- Overall 6+ years of IT experience which covers various skills in SAP domain.
- Have extensive experience in SAP CRM sales, services and marketing areas, SAP SD and CRM middleware.
- Worked in multiple projects as techno functional consultant throughout phases in SDLC.
- Have commendable knowledge on debugging skills and various approaches to figure out solutions by debug. For example: Debug from CRM UI to ECC.
- Have experience in using different testing tools like HP Quality centre, SAP service manager and service now tools.
- Knowledge on niche skills such as Fiori & UI5. Good understanding on Fiori architecture.
- Worked on SAP CRM WEB IC & UI enhancements in areas related Provider contract, Opportunities, Quotations, Service orders, Service contracts and service confirmations, Activity and Sales Order documents
- Have strong functional knowledge on master data maintenance mainly on business partners, organisation data.
- Have configured custom work centres using navigation bar profiles.
- Created custom business roles and linked with navigation bar profiles.
- Having knowledge in Email Response management system (ERMS), configuring service manager profile and services
- Have configured date profiles, date rules and date types. Assigning date profiles to custom transaction business transaction types.
- Have created custom action profiles, actions and conditions for actions. Assigning actions profiles to business transactions.
- Organisation determination for business transaction, created custom organisation rules to determine org data for business transactions.
- Having knowledge on Product master data, Installed base IDs and components. Experience on middleware configuration for master replication from ECC to CRM.
- Have done copy control settings for the document follow up scenarios.
- Have created and configured call back events for business transactions.
- Worked on standard Workbench Components and created Custom BSP Components, different type of views like table view, tree view, view sets and overview pages.
- Good experience on using component usages, custom controller and components controllers in BSP component.
- Have experience on enhancing fields using EEWB and AET enhancement tools. Experience on creating and troubleshooting Rapid application tools.
- Have created Middleware enhancements and worked on replication of custom fields from CRM to ECC system.
- Have good knowledge on CRM architecture and Genil & BOL layer concepts. Created custom Genil objects and developed custom BSP components with search & result views.
- Have created transaction launchers to access CRM and ECC GUI transactions from WEB UI.
- Have tons of experience on using function modules for creation of business transactions CRMD ORDER MAINTAIN and business partners BAPI BUPA CREATE FROM DATE.
- Have experience in design, build and testing for WRICEFS objects
- Have good understanding and exposure in enhancement framework - worked on BAdi, User Exit and Explicit exits.
- Strong understanding on OOABAP concepts and have created global and local class using OOABAP techniques.
- Have hands on experience on using BW extraction transactions in CRM and experience on coding in BW transformations.
- Have worked on ALE inbound and outbound IDOCs. Has good experience on IDOC process
- Had worked on application server, actions like read from and write to application server folders.
- Have worked on different modules in R/3 system such as SD and MM.
- Have experience on print work bench mainly correspondence print and generation in ECC system.
- Active member in SAP Community Network - SCN forum. Have received top contributor recognition from SAP SCN forum for the year 2015.
SAP CRM Consultant
- ISTHA is a Illinois state toll way authority which implements SAP utility to perform day to day operations such as maintaining customer accounts, contracts, customer transaction history, transaction & violation processing and case management. Client using SAP Interaction channel as user interface.
- Have started working in project at offshore and then moved to onshore as a techno functional and middleware consultant
- Have good understanding in toll way business process. The implementation is based on SAP Hybris billing module architecture.
- Have created ALV reports using object oriented ALV grid display.
- Have worked on application server AL11, write data and read data using open cursor concepts from application server. It helped project to process data using a direct excel file in back ground mode.
- CRM case management is part of project and have worked on service request business process.
- Have worked on provider contracts and its replication to ECC and custom convergent charging system.
- Have worked on interaction channel user interface related customizations.
- Have done performance improvements for agent inbox search and created quick search and custom profiles for agent inbox search.
- Have worked on date profiles and rule policies.
- Have worked on violation processing to case management transactions such as dispute, hearing and reassignment business processes.
- Have worked on print workbench area. Have worked on different types of correspondences in ECC. Have hands on experience using FPCOPARA transaction to print documents.
SAP CRM Consultant
- Confidential is a shipping company which implements SAP CRM to maintain their customer data and opportunity management. Client using SAP Web UI as user interface.
- Confidential was using HANA data base and build reports using HANA compatible sql statements. Have analyzed programs using code remediation technique to get better performance and to modify technical specifics of old database.
- Attended workshops and was mainly responsible in architectural scope design of the project for which I have travelled to Philippines.
- Have done SME reviews and worked on opportunity management customization. Have crated technical design documents and worked on complex UI designs.
- Created custom dictionary object like search helps and table views. Created table events to update certain default upon saving entry in table via maintenance screen.
- Created a custom genil component with search and result entities and utilized them in a custom BSP component in tabbed view format.
- Have utilized rapid application development tool which reduced manual efforts to a great extent and helped team to deliver implementation in time.
- Have created test scripts and performed integration testing for opportunity management process.
- Having sound knowledge in technical skills helped me to investigate the feasibility of the business requirement while developing functional specifications.
SAP CRM Developer
- Key developer in the implementation of SAP CRM 7.0 project.
- Have worked on different requirements of SAP CRM Sales module. The project awarded as world one of the best CRM implementation for WEALA region in 2012 by SAP.
- Have successfully delivered complex, high and medium demands individually in 8 out of 10 releases.
- Worked on different testing phase like unit testing, integration and user acceptance testing.
- Have worked on integration project between CRM and pricing tool (PROS), have worked extensively on XML file conversion to SAP readable table formats using XSLT transformation tools.
- Have created custom badi implementation for standard BADIs ORDER SAVE, CRM DATAEXCHG BADI and CRM COPY BADI
- Have worked on ALE IDOCs, inbound and outbound scenarios. Have got good experience on configuring and processing IDOCs.
- Have good experience on business work flows, created custom work flows to send email alert for approvals.
- Have created custom BSP components with table view and tree views.
- Have utilized AET enhancements tool to create custom fields and tables.
- Have exposure to Agile Delivery Methodology.
- Functional areas worked in project