SAP Solutions Architect
- Completed the Business Blueprint, initial configuration of EWM and TM and first playback.
- Configuration of AII/ OER and ITSMobile/RFUI for RFID scanners to scan passive/active tags
- Activation and testing of Fiori apps in S/4HANA
- Using Activate methodology and SolMan
- Configured Inbound, outbound processes, Replenishment strategies, Cross Docking, Labor Management & VAS
- Integration with other SAP Products like S4H & TM
- Hands on experience on ITS Mobile
- Worked on both Standard and Customized reports for the business process needs
- Warehouse internal movements inventory management cycle counting VAS knitting RF and PPF Configurations ECC integration & Inventory Management
- Master data customization of vendors, customers, materials and warehouse Bins. Strong knowledge in Inbound Flow, Outbound Flow, Inventory Management and ECC Integration
- Design and Development of EWM Objects for RF Screen
- Preparing Technical Specs and Unit test document
- Coordinate with UI team for Integration and OData Services needed for RF screens
SAP EWM Lead
- Live Loading of the Engines produced and received from Production Order, into the Shuttle Trailer.
- RF Unloading, RF Put away and Goods Receipt of Engines from Production Shuttle and from Sister plants using easySTO.
- Transportation processes with own trucks and Interfacing with 3PL such as FedEx GENCO and UPS WorldShip, Dock Appointment Scheduling, Custom Virtual Door, Loading etc.
- FTL, LTL, Parcel Shipment to Customers and transfers to Sister Plants
- Updated the Cartonization parameters config., managed Cartonization proposals and execution.
- Setup RF Transactions for Inbound Processes: Unloading, Decon, Put away, receiving by HU, Outbound Processes: Picking, Packing, Loading, Consumption, Internal Processes: Inv. Counting, Adhoc WT Creation, Queries, QM, Resource Management, Yard Movements, Post HU Differences. Print: Pack slip, Parcel Label, Reprint HU etc.
- Kit to stock, Kit to Order, Replenishment processes.
- Managed sundry processes such as Cancel Pick, Zero Pick, Delete ODO, Wave, WT, WO, TU, etc.
- Managed processes for Customer Returns, Returnable Packaging, Rework etc.
- Planned, coordinated and executed the whole gamut of preparing the site for Cutover, go - live and Hyper care with Hands on training.
SAP Procurement Consultant
- Using SAP Activate Methodology
- Currently doing Solution Architecture for Implementing S4HANA/ EWM/ ARIBA
- Worked with Basis in running and reviewing the results of SUM, Maintenance Planner, Precheck reports & Custom code analyser.
- Building proof of concept using SAP Business suite to S/4 HANA Migration. Impact assessment based on the Simplification List.
- Remapped the processes based on Simplified Sourcing, MRP Live, PO output using BRF+,
- Migrated Vendors/ Customers to Business Partners
- Identified Fiori apps required and worked with Basis in installing and Security in assigning the role.
- Completed the configuration seasonality based MRP, Wave Picking, Put away with QM processes, Transportation Management, etc.
- Working on EWM processes such as Decon, WavePicking, Labor Force, Replenishment, RF Framework, Kit-to-Stock, Route Management, Shipment Building, etc.
- Unit and Integration test done for ARIBA Sourcing and Contracting. Provided support for data extraction to work with Spend Visibility.
- Integration of S/4HANA with ARIBA using the ARIBA's newest CIG.
- Project preparation is underway for P2P, Catalog & Spend Analysis.
SAP Supply Chain Consultant
- Inbound process based on POSC and Non-POSC for Parcels.
- Enhancement for Inbound TU as a new concept similar to Outbound TU.
- Outbound Processes using Shipment Cockpit.
- Yard Management processes for both Inbound and Outbound
- Cross Docking processes for efficient shipping.
- EWM TU Integration with TM for both Inbound TU and Outbound TU
- Managed processes for EWM to EWM, EWM to IM, IM to EWM etc.
- Goods Receipt from Production using Interface with MES
- Automatic Delivery creation with Delivery Split from Sales order
- Custom Smart Batch Conversion and Batch allocation with Synchronous Interface (Real time BAPI call using RFC)
- Custom IDOC Output for Delivery to multiple systems using BizTalk Middleware
- Interfaced EWM with POS system at Head Office with POS systems at Distributors and Retail Stores
- Inbound Interface from TPM for Shipment Cost Document process
- Master Data and Business Partner Sync with TM/ POS using IDOC and other interfaces
- Used Cartonization process to determine the packing order, better utilization of packing and packing Haz materials separately.
- Shipment process for Full Truck, LTL, Small Parcel, Manual Prebuild, Build using TPM, Full automated Shipment SAP process for End of Day business processes from Retail Store Software