SAP consultant with over 21 years of full life cycle implementations. Specializing in ABAP/SD Pricing/IS Oil TD/Shipment Costing/Fuel Loading Systems/Transportation - Logistics-Distribution/Project management/EDI/Solution Manager driven projects and OO(object oriented) development. ABAP development for HANA. S/4 HANA 1610-1709.PROJECT EXPERIENCE:
Confidential, Bentonville, ARTechnical Team Lead
- Built inbound pricing interfaces to Confidential s Club fuels division.
- Developed file based pricing interfaces for OPIS and DTN fuel prices.
- Developed API/Proxy inbound interface to PLATTS fuel prices.
- All pricing interfaces were fully recoverable regardless of the situation.
- Email alert notifications for various situations that could occur during running of the programs. Pricing statistical analysis reports developed to manage incoming data and processing results.
- Developed inbound idoc interfaces integrating fuel gauge data from FuelQuest for deliveries, inventory gauge readings and end of day readings.
- This front end interface updated various tables that fed the Implico forecasting modeling software for Confidential s Club fuel buyers and station managers.
- Developed Avalara tax extract outbound interface to provide inter/intra state transport tax information to Avalara.
- Also developed vehicle/order diversion report for the Tax department and the fuels managers to work with the carriers on diversions of shipments.
- Developed various reports for the Fuels division as well as development tools for the Confidential IT developers to use in troubleshooting and debugging issues.
- Provided 5 months post go - live support along with the Walmat IT personnel.
- Managed most of the Solman charm document process during the project for the project team.
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
SAP ECC ON HANA, Senior Integration/Development
- Built real time integration between SAP, Salesforce, and an custom Configure, Price, Quote tool (CPQ) to support entire sales organization.
- Responsible for the development and conversion of key master data objects.
- Performance tuning, including performance optimization for HANA.
- Managed development transports.
- Responsible for management and delivery of all functional / specs and related deliverables.
- Helped managed an offshore development team.
- Re-implementation project migrating from ECC 6.0 to S4 HANA 1610. Primary responsibility to develop functional/technical design documents as well as enhancement design documents for off-shore developers.
- Responsible for configuration for IS Oil shipment costing and IS Oil TD. Member of the Hydro Carbon Logistics team.
- Designed, built and implemented a new design for the TMS Bill of lading Cancel / Rebill application.
- Design eliminated custom transaction programming and implemented standard SAP processing routines.
- Designed, built and implemented the Bill of Lading return and redirect processing within the confines of the TMS fuel loading application.
- Developed all technical specification documents and provided training to the technical support group within Confidential .
- Eliminated custom transaction programming utilizing standard SAP processing routines.
- Migration of existing 3rd party application functionality and data to SAP.
- Responsible for all of the migration/conversion of data to SAP master data. FI/MM/PP/SD data conversions using LSMW/Custom BDC and dialog transactions for loading/simulation and reporting on conversion results.
- Developed GL load program with GL load simulation screens, and mapping results/balance reporting to user.
- Provided formatted excel sheet with macro’s that executes an RFC to run SAP FI transaction FB01.
- Developed custom formula based pricing frontend workbench for users to build and maintain pricing based on market provided pricing data.
- Company merger project, SAP technical upgrade along with reengineering of merged company processes.
- Developed custom dialogue transaction front end for Lubricants division. This new functionality would ultimately run all of their primary functions for their operations personnel.
- Custom transaction contained 12 major business functions.
- Functionality covered selecting sales orders, creating deliveries and IS OIL shipments, load planning at at vehicle compartment level with material compatibility checks, compartment overload checking, shipment load and delivery confirmation emulating IS oil transactions O4F1, O4G1 and O4H1.Front end also contained custom shipment reporting using ALV OO(object oriented grid structure) reports, meter ticket output documents and load summary report ticket for drivers.
- Made major design and process changes to existing inbound fuel rack interface. Combined Suncor and Petro Canada’s rack interfaces into one inbound stream interface.
- This was an RFC enabled function that was activated by various Suncor/Petro Canada and third party company terminals sending fuel load information for truck/rail/barge/vessel activity.
- Using the IS OIL inbound idoc OILSH01, this process would cover the order to cash process creating sales orders/deliveries/shipments/shipment load confirmation/shipment delivery confirmation as well as inbound receipts and stock transports and TSW nominations and ticketing.
- SAP document creation/change processing was done via SAP supplied function junctions that were cloned and modified to add additional functionality required by the merged companies. New processes were handled using standard SAP BAPI’s for creating SAP documents. Most of the BAPI data structures had to be extended to allow for additional data requirements.
- This inbound process handled approximately 3500 bills of lading per day, with a go live accuracy of 99.3%.
- Made multiple changes to existing inbound rack interface ALV report.
- Added multiple table control functionality to primary bill of lading report screen to allow for viewing and scrolling of header, detail and subdetail data.
- Added various function codes to several screens with new functionality, and manipulated data input fields to on/off depending on data requirements. The report would allow for users to view existing bill of lading information, current processing status as well as correction and reprocessing capability prior to and after IDOC creation.
- Performed as backup functional configurator to lead functional analyst on IS OIL TD and IS OIL shipment costing functionality. Provided pre/post go-live training to super users as well as technical training/documentation to IT support organization
Technical Team Lead
- Responsible for managing the development teams on the project, and being the liason to various client departments worldwide.
- Responsible for managing all project transports/functional/technical specifications via SAP Solution Manager.
- Developed technical design and technical specifications.
- Managed the delegation of the work effort among multiple offshore development teams and was responsible for developers following Confidential programming standards and efficient programming techniques.
- Performed coding reviews prior to any development being released to the quality environment.
- Technical solution encompassed multiple SAP R/3 environments, ECC 6.0 and XI.
- Interfaces utilized Idoc’s, and XI functionality as the middleware tool between environments.
- Responsible for rewriting the Railtracs railcar tracing outbound interface using IS OIL Idoc’s, Interface gathered shipment/railcar information and and outbound IS OIL shipment notification that was then transmitted to various Rail Carriers via EDI.
- Developed inbound/outbound fuel rack interface utilizing Petroex industry solution for the U.S. Inbound files received from 3rd party vendors in the Petroex format were sent to SAP via an RFC function module. The data was mapped into custom Z tables and then processed into SAP. Order to cash SAP document were created in sequence for (sales orders, deliveries, IS OIL shipments, Shipment Cost Documents). Modified existing Canada rack interface ALV report to be able to report on and reprocess Petroex data for data mapping errors and Idoc reprocessing. Created RFC enabled function modules to be invoked by Webmethods to bring in and send out files for the Petroex rack interface.
- Performed modifications to function modules in the SAP TSW(traders scheduler workbench) application related to shipment document creation.
- Developed the idoc user exit functionality for the 810 invoice, 404 bill of lading and the 856 advance shipment notice.
- Performed the analysis to determine the data requirements for implementing route determination for shipments, set up the route configuration and master data.
- Made enhancements to BADI’s in the shipment and shipment costing modules per client requirements.
- Created pricing procedures and all related condition types, access seq, etc for shipment costing functionality.
- Developed ABAP pricing requirements and formula’s where necessary for related pricing functionality.
- Developed training materials and operations manual documentation for support personnel. Performed all requirements definition and detailed design documentation as well.