- Excellent skills in SAP MM/SD/WM/LE/PP/PM modules version 3.1H ~ ECC 6.07
- Excellent skills in various SAP Project Managements such as New Implementation, Upgrade, Rollout and System Conversion into SAP.
- Excellent skills in Business Process Documentations based on solid cross functional expertise.
- Experience in SAP EWM 9.4 implementation from BASIS Connectivity, CIF, Master Data, Inbound, Outbound through RF Process Designs.
- Experienced in SAP Ariba for both Direct and Indirect Purchasing integrated fully with Forecast, PO, Confirmation, ASN, GR(POD) and Invoice in Backend ECC.
- Experienced in BI Analytic Reporting with SAP BOBJ
- Experienced in extensive PTP and OTC processes with LE(Delivery, Transportation, Handling Unit Management, Warehouse Management) from MRP to FI payment.
- Experienced in extensive MDM processes in logistics such as master data definition, mapping & conversion, migration for material, vendor/customer, BOM, Routing with the relevant interfaces with external systems through BAPI, ALE(IDoc), LSMW or file uploading.
- Experienced in Batch Management with classification, batch determination and SLED(Shelf Life Expiration Date) management along with the related WM picking processes.
- Experienced in extensive Serial Number Tracking in MM/PP/SD/CS along with Installed Base(CS - IB) as well as Serial BIN Stock Tracking at WM BIN-level via RF Devices.
- Experienced in extensive LE Inbound & Outbound Logistics fully integrated with HUM(Handling Unit Management) across MRP/MM/LE/WM/HUM/PP/SD.
- Experienced in Variant Configuration(VC) with Object Dependency and Classification for both BOM Control and Sales Variant Pricing.
- Excellent skills in various MM Procure to Pay(PTP) processes such as stock(Direct, Indirect), non-stock(Asset Capitalization, Expense w/budget checking), subcontracting(Contract Manufacturing), external service, consignment and drop ship(3rd Party Processing).
- Excellent skills in designing MRP(Material Requirements Planning) with solid MRP Result Evaluation to optimize the whole logistics.
- Excellent skills in Optimized Purchasing such as Scheduling Agreement processes with Source List, Quota Arrangement and Schedule Line Release(830/862) through EDI, along with automatic receiving processes via ASN(856) and its subsequent WM Putaway for the inbound logistics.
- Experienced in complex Demand Management among regional plants by using Stock Transfer Orders such as Inter-Plant and Inter-SLOC through Delivery processing.
- Experienced in various Purchasing processes such as Release Strategy via Workflow, Contract Release PO, Automatic PR/PO Conversion, and so on.
- Experienced in various Vendor Settlement processes such as 2-Way matching PO(Blanket PO), ERS(Evaluated Receipt Settlement per GR History in table EKRS), Consignment/Pipeline Settlement(per Consumption History in table RKWA) along with the relevant message determination(Printout/EDI).
- Excellent skills in FI integration through Pricing(MM/SD), Invoice Verification(MM) and Billing(SD).
- Excellent configuration skills in Pricing Procedure(MM/SD), Automatic Account Assignment(Auto Posting) via Movement Types(MM-IM), Account Assignment Categories(MM-PUR) and Pricing Condition Types(MM/SD).
- Experienced in SAP SRM 3.0(EBP 3.5).
- Experienced in various SD Order to Cash(OTC) with LE Shipping and Transportation.
- Experienced in various complex pricing for both variant configuration and for package discounts.
- Experienced in various Inter-Company processes such as Inter-Company Sales with EDI Billing/Invoicing, Inter-Company Stock Transport Orders with Delivery processing.
- Designed and implemented SalesForce.com interface for Service Warranty & Repair processes including RMA, Return Receiving, Repair Evaluation & Quotation, Repair Order and Billing.
- Experience in 3rd Party Drop Ship processes including all the necessary EDI Communications with Customers, Vendors and Distribution Centers.
- Experienced in Shipment Planning and Shipment Cost Settlement with MM Service Entry processing.
- Experienced in CS Returns and Repair Processing with Repair Request(SD) and Repair Order(SM).
- Experienced in full EWM Process Design, Global Template Implementation through Regional Rollouts.
- Excellent skills in WM RF interface via ITS Mobile technology with internet service(HTML template).
- Experienced in WM BIN-Stock management for serialized materials with RF scanning(Serial #).
- Experienced in various WM Putaway & Picking with hands-on configuration skills in storage type, strategy(w/User-Exit), MM/WM movement types mapping and TO processing.
- Experienced in various Packing Processes with both WM Storage Unit(SU) and Handling Unit(HUM).
- Experienced in QM-WM integration via QM Usage Decision with WM Posting Change Notice.
- Experienced in various WM Replenishment with KANBAN, Summarized JIT Call, WM Staging(PP Control Cycle for PP Order) or Fixed Bin.
- Experienced in various Physical Inventory processes such as per Quant(WM), per BIN(WM) and per SLOC(MM).
- Experienced in WM Cycle Counting(per Quant) with “Inventory Count Workload Balancing” via Last Inventory Date in Quant.
- Excellent Skills in Demand Management Design in both MTS and MTO environment for highly configurable products.
- Experienced in PP production order processing with BOM, MRP, Material Staging and Production Confirmation.
- Experienced in PP Rework Processing via Triggering Point to insert “Reference Operation Sets” per user status updated by variance reason code at PP Confirmation.
- Experienced with Installed Base integration through PP Confirmation to keep track of components’ serial numbers in customer site.
- Experienced in Installed Base(CS-IB) for the serial number tracking of both assembly and components at customer site with the information from production order(COIB) or sales order(IB61).
- Experienced in extensive QM integrations with other logistic areas such as PP, PM, MM-Purchasing, LE-Shipping(HUM), LW-WM(Putaway) and MM-IM(Usage Decision).
- Experienced in PM Order Processing such as spare parts planning(ROP), Refurbishment and Service Purchasing.
- Experienced in heavy interfaces with external systems via EDI, ALE, PI(Proxy - Service Interface) or BAPI-based RFC for the communication of both purchasing and sales activities.
- Excellent configuration skills in message output determination in MM/SD/LE for both EDI and Form Printing.
- Excellent skills in EDI configuration such as partner profile along with message type and output type.
- Excellent skills in IDoc enhancements for various client-specific requirements as well as function module design and development.
- Experienced in various EDI interfaces in MM, SD, LE-Shipping, LE-transportation such as 850(ORDERS)/855(ORDRSP)/830(DELFOR)/862(DELJIT)/846(PROACT)/856(DESADV)/943(Customized)/944(Customized)/945(Customized)/820(REDADV), 810(INVOIC).
- Excellent skills in EDI development such as IDoc Segment, IDoc Type, Message Type and Process Code along with function modules.
- Excellent skills in EDI testing based on solid ABAP debugging skills.
- Experienced in ABAP developments such as report, RFC and module pool programs.
- Excellent skills in Data Modeling and Enhanced Process Design in SAP Standard
- Excellent skills in debugging ABAP programs with solid programming skills.
- Excellent skills in analyzing and implementing SAP Enhancements(User-exit, BADI)
- Excellent skills in utilizing SAP standard BAPIs and Function Modules in MM/WM/SD/LE/EDI.
- Excellent skills in LSMW and SAP Query(Quick View).
- Experienced in Role and Authorization(PFCG).
- Experienced in SOX Audit through User & System Administration with IT Ticket system.
- Implemented SAP Business Object 4.2 integrated with SAP HANA Database
- Designed Data Modeling in SAP HANA Studio
- Designed and implemented various KPI Monitoring Reports in Sales, Service, Operations and Finance
MM/SD/PP/EWM/Ariba/CS/Workflow/ABAP/BOBJ SAP Lead
- Performed SAP Project Development, Planning and Budget Management.
- Performed SAP Upgrade to ECC 6.07(Suite on HANA) with Data Center Migration to SAP HEC.
- Implemented EWM 9.4 Global Template and performed 2 subsequent Rollouts to China & Europe.
- Implemented SAP Ariba for both Direct and Indirect Purchasing.
- Performed Business Process Re-engineering for MRP Optimization by establishing Forecast Model for highly Configurable Products with Planning Strategy 89(Assembly) & 70(Component).
- Designed and documented full L4 Business Process Procedures for the whole Sales, Service, Operations and Finance.
- Implemented Workflow Approval Processes integrated with SAP Fiori for Purchase Requisition, Purchase Order and Vendor Invoice.
- Implemented Intercompany Settlement Automation for Intercompany Stock Transfer while providing a full end-to-end Monitoring Cockpit as well as early warning systems.
- Implemented MES System(42Q) integrated with SAP Production Order Processing.
- Implemented ProcessWeaver for the automation in both Shipping and Export Filing.
- Interfaced with Blackline Software for Finance Controls & Automation.
PP/SD/WM/MM/EDI/ABAP Principal Consultant
- Performed EhP 6(SAP ECC 6.06) upgrade project with full regression testing while resolving all functional issues as well as technical issues originated from SAP system upgrade.
- Lead UAT workshops for the full regression testing and performed UAT sessions with the following issue resolution.
- Performed a Rollout Project for European plants while considering local business requirements.
- Designed and implemented Salesforce.com interface for Sales and Service(RMA) processes through SAP PI(Proxy - Service Interface) along with various SAP Output Messages triggered by business events from Return Request, Return Receiving, Credit Memo Request, Repair Order and Shipping.
- Implement EDI Inbound 832(FRC)/862(JIT) for SD Scheduling Agreement with various IDoc Enhancement for the client specific business requirement.
- Resolved critical production issues timely based on cross functional expertise as well as solid ABAP debugging skills EVEN in SAP Standard programs.
- Proposed and delivered the best practice solutions for the process improvement such as Serial Number Tracking, Production Order Progress Monitoring and WM Staging Monitoring.
- Resolved long term pending critical issues especially in PP such as Invisible Backflush Errors on COGI report and Rework Processing via Triggering Point under EhP 6 environment.
- Improved WM Physical Inventory Clearing(LI21) for serialized materials by providing the related SAP OSS Notes.
- Handled major IT tickets in PP/WM/MM/SD while providing quality functional specifications with detailed technical information up to the ABAP coding level.
- Resolved system performance issues on the existing ABAP program by identifying the exact improvement point via solid functional debugging.
- Implemented an End-to End Drop Ship(3rd Party Processing) in SD, MM, LE and EDI(850/855/856).
MM/WM/SD/EDI/HUM/LE/RF Principal Consultant
- Implemented SAP ECC 6.0 version with CWM(Catch Weight Management)
- Designed and implemented Drop Ship(3rd party processing) with inbound(from Vendors)/outbound(to End Customers) ASN(856) EDI interface.
- Designed and implemented receiving and shipping processes with both HUM and WM RF interface.
- Designed Mobile Scanner Transactions through WM RF interface while using ITS Mobile technology with internet service(HTML template).
- Designed and implemented various output messages for the EDI interface with customer(850/855/856), vendor(850/855/856), distribution centers(943/945) with the extended batch and packaging information per USDA regulation.
- Designed and implemented IDoc enhancements(user-exits) for the client’s specific requirements in Handling Unit Management(HUM) and Catch Weight Management(CWM).
- Created test scripts and performed UAT in HP ALM(HPQC).
- Handled critical production issues as well as cross functional issues through the necessary techno-functional expertise.
PP/MM/BI Principal Consultant
- Implemented SAP ECC 6.0 version.
- Implemented PP external manufacturing processes integrated with MM subcontract purchasing(Contract Manufacturing).
- Implement EDI Inbound ASN(856) with various IDoc Enhancements for the client specific business requirement.
- Gathered BI requirements and designed data extractors in purchasing.
- Deigned BI Universe and data conversion strategy for the past data to be migrated into BI system.
WM/MM Principal Consultant
- Performed daily production supports and enhancements on SAP ECC 6.0 version.
- Implemented RF transactions for MM stock transfers for Non-WM managed storage locations.
- Enhanced Documentary Batch Management processes on the automatic material determination at the receiving from suppliers by implementing a BADI (Method ‘PRODUCT CHANGE’) on which is driven by material characteristic of material master.
- Implemented RF inventory processes by scanning the label of documentary batch.
- Enhanced the inventory movement control for the documentary batch materials while checking the approved suppliers for the regular manufacturing by validating the vendor status through batch where-used information(Table: CHVW).
- Created various monitoring reports especially in Demand & Shortage Monitoring mainly by using ‘Stock Requirement List’ functionalities (MD STOCK REQUIREMENTS LIST API).
- Created functional specifications as well as enhancements like BADIs or User-Exits.
- Created test scripts and performed UAT.
WM Principal Consultant
- Gathered business requirements and analyzed As-Is processes on the warehouse activities.
- Designed SAP WM organization structures on the existing SAP system.
- Evaluated RF Device specifications and supported the RF Device selection.
- Designed RF Interface Architecture and RF Screens based on ITS Mobile Technology(NetWeaver).
- Performed GAP Analysis and created the subsequent ABAP Development list.
- Created Project Schedule with resource planning.
- Created Business Blueprints for the warehouse activities such as receiving, replenishment to production, shipping and cycle counting.
- Performed Baseline Configurations and created IMG configuration manuals.
- Provided DEMO Presentation for the major processes.
- Created a Cut-Over Strategy especially for the conversion on the existing MM stock.