- 14+ years of SAP FICO experience in configuration, customization, Implementation, end user training, testing, and support. Rich hands on experience on 5 full life cycle implementations for S/4 Hana greenfield implementations (versions,1610,1709,1809,1909) and R/3 (ECC 4.7, 6.0) ASAP methodology, different phases of implementations, gathering client requirement AS - IS study, preparing Business Blueprint, configuration, GO-live, unit testing., user training, automation, production support. Strong knowledge in FI (GL, New GL, AR, AP, AA) and controlling (CCA, IO, PCA, COPA) and PS.
- Worked in various fields such as banks, automobile, FMCG, manufacturing, power & energy, steel & cement, electricity and Gas, Utility, Process technologies, Media and entertainment, Pharma and retails plus. Experience in Rollout, development, functional spec preparation, BRD preparation, upgradation, integration, interfaces, workflow, testing, UAT and migration. Strong knowledge in integration with modules such as MM, SD, PM, PP and PS.
Sr SAP FICO Consultant
- Involved in Project preparation, Business blue print (BBP), Realization, Final preparation, Go-Live & support.
- Organized many workshops with end-users, understanding business process, study and analyses workflow to design solution (AS-IS and To-Be Analysis) including gap analysis.
- Analyzed and configured the fiscal year, posting periods, validations and substitutions, Setting up account groups, chart of accounts, field status groups.
- Maintained Business Partner, Cost center, Profit carter, Cost center groups, Profit center groups, SKFs, Internal order, custom tables.
- GL master creation, FSV mapping, FERC assignment for P&L accounts and balance sheet accounts and posting, cost element group, allocations and settlements testing to see the GL posting for FERC derivation, BOBJ report testing and FERC reporting.
- Configured allocation OKO6, activity-based allocation, month-end allocations, monthly GL allocations, order settlement KO88 to check the cost element postings, and distribution.
- Performed transaction processing, process and validate external transaction data, create maintain manual items, maintain recurring entries, perform periodic entries, report & review transactions.
- Prepared FIORI test scripts for ITC1, ITC2 and ITC3 scenarios in HPQC system.
- Validated BOBJ reports, Income statement, code block report, balance sheet report, cost reports.
- Interfaces: CRB, Hyperion (income statement with activity on WBS), validated output file.
- Prepared FS Functional specifications like RRI115 Income statement to Hyperion, black line, success factors.
- Worked on building multiple reports, ABAP reports, BI repots, ACDOCA table mapping.
- Scheduled REDWOOD jobs for recurring and accrual document and dunning process, monitoring errors and job schedules.
- Dunning process and worked with technical team for form specifications and print out the dunning notices on invoice paper for verify the alignment and changes.
- Rectified FSV errors, searching SAP notes and contacting SAP for critical issues.
- Data migration for RTR, OTC and PTP, preparing templates to upload like Gl, customer, Vedor, bank master data, transaction data with LSMW and BDC programs.
- Interface with blackline, reconciliation, and hyperion.
Sr SAP FICO Consultant
- Developed and tested Interfaces, conducted design meetings and coordinated with the business.
- Lead implementation of ACH interface with Wells forgo bank working along with business team, automating 80% on manual payments.
- Design/configuration of Electronic Bank statements, new payment methods and general troubleshooting in Bank Accounting areas
- Lock box configuration, define lockbox, control parameters, define posting data, import the lockbox file, post processing.
- Automatic payment program configuration, all co code, paying co code, country payment method, company code payment method, bank selection, ranking, F110, FBZP.
- INT06: Positive payment file from SAP to Informatica, INT21: ACH interface SAP to wells forgo bank, INT 52: NACHA prenote file from SAP to Wells forgo bank.
- INT 55 commissions, INT56 disbursements, INT 57 invoices from informatica to SAP capturing custom field with the details which need to be printed in check.
- INT58: Payment details for ACH, rush checks & normal checks to GW, INT 59: Check encashment update to GW.
Sr SAP FICO consultant
- Configured Project System (PS), project building, created WBS elements, networks, activities, milestones, scheduling, resource planning, and cost planning.
- Created settlement profiles, investment profiles, settled WBS elements to AUCs.
- Performed Taxes configuration for all (AU, MX, SA, BR, TH, MY, ID, SG, JP, ZA, HK, NZ) countries.
- Taxes configuration for Malaysia country: Tax procedure, assigned country to tax procedure, tax codes (FTXP), defined tax accounts OB40, maintain default values for tax code OMR2, defined tax on sales/purchase groups, assigned Co. Code to sales and purchase groups, tax balances and withhold tax.
- Experience with SABRIX external tax system (Sabrix is an SAP bolt-on in which required information needs to be passed from SAP to Sabrix to calculate tax and receive the results back from Sabrix to SAP).
- VAT configuration for multiple countries, created tax conditions types for sales/purchases, defined new transaction key for the new tax conditions, changed tax procedure, new pricing condition in SD, assigned GL accounts OB40, defined tax codes for VAT.