- Confidential has proven ability to lead and direct functional, technical and business teams, co - ordinate consultants and manage projects.
- Having 17+ years of overall experience in business & IT and 13+ years in SAP/ ERP/ CRM.
- Experienced in leading the development and implementation of technology systems.
- Skilled in complete project management from project planning, budgeting, scoping, executing, controlling to the final implementation.
- Has an ability to administer budgets, provide support and develop partnerships with key business management.
- Responsible for planning, conducting and directing the analysis of business problems to be solved with cost-effective automated systems that meet user requirements.
- Worked closely with the solution architects in recommending technology that enables the strategies and customer solutions.
- Vast experience implementation methodologies, SDLC and testing tools (HPQC & Work soft)
- Excellent techno-functional skills and experience in SAP Sales & Distribution and
SAP/ ERP/ CRM Architect
- Extensive experience in SAP CRM 7.0 (EHP 1),, 5.0, 4.0, ECC 6.0, 5.0, 4.6C, 46B
- Expertise in ECC Sales and distribution (quote to cash), Integration with FI.
- Expertise in CRM Sales (opportunity to cash), Marketing, contract management, Pricing.
- Experience in IPC, Pricing user exits and Variant Configuration.
- Expertise in Interaction Center Web Client (ICWC), CTI, IC Agents functions.
- Experience in SAP CRM 7.0 Architecture, ICWC/web UI, Business roles, AET/EEWB, UI Configuration.
- Experience in Transactional and master data Archiving.
- Expertise in Account management, Organizational model, Products, Product Catalog.
- Experience E-commerce (B2B)/ISA sales.
- Expertise in CRM middleware - Initial middleware set up and replication of Business partner, Products, pricing and orders.
- Experience ADOBE interactive forms and ITP forms for CRM outputs, WebDynpro/ABAP.