- Proven SAP professional with more than 26 years of combined experience including more than 16 years in SAP Consulting, Business Analysis & Project Management, 9 years in Sales and Marketing.
- SAP AG certified in S/4 HANA Sales 1809, S/4 HANA Cloud Sales, SD, CRM, TM 9.5. Global experience with big 5 consulting firms.
- Certified Scrum Master. Trained PMP with hands - on Project Management experience.
- Successfully lead 6 implementations in Media, Hi-tech, Manufacturing, Healthcare, Chemical Industry across SAP SD, MM, PP, CS, CRM, GTS, WM, QM, BI module.
- Integration experience of SD with MM, PP, BI, FI, CRM, GTS and CO.
- Develop Project plan, Project and task tracking, budget and scope management, Project communication to stakeholders, Risk mitigation, Issue resolution, Managing and leading SAP development teams in onsite and offshore model
- Consulting experience - Legacy system analysis, business blueprinting, gap analysis, system configuration, integration testing, user training, and Post Go-Live support.
- In-depth understanding of strategic, techno / functional challenges with expertise in managing business process development, configuration, client management and enterprise wide business transformation, Multi country (currency) rollouts experience
- Proven ability to work with senior level business managers and understand the key business drivers that impact their satisfaction
SAP S/4 HANA Sales / TM Architect
- Migration from ECC to SAP S/4 Hana 1809,
- CV Integration, Data Migration (LTMC & LTMOM) - OTC, PTP, RTR
- Integrating SAP TM 9.6 and Trade Finance with SD,
- SAP TM - FUBR, Freight Unit, Freight Order, Freight Settlement, Service Entry sheet.
- SAP RAR Implementation - Complete SD and FICA Configuration as per IFRS-15/ASC 606, BRF+ Custom Application for RAR, SSP for Price Allocation, Percentage of Completion based Fulfiment of PoB, GL Accounts postings as per client requirement.
- SAP OTC Processes - Direct Sales, Indirect Sales, High Sea Sales, SWAP Sales, Packaging and HU and nesting.
- Sales Contract, Agent Sales, Third Party Sales, Sample Sales, Returns, PoD
- RICEFW Object, 50 R2R-FSCM, R2R-FI and O2C Output Forms FS & developments, SIT, FSCM Credit Management
- Implementing SAP for new division to replace industry standard system
- Integration with National Accounts - Customer / Delivery Receipts interface
- Setting up EDI IDoc (DEBMAS06) to create customer and its requirements in SAP from flat files received from Manufacturers
- RICEFW Functional Specification- Inbound interface with Manufacturers for Customers
- Outbound interface for Delivery Receipts, Web Service interface for Customers
- Setting up Work Order / Service Order process including Delivery and, Billing
- Customer Profile using Vistex Agreement functionality, Pricing for Service and Materials
- Sales & Operations Planning Flexible planning and standard SOP. Creating sales and production plans.
- SAP TM integration with ECC, Order Management, Freight Planning, Tendering & Subcontracting, Execution and Monitoring
- Freight Settlement (Freight Agreement, Freight Cost Calculation, Settlement.) PO and Service Entry Sheet, Carrier payment
- Design and Development of Fiori UI for Tire Care Center on Mendix Platform, Integration with Fiori with ECC using Mendix platform
- Migration from custom SD Revenue Recognition to SAP RAR. Configured RAR 1.3 to accept inbound RA contract data from ECC to post RA contract successfully into RAR
- SAP Revenue Accounting and Reporting (RAR) - Complete SD and FICA Configuration as per IFRS-15/ASC 606
- BRF+ setting, SSP Model for Price Allocation, Event based (Sales Order Status based) POB fulfilment
- Setting up migration transfer date & transfer of legacy data per Company Code
SAP Vistex Consultant
- Vistex Billback process, Vistex Data Objects
- Integration with Fiori for Billback claims-Customer interface
- Agreement Requests and Agreement
- RICEFW Functional Specification
- Cutover activities and production support
- Documentation, User training