- Experienced SAP software Engineer with a demonstrated history of full stack development on SAP backend and frontend.
- Back - end development includes OData service, CDS view, HANA View, ALV, BDC and ABAP on SAP ECC, S/4 HANA on-premise and SAP cloud platform
- Front-end development includes SAP Fiori, SAPUI5, Syclo Agentry, Fiori Launchpad, Work Manager and Inventory Manager Worked on many full cycle projects implementations in utility, transportation, biotechnology, construction and manufacture industry.
- Great with strategic thinking, complex issue analysis and resolving, cross-team cross function communication and collaboration.
- Demonstrated capability to take initiative in new and challenging area and make success.
- Passionate and self-motivated. Pursuing the career that could best utilize my comprehensive skill set and experience.
SAP Backend: Object Oriented ABAP, OData Service, CDS view, HANA view, BOPF, SEGW, REST service, SAP Enhancement Framework, ALV, ALE, IDOC, Web Dynpro.
SAP Frontend: Fiori, SAPUI5, MVC, Fiori Element, Fiori Launchpad configuration, Agentry, ios/Android/widows apps with Cordova, SAP build, Fiori Personas.
SAP applications: Fiori applications, Work manager, Inventory Manager, Round Manager (Syclo Agentry) and Asset Manager, SAP Mobile Platform, OpenUI integration, Esri Map integration.
SAP System Integration: Smart Data Integration, PI with IBM MQ and FTP flat file, SOAP Web Service, BDC.
SAP system: S/4 HANA, ECC, NetWeaver Gateway.
SAP Cloud: MTA, Micro Service, Cloud Connector, SAP Cloud Foundry
Database: SAP HANA, Informix, Oracle, MySQL
Operating System: Solaris Unix, Windows
Design & Development Tool: UML, Visio, SAP Web IDE, Eclipse, Visual Studio, Android Studio, Hana Studio
Business Management Tools: SAP Solution Manager, SharePoint, HPALM
Project Methodology: Agile, Water Fall, Iterative Water Fall
Senior SAP Software Engineer
- Lead offshore team to develop application with SAP Cloud Application Programming model.
- Drove and completed architecture design and functional specification for Repair Billing application which run in SAP Cloud Foundry.
- Created and demonstrated application Fiori user interface in fast pace to accommodate customer need.
- Evaluated and proposed integration solutions between SAP on-premise and SAP Cloud.
- Hands on installation and configuration of SDI component, Cloud connector, app-router, set up centralized user authentication system.
SAP EAM Work Manager
- Completed assessment, created problem statements for all SAP Work Manager related issues.
- Proposed and implemented enhancement solution set
- Identified critical blocker issues onsite with end user and recognized by client.
- Helped client to make user migration plan, conduct end user training
- Helped field user to identify critical information and shorten calling time significantly (estimated 2~3 hours per day).
SAP EAM Work Manager
- Lead full life-cycle project implementation, including blueprint workshop, business requirement collection, functional specification development, implementation, testing and go-live support.
- Worked with stakeholders, successfully mapped business processes to UX solutions.
- Developed CDS view, BOPF, ABAP and OData in SAP S/4 HANA system.
- Lead offshore development team to implement SAP Fiori application for creating, executing, validating and completing repair work order for daily car maintenance in repair yard.
- Proposed, designed and implemented application architecture to integrate multiple systems with S/4 HANA by SAP Smart Data Integration and Process Integration.
- Implemented data provisioning and data replication with Smart Data Integration (SDI)
- SAP back-end business logical customization by various SAP ABAP enhancement method.
- Completed functional and technical specification; Conducted code review.
Senior Principle Staff Software Engineer
- Lead and drive the application development cycle including requirement, design and implementation.
- Identified and fixed huge database performance issue which blocked system upgrade; Proposed corresponding database schema changes to reduce system upgrade time up to 2 times faster.
- Established database application code libraries and coding guideline and drove development team for best coding practice for future development.
- Introduced and enhanced various tools to monitor and improve the performance of OS and Database upgrade process. Advised development team for better solution for application performance issue.
- Involved assessment of system security and vulnerability issues across teams. Documented all security finds, proposed and implemented fixes.
- Actively communicated with 3rd party vendors (SUN, IBM Informix and Oracle) to install patches to prevent any possible security issue in the database and system
- Provided ongoing database/system programming optimization training to development team.
- Provided SUN Solaris Unix platform administration including OS installation, upgrade, optimization, backup & recovery for one of largest network management system in the US.
- Provide database IBM Informix administration including database server installation, upgrade, optimization, backup & recovery for one of the largest network management system.