- A process - oriented leader that looks to critically understand the needs of customers, while effectively communicating and developing strategies to fulfill financial planning requirements successfully.
- Working with reporting has honed the knowledge in corporate accounting practices from consolidation and planning perspectives, as well as oil and gas scheduling. Able to create financial planning models as well as work with current systems to enhance reporting.
- I am a multi-level financial consolidation expert as well as BW IP planning expert.
- Working on MDM strategy and architecture, AS IS and TO BE documentation.
- In addition to reporting and MDM, I have functional and technical experience with SAP security.
- I am a data migration and integration expert, as data moves and evolves, I help users understand where the data is coming from and what it means in SAP.
- In addition to data, I have created a delivered training to business users on a global scale. My trainings are still a part of new employee trainings at several clients.
- Skilled with creating complex logic scripts as well as complex reporting within BPC NW and MS versions.
- Has worked in Agile environments and has been trained in Scrum Master, and developer roles as well as helped Product owners create epics and stories.
- Thorough working knowledge of how to configure the front end of SAP.
- SAP BPC NW & MS
- Excel VBA/Macros
- SAP BW, BW on Hana and BW4Hana Modeling
- SAP ECC
- SAP Security - ECC, BW, and BPC
- Logic Scripts and BADI
- Hana SQL
- SAP HANA 1809 IT Leadership and landscape design
- HP ALM
- SAP BODS
- MDM - Reltio
- SAP BI
- BOBJ WEBI
- Bex reporting
- EPM & Analysis for Office
- Training (creation and delivery)
- Communication of changes
- SAP OTC working knowledge
- Helped client document and understand underlying calculations in SAP BPC
- Reduced calculation by half thru master data and transaction data reductions
- Created transaction and master data retention policies for planning systems
- Worked with product owners and dev team to create epics, stories, and backlog refinement
- Running audit reports for external compliance
- Helped business understand minimum viable product strategy from an agile perspective and reduced impediments in development
- Performed analysis on current and future strategy for planning and user experience within the SAP system
SAP Architect / Product Owner
- Created epics from functional design documents and stories for a greenfield implementation of the BPC system
- BW IP integration, aggregation levels, and planning function configuration
- Financial consolidation with multi-level org structure
- Implemented consolidation thru BPC embedded via BW embedded in Hana 1809
- Implemented BOBJ reporting via AFO, baseline CDS views from ACDOCA
- Helped gather requirements and managed offshore team in Agile environment
- Maintained FSV in SAP which flowed into BPC
- Maintained and built calculation views
- Create trainings for consolidation process as well as communicate changes to worldwide user base
Software: SAP BW embedded, SAP BPC 10.1 embedded
- Wrote complex Badi AMDP via Hana SQL for Sales less distribution margin planning
- Create complex input schedules which fed drivers to AMDP packages.
- Participated in Agile ceremonies and daily standups
- S4 testing to and using functionality with users
Software: SAP BW4HANA, SAP BPC 11.1, JIRA