop and improve their day - to-day process
- Analyze Master Date to include Material Masters and Routings to ensure proper sales order and production order dating
- Generate tools for each of the production planning and purchasing teams to quickly see data, so they can spend their time working with suppliers and customers and not mining for data elements
- Along with the Confidential SAP COE configure specific PP and MM elements to improve production planning and purchase functions
- Assist internal Variant Configuration team to ensure that the model created performs and is useful on both the order entry side and production execution side by aiding in workbook development and then user testing
Production and Master Demand Planning Manager
Confidential, Hartford, WI
- Supervise the daily activities of six buyer/planners and one lead buyer/planner.
- Created a demand plan to meet company demand across all regions while controlling excessive costs for assigned product.
- Oversee collaborative efforts of plant production scheduling, demand integration, general management group, operations leadership, finance team and materials planning.
- Maintain the master demand plan by capturing supply needs, opportunities, and constraints in the network and converting them to actionable plans.
- Designed a demand plan that meets network efficiencies of the organization and executing an inventory management strategy to optimize inventory levels, costs, plant efficiency and customer service levels, resulting in a 16% increase in on-time delivery and a $1.4M reduction in inventory.
Sr. Business Analyst
- Managed the site-specific design, functional specification, functional and user testing, training, and implementation of all manufacturing operations solutions as well as monitoring of master data transfer and validation from legacy systems to SAP for two additional domestic sites in Stuarts Draft, VA, and West Milwaukee, WI.
- Managed and participated in completing the workload for the manufacturing team as it relates to follow-on business support and process improvement projects, which included, but was not limited to:
- Manufacturing master data configuration - Work Centers, Standard routings, Reference Rate routings, and Control Keys
- Production Version creation as they relate to Repetitive Manufacturing and combining alternate routings and Bill of Materials (BOMs)
- Operation Reference Sets for use in Rework Orders and Quality Management
- Material Requirements Planning (MRP) configuration. MRP Types, replenishment solutions, lot size, and Kanban configuration
- Conducted all configuration in a development client and after testing would transport to a quality client for IT and user testing with the final transport, by our third-party security partner to the production client
Sr. System Analyst
- Primary IT point of contact for the Global Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) program.
- Advised and coordinated the establishment of Key Performance Indicator (KPI) reporting standards.
- Participated in and provided input to workshops related to the Confidential Controls Project Unity, specifically in the area of SAP PM.
- Performed preliminary PM master data set-up, which included Equipment records, functional locations, and serial number profiles.