- An IT analyst with +22 years of experience performing functional and performance testing of SAP and WEB applications and providing 24/7 production support of those applications as a BSA (Business Support Analyst).
- Proficient at the Order - to-Cash (OTC) business processes in the pharmaceutical and consumer product SAP solutions for 16 years.
- Experienced in implementing production applications under the Agile Scrum and Waterfall Development Methodologies and has an expertise using TAO, HP LoadrunnerUFT, HP ALM, and Solution Manager (SOLMAN).
SAP/ERP: BOBJ 4.0 & 4.1, BW 7.2, SAP ECC 6.0 EH7, SAP S/4 HANA 1709, SAP Fiori 7.52, SAP S/4 HANA FMS 2.10 SAP R/3 4.6C, SAP APO 4.1, 5.0 & 7.0, SAP CRM 7.2, SAP R/3 HR 4.7, SAP SuccessFactors, SAP ESS/MSS, SAP GRC 5.3, SOLMAN 7.2 SP16 Administration, Configured and Deployed SAPGUI Installation Server - Includes functional & performance testing for modules MRP, WM, MM, SD, PP, FI/CO, MDM, HR ESS, CRM, detailed Order-to-Cash & Procure-to-Pay scenarios, ST12 Trace Support, STAUTHTRACE Support
SAP & Genernal Security: ISO 27001, ISO 9001, BOBJ 4.1 Security Lead, BW7.2 Analysis Authorization, OSS ID Admin, ECC 6.0 Security Admin, SAP GRC 5.3 CUP and RAR for ECC 6.0 and SCM 7.0, SAP GRC Upgrade to 10.1 CUP and RAR for ECC 6.0 and SCM 7.0, ISO 27001, ISO 9001, GDPR, HIPAA regulations
Testing Tools & Methodologies: HP LoadRunner versions 6.0, 6.5, 7.02, 7.51, 8.0, 8.14, 9.52, 11.0, 11.52, 12.02, 12.55 (SAPGUI & SAPWEB Protocols), Unified Functional Test 12.02, ALM (Quality Center) 9.2, 11.52, 12.21 Admin, SAP TAO 1.0 with QC 9.2, SAP TAO 188.8.131.52 with ALM 12.21 configured using Solution Manager 7.0 (SOLMAN), JAMO M-eux Test 5.2.4171 for Android Devices, Sprint Reviews under Scrum Agile Software Development Model, Testing under both Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) and HIPAA regulations
Operating Systems: Windows Server 2012, UNIX (HP/UX 11.0, AIX 5.1 & 5.2 VI Editor, RHEL release 5.7, 5.9, 6.0), LEGACY (MVS, OS/390 r4 - z/OS r1.2), VM, USS (UNIX System Services using ISPF Editor) for Mainframe, z/OS r1.4, JES2
Defect Management: SalesForce, HP ALM, ServiceNow, Remedy, Clarify
Senior Global SAP & HP Business Consultant
- Using SalesForce, provide global service support for clients in any time zone based upon agreed SLA response times and according to ISO 9001, ISO 27001 and GDPR security processes.
- Use Loadrunner 12.55 for performance testing and provide any support for out-of- licensed SAP clients.
- Use security experience to provide SAP and HP tools support on clients’ environment. This includes clients running R/3 4.6C, ECC 6.0 and S/4 HANA. Provide BSA support for business software that interfaces with SAP processes in SD, MM, WM, MRP, HR ESS, BOBJ/BW including supporting OTC and P2P processes.
- Verify and support BW role and InfoArea (RSA1 & RSD1) security for out-of-license customers.
- Provide general ST12 trace support on batch jobs and end-users.
Senior S/4 HANA Business, Technical & Security Analyst
- Used Loadrunner 12.55, provide functional and performance support for various S/4 HANA, Fiori 7.52 and SuccessFactors HR systems using LR TruClient, SAPGUI and SAP WEB protocols.
- Used Jira Desktop App 3.3 for Agile Sprint projects.
- Provided technical support by running and scheduling ST12 traces on batch jobs and user IDs in both SAP S/4 QA HANA and Fiori 7.52 systems.
- Provide BSA support for business software that interfaces with SAP such as Open Text and Red Prairie. This included supporting functionality in the OTC (order-to-cash) and P2P (Procure-to-Pay) business processes.
- Assigned and created S/4 HANA users from the BW security using SU01 (DBMS tab) which allows the AA (analysis authorization) security restrictions to be applied in S/4 HANA system (ECC). Access was based upon users’ roles and responsibilities.
- Wrote security training documents for ECC 6.0, S/4 HAHA, BOBJ/BW, and APO for functional users, new employees and interns/co-op. Also, authored the O2C training process document which included MM, SD and FI/CO.
- Used RSD1 and RSA1 to determine correct InfoAreas to assign in the BW’s AA security. Used SU01 and the DBMS tab to assign BW InfoProvider/InfoArea assignments.
- Used the VuGen to script a day-in-the-life scenarios to support the business processes.
- Used VMware Horizon Client 4.8.1 to provide client support and access.
Sr. SAP S/4HANA Business & QA Analyst
- Used SAP TAO 184.108.40.206 and HP ALM 12.21 configured TAO with SOLMAN 7 to write over 90 order-to-cash scenarios for all ECC 6.0 order types in the ECC 6.0 EHP7 S/4HANA system (SAP GUI 7.40 Patch 12 HF 1). Scenarios were for DSD (Direct Store Delivery) and Warehouse order types.
- SAP Modules included in the business processes were: MRP, MM, SD, WM, Transportation, and FI/CO. While over 90% of the end-to-end processes were order-to-cash, the reminder were procure-to-pay.
- Created AAs (Analysis Authorization Objects) for specific Info Areas and applied those to roles with in the BW landscape. For S/4 HANA, used RS2HANA ADMIN to apply BW data-level security to the users in HANA
- Performed the TDADMIN role in several ALM 12.21 projects including performed configuration changes to the Defects module to hide fields and make certain fields mandatory.
- Used Loadrunner 12.53 and 12.55 to write load tests for the SAP CRM TPM application.
- Tested and analyzed the SAP AIF (Application Interfaces Framework) add-on to run interfaces into and out of ECC 6.0. This included uploading files and reviewing the process through the AIF cockpit.
- Participated in several Sprint Reviews under the Scrum Agile Software Development Model. Sprints normally ran anywhere from 3 to 5 weeks and were for deployment of software to the Andriod Hand-held devices that performed deliveries from bakeries directly to stores (DSD - Direct Store Delivery).
- Ran ST12 and ST05 SQL traces to reveal a performance issue related to the type-ahead feature in SAP. We studied if the problem was with HANA or app servers running Linux. The issue caused 56 million columns in our view to combine on a periodic and intermittent basis.
- Experienced with securing client information under GDPR and ISO 27001 regulations.
- Used Zavanta 7.3 to write detailed documentation for several IT processes including installed of SAP TAO 3.0.6 and its integration with HP ALM 12.21 and UFT 12.02 (Used the IE TruClient protocol).