- More than 32+ years of CMMS experience in various industries such as Oil and Gas, Chemicals, Utilities, Manufacturing and Life Sciences. 20+ years of experience in SAP.
- Vast expertise working across multiple modules within the SAP technology sphere, such as FICO, SD, MM, PS and QM with primary focus on EAM/PM.
- Involved in multiple, successful SAP end to end implementations with experience in all aspects of full cycle projects. Have worked on serval ASSET INTERGITY programs using both technical and functional skills.
- Including implementation of MERIDIUM for RCM, Ensuring the full use of ISO 14424 standards were applied via the Catalog Codes and Code groups as well as Class and Characteristics to aid in successful Predictive and Preventive maintenance programs.
- Installed and rolled out Mobil Handheld devices to increase accuracy of results. Possess experience in a variety of roles including Technical, Functional Consultant, Team Lead, Manager, Solution Architect to SME.
SAP EAM Subject Matter Expert
- SAP EAM SME supporting a multi - disciplinary team across the organization for all queries, questions and assistance within the Enterprise Asset Management / Plant Maintenance practice
- Responsible for providing applications and solutions consulting to the customer and project teams by understanding, analyzing and translating those requirements to enhance, support and facilitate effective SAP EAM solutions through either configuration or team development.
- Responsible for developing & providing preventative & planned maintenance solutions, corrective maintenance solutions, repair and refurbishment solutions, resource management solutions, master data management scope and content.
- Responsible for preparing summary level presentations and facilitate future state system design and process workshops to obtain client acceptance.
- Provide expertise in implementation project life-cycles including; blueprinting, configuration, testing, cut-over and go-live support
- Integral team member discovering and defining the problem statement, evaluates the solution options and makes recommendations for SAP EAM Solutions.
- Created and authored an SAP EAM Master Data blog which has now been published.
- Collaborated with the V.P. of Strategic Value Management on SVM QST - MRO Supply Chain to add all of the SAP EAM relevant information to the paper. This includes all aspects of Plant Maintenance, the master data and work process to show where the ROI is improved by the importance and benefits of Clean and Accurate of the many master data elements that apply to PM beyond just the MRO Materials
- Assist in providing guidance, direction and execution for the data assessment, cleansing, transformation and migration of Data as it pertains to SAP EAM landscape
- As a subject matter expert for SAP EAM, interfacing with other applications of IT solutions to assure that best practices are implemented
- Responsible for SAP Plant Maintenance/ Enterprise Asset Management - Asset Life Cycle - Asset Hierarchy and EQPT/FLOC fields, Central Address Management
- Perform in cross-functional team environment where strong interpersonal communication skills are essential. In certain situations teams are geographically diverse
- Served as Plant Maintenance lead on the PFR team for SAP S4 HANA implementation
- Project SWIFT scope entailed the implementation of Confidential ’s P1 solution to the Western and Northern Tier companies following the merger/acquisition.
- These new companies had to be migrated off of their existing non-SAP systems.
- IBM Sr. Manager and SAP EAM SME/lead for the Nuclear implementation at XCEL Energy
- Manage Performance Testing effort to be monitored by: SAP Max Attention, Client, and Infrastructure team during 3 different planned “testing periods” of 2 days each. We worked with Accenture as they had been the primary integrator from Blue Print. At this point the project is 3 yrs in and 2 more to go.
- Worked with my own internal IBM technical RPT team to direct and coordinate which SAP modules and related t-codes to convert from UAT user scripts into RPT scripts that would replicate 500+ users executing multiple transactions at the same time. This effort also included testing all interfaces, P6, Meridium, Click, TIME, etc. As well as all other WRICEF’s
- This test had to be run at many times by onshore team and again at night by offshore team to ensure we had clean high volume runs during the official “test periods”.
- The second test was deemed far more successful that had been expected considering that we had 3 weeks of prep time taken out of our time line.
- Worked with Knowledge Transition manager to ensure that each area of SAP was documented for correct expectations before IBM sign-off of full KT from Accenture to IBM.