- Performance monitoring
- Visual Basic, COBOL, CICS, DB2 (SQL), ORACLE, VSAM, JCL, MVS
- Preparing time and resource estimates, planning project activities and providing timely status reports and communications.
- Working with business clients to improve existing and creating new workflow processes.
- Partnering with business clients to interpret business needs and defining business and systems requirements.
- Maintaining strong relationships with business clients and team members.
GUI Design Series (Planning & Developing an Interface, Designing Screen Elements)
Java Series (An introduction in the basics of Java 1.2 programming)
Web Design w/ HTML
Confidential, South Portland, ME
- Worked on several SAP applications including an Order Status Mobile Application and an Confidential .
- Recent functional experience includes SD, with MM and FI.
- Utilizing SAP ABAP functionality, designed Remote Function Calls to display order status information on a Smartphone over multiple screens for SAPPI Merchants and Employees.
- This application allows the end users to obtain detailed information from a comprehensive list of all their sales orders.
- Designed and developed the back - end code (RFC’s) and associated Import, Export, Structures, and Data elements.
- Met with business to discuss/determine screen layout, security to verify end users, test data needed, unit testing required for each RFC, and system testing required.
- Performed regression testing as needed.
- Worked closely with the Java developer to insure correct integration between the front and back end processing. Responsible for migrating program code through the various regions to production.
- Utilizing SAP ABAP functionality, created Export Booking data entry screens that allow users to track and enter shipping information from EDI.
- The application also provides the ability to link the export information to the related sales order.
- Mapped messages from EDI to an SAP table providing information on specific transportation status events.
- Worked with the business client to design and develop a system where the business could track export orders (on cargo ships).
- The system captured the ship’s location and proximity to port-of-call. It also captured cargo that was unloaded at a specific port and/or loaded and destined for another port.
- It kept track of any delays in the process thereby allowing sales reps/buyers to make adjustments to promised delivery dates.
- Designed and created screens that captured sales order data from the users allowing them to check the status of their orders.
- Generated transaction that allowed the users to enter various selection criteria to generate ALV reports.
Confidential, Yarmouth, ME
- Performed enhancements to User Exits. Participated in SAP upgrade to ECC 6.0
- Modified screens to accommodate business requests.
- Implemented and tested OSS notes.
- Assisted with performance monitoring using Trace and debug.
Confidential, Portland, ME
- Wrote detailed program specifications, COBOL and SQL code, and performed unit and system testing.
- Perform technical, application and integration reviews.
- Developed test plans and validated results.
Senior Programmer Analyst
- Worked on the implementation of the Maine Automated Tax System.
- Used QMF extensively
- . Provided production support; this included preparing ad hoc queries to analyze data and resolving production problems.