- Obtain an SAP SD lead position and be part of a highly professional team where my experience would make a valuable contribution to the ongoing success of the business. In pursuit of a growth oriented career in SAP ERP systems project implementation and enhancements, testing and support. Willing to travel for work and available to relocate for the right job.
SAP SD Lead Functional Analyst
- Manage new service and enhancement tickets
- Manage the service and enhancement backlogs
- Work closely with the various functional groups within TIMET to achieve project success
- Act as a key escalation point for critical problems and customer complaints
- Ensure accurate documentation of incidents are being recorded using the incident tracker system.
- Identify trends and help to reduce re - occurring incidents
- Monitor tickets for Service Level Adherence responding appropriately
- Focus on SD related tickets to assist in all of the above needed tasks
- In-depth knowledge of SAP’s:
- Order fulfilment process
- Contract maintenance and performance
- Pricing condition technique
- Output maintenance and determination
- Revenue recognition and flows of actual SD values for PA analysis
- Output condition technique etc.
- ALE EDI orders processing (RMAS BOEING,)
- Build relationships with customers and strive to understand their problems and needs
- Perform efficient proactive communication across functional groups and throughout the IS organization
- Effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization
- Provision of ‘out of hours’ support
- Manage small project system enhancements
- Gather users requirements and write Functional Specs
- Make configuration changes as required
- Act as Lead SD analyst on IS projects and SAP implementations
SAP SD Consultant
- Gather User Requirements for V NLN (Price List Report) from different areas of the business
- Develop functional specs for programmer
- Activated and customized the Out of box SAP functionality for SAP Price List Simulation V NLN
- Understand all components (condition types, requirements routines etc.…) of the pricing procedure.
- Develop test scripts using HP ALM (QC)
- Create and maintain condition types, condition tables, access sequences, conditions records
- Develop functions specs for RFC module (programmer and PI)
- Unit testing and integration testing of the program
- Hold user’s acceptance training
- Knowledge transfer to business users and create Job aids for training purpose
- Ensure project stays on targets
- Communicate with project manager and team on project’s progress.
SAP SD Business Analyst
Confidential, Cleveland OH
- Provides day to day functional support and teams with internal and external resources to deliver high quality results.
- Act as a project leader for future plant roll out and system enhancements.
- Guide the business in utilizing SAP functionally to the best extent possible, involves review of business processes and system integration challenges.
- Identify issues or area of improvement and Perform SAP configuration/enhancements activities in SAP PP, MM and SD.
- SAP Security
- Manage projects to fulfill requests for new functionality and for major enhancements.
- Write Blueprint documents (requirements definition), build detailed project plans, set priorities, assign responsibilities, establish schedules and track progress.
- Manage projects to be on time, on scope and within budget.
- Document all phases of work.
- Define and document user requirements including detailed specifications.
- Prepare system change requests. Create usable Work Instructions for the internal customers.
- Properly communicate status to the management team.
- Maintain a valid test environment.
- Build repeatable test scenarios scripts that thoroughly test the various business processes.
- Develop and execute end user training.
- Ensure compliance with internal policy and procedures as related to SAP.