- Over 12 Years of professional experience as a SAP ABAP technical consultant.
- Experienced in Full life cycle implementation covering requirement analysis, configuration, technical design and development, data migration, report generation, transport and S/4 HANA.
- Strong technical experience in integrating various Business Applications like SD, MM, PP, P2P process, PM, HR, CRM, GTS, HCM and FI/CO (Asset Accounting).
- Experience in upgrade from 4.6C to ECC 6.0 and cProjects 3.0 to 4.5.
- Proficient in Object Oriented Programming.
- Extensive Dialog programming experience using various controls, Interfaces and Data Transfer.
- Extensively worked on interface and cross applications such as User Exits, BADI, RFC, BAPI, EDI/ALE/IDOCS, WORKFLOW, BSP, WebDynpro and Adobe Interactive forms (MSS/ESS forms) and ODATA.
- Experienced in Adobe LiveCycle designer and Adobe document services.
- Extensive hands - on experience in developing custom objects (tables, views, reports, Function modules, Sap script, SmartForms) for business requirements.
- Good Experience in developing data migration programs using BDC Session method & Call Transaction method.
- Extensively worked with LSMW tool to migrate data from legacy system to SAP system.
- Performance Optimization - Evaluated statistical performance and experience in Debugging.
- Experience in troubleshooting, developing test procedures and testing ABAP code.
- Proven abilities to work with a broad array of colleagues/superiors (business super users, functional teams, OSS support, client management, etc,). With strong hands-on, can-do mindset and strong analytical/technical skills always will be ready to go the extra mile to close cross-functional issues.
- Technical experience to handle Workflow in all modules which comprises:
- Custom workflow template development.
- Integration of workflow with MS Outlook/ Lotus Notes.
- Developed custom business objects/ Class objects.
- Deadline monitoring.
- Use of Role by Responsibility to target right agent.
- Implementing EBP workflows 1, 2 to N levels of approval.
- Implementation of BADI for dynamic approval.
Confidential, Littleton, MA
Sr SAP ABAP Technical Consultant
- Senior Technical Consultant for Quote squad
- Work with Stakeholders to understand the requirement and development
- Code review and Transport process thru Rev track tool
- Extensively working on OData, Reporting using ALV, Customer Exits. Hands on knowledge on Reports, Function modules, SAP Adobe Forms and Smart Forms. Basically, covered most of the areas in RICEFW.
- Extension of existing customers to new sales area and Sales group created.
- Program to extend the Customers that are not extended.
- To change the Bill to and Payer same as the Customer number if different
- Customer exit to add new screen field under CI DATA tab
- To create Credit or Return document for UK /LUX and allow a credit payer to be different from the original payer
- Created a shell service to receive data from GAIA thru Blue Mix API
- Developed an ODATA object to create/change Order, modify customer and integrated that into the API shell
- Created a REST API to get data from EVS and update the SAP Customer Master Record
- Developed a program to create Renewal notices for eligible SA line items.
- Program to update Inflight Quotes with proper indicator for Quick Price.
- Automatic generation program to maintain Renewal Quotations.
- Program to mark complete the Quote for Archiving purpose
- Developed classes and methods in SEGW for new project ZLS ORD SAAS QUOTE as a REST API.
- Created BAPI to process PO update IDOC for message type ZORDCH and message variant PO.
- Expertise in developing OData Service for SAP FIORI and SAPUI5 Projects.
- Extensively worked on extending OData Service/OData models.
- Expertise in consuming JSON service data in SAPUI5.
- Experience on Architecture and Data provisioning.
- Information Views, modeling functions, SQL Script and Procedures, Virtual Data Models in HANA.
- Experience in HANA SQL Script Stored Procedures, Table functions and dynamic privileges by SQL query in information models.
Environment: ECC 6.0, S4/ HANA
Sr SAP ABAP Technical Consultant
- Senior Technical Consultant for ECC
- Reviewed Function document and developed technical document for the ABAP objects
- QA Reviewer for all ECC / GTS Objects developed at onsite / offshore
- Acting as the Team Lead for ECC / GTS at offshore
- Extensively worked on Reporting using ALV, BADI implementation, Implicit Enhancement Implementation and Customer Exits. Hands on knowledge on Reports, Function modules, SAP Adobe Forms, Smart Forms, SAP Scripts and Dynpros and Workflow. Basically covered most of the areas in RICEFW.
- Developed around 31 designs (RICEFW and Workflow) for ECC / GTS Work Stream in a very limited time span.
- IDC ECC / GTS offshore Lead for a period of more than 1 year.
- Worked as Peer Reviewer for ECC / GTS Designs
- Extensively worked on RFC in GTS & ECC platforms
- Helping ECC / GTS team to complete the objects on time & signing of the peer review.
- Collecting the status of each objects from team members & updating the Design tracker
- Worked on various managerial activities like Throughput tracker / Metrics report / Defect Statistics report preparation
- Implemented OMS module in GTS landscapes which had a significant role for LTVD / LTSD designs.
- Created around 20 Adobe forms from scratch
- During Dow Tenant Phase which includes of project Salt-Lake, Athena, Aruba, Blue-Cube, LION and Me-Global was responsible for delivering close to 75+ ECC / GTS deliverables (RICEFW and Workflow).
- PTP - Was part of the Procure To Pay team & responsible for delivering close to 20+ objects during the Blue-Cube Phase.
- GTS CDN Module: CDN Module one of the most important sector in SAP GTS - Playing as the only member to support for Dow. Have developed close to 25 objects related to CDN.
- SAP Note Implementation: OSS note 2200668.SAP accepted the corrections provided by me; in-turn above note was released in the Preference area of SAP GTS.
- Created OData service for POC.
Environment: ECC 6.0, GTS 10.0