- IT professional with 9+ years of comprehensive experience in SAP Basis Administration, which includes design, implementation and support for different SAP components like ERP, NetWeaver 7.1 7.2, 7.3,7.4 & 7.5, SAP BW, S/4 HANA, BW on HANA, SAP SCM, SAP SRM, SAP Portal, SAP BODS, Sap BOBJ, SAP SLT, SAP BCM, SAP CRM, XI/PI, Solution Manager.
- Experience with Installation of S/4 HANA and configure of Fiori.
- Worked on different databases like SAP HANA, Oracle, DB2, and MaxDB on different OS platforms like AIX, Linux, HPUX and Windows.
- Knowledge on integrating on premise SAP Systems with HANA Cloud. Create users assign security groups and roles to them in GCP.
- Deploy and configure GCP Firewall, Virtual networks.
- Knowledge of creating Instance, Memory, Disks & VCPU’s in the GCP portal.
- Extensive Knowledge in AZURE.
- High Availability & Disaster Recovery set up for SAP Applications.
- Good experience in trouble shooting and performance tuning on ABAP and Java systems.
- Experience in analyzing System Logs & ABAP Dumps, updates, and SAP locks.
- Importing Support packages/Addons of ABAP using SPAM/SAINT and JAVA using JSPM/SDM/NWA.
- Transport Management system (STMS).
- Strong expertise in performing maintenance activities like System copy on different databases, support packs upgrade for ABAP, Java, Database restore/recovery, client refresh/copy, restarting application/database, etc.
- Troubleshooting SAP (ABAP, JAVA) startup issues, Background job issues and Transports issues.
- SAP Hana Administration - Monitor backups, System health check, restart of systems, High availability using system replication method, system recovery, Backup configuration, User creation, and role creation for business support operations.
- Experience in Open text administration.
- SAP J2EE Engine Administration through Visual Admin, Config tool & NetWeaver Administration (NWA).
- Generating and analyzing the EWA and present them to client for corrective actions.
- Worked on Service Now, Remedy ticketing tools.
- Oracle Database administration tasks like - Creating and managing tablespaces and data-files, Index monitoring and maintenance and monitoring the tablespace growth.
- Security Administration - creating users and roles, SAP security issues.
- Proficient in SQL Programming language.
- Involved in Project Go - Live and supporting the systems during Transition.
- Good Communication, Analytical, Problem Solving and Documenting skills.
- Interactive and Creative person with Team Management and interpersonal skills.
- Fast Learner supplemented with an agile mindset to grasp new technologies and overcome challenges.
- Consistent high performer with strong credentials.
SAP Basis/HANA Administrator
- Migrated SAP S/4 Hana 1809 to AWS Cloud. Managed SAP HANA on AWS cloud platform.
- Responsible to perform all pre-requisites on AWS environment to install S/4 Hana including apply Linux SUSE patches and rpm packages.
- Involved in S4 HANA conversion project. Performed ECC to S4 HANA 1809 conversion across the landscape.
- Worked on HANA upgrade. Upgraded HANA 1.0 to 2.0.
- SAP Fiori implementation. Integrating SAP Fiori with SAP Environments.
- Installed HANA 2.0 Cockpit and support HANA XS advanced cockpit for SAPUI5 users.
- Installed stand-alone SLT Replication Server and configured add on in ECC for SLT to replicate the data into the HANA system serving as the Sidecar.
- Setup and manage systems that have HANA multitenant DBs.
- Configured failover for the HANA database for high availability.
- Responsible for BOBJ/BODS Administration. Applied 4.1 release patches for BI & BODS Information steward & Data Services.
- Configured the SDI Connections.
- Performed Restore and recovery of Multitenant DB and working on Hana backup activities.
- Worked on HANA Refresh Activity using Backup Restore.
- Monitor status and resource utilization of tenant databases.
- Performed Schema export and import activities.
- Performance Tuning and Optimization of HANA Databases. Expertise in HANA performance troubleshooting
- Collecting diagnostic dump from HANA Studio and submit to SAP support team.
- SAP HANA Backup / Restore
Environment: ECC6.0, S/4 HANA 1809, FIORI, NW 7.5, SAP PI 7.5, SAP Portal, Sap BODS/BOBJ 4.1, SAP SRM, SAP BW 7.5, SAP Gateway 7.4, Solution Manager 7.2, HANA 1.0/2.0 Oracle 11i/12c, AIX, Linux.
Sr. SAP Basis Consultant
- ECC 6.0 Migration on HANA using DMO
- Installed BW 7.5 on HANA DB.
- Worked on HANA refresh activity.
- Perform SAP Hana Revision upgrade from 82 to 95 and Troubleshoot SAP HANA
- Responsible for monitoring and troubleshooting of SAP HANA.
- Exposure on BODS migration project. Creating new data store connections, and BODS upgrade.
- Extensively worked on data loads from BODS to HANA database.
- Installed Solution Manager 7.2. Successfully configured and added the satellite systems to SOLMAN 7.2.
- Implemented Charm as per the Business requirement.
- System monitoring of the SCM landscape including LiveCache monitoring, LiveCache Management
- Startup/Shutdown of PI systems, SXMS QREG to manage queues (register, de-register queues), SMQ1 & SMQ2 queue administration, SXMB MONI monitoring for XML Messages.
- Created RFC connection between GRC and Backend systems.
- Troubleshoot priority user incident and attend the P1 and P2 bridge call and then attend the RCA calls.
- Maintenance and upgrade of SAP ECC servers on Unix/AIX/Linux using SUM.
- Good exposure of AIX, Linux and Solaris operating systems.
- Worked with BRTOOLS for DB related activities and Table space administration.
- Working with problem management team and provide the Root Cause Analysis (RCA) for any issue arises within the landscape.
- Worked on various Operating systems such as Unix, Solaris, AIX, Linux & Windows OS.
- Configured Early Watch Alerts.
Environment: ECC6.0, NW 7.5, SAP PI, BODS, SAP SLT, SAP Solution Manager 7.2, Oracle 11i/12c, HANA, MAX DB, Linux, AIX, Windows server 2012.
Sr. SAP Basis Consultant (SME)
- Provided 24/7 support for our landscape.
- Configured transport management system to define routes.
- Monitoring Spool requests and troubleshooting for all Printer issues.
- Installed new java system using export/import method on existing host.
- Applying a New License to ABAP (SLICENSE) & JAVA (Visual Admin/NWA) system.
- Upgraded GRC system from 10.0 to 10.1 & worked on support activities.
- Performed DBREFRESH. Refresh the quality systems with Production data.
- Worked on SAP BCM Environment.
- Worked on EHP Upgrades. Upgraded from ECC EHP4 to EHP6.
- Worked on BODS Administration Tasks like Installation, Repository Configuration, Job Server configuration, Local Repository configuration, Central Repository configuration, Job Scheduling, Monitoring.
- Start and stop MDM systems and BODS systems.
- SAP BOBJ upgrade from IPS 4.0 to 4.1 including IS and DS.
- SAP MDM SP Patch upgrade from 11 to 17.
- MDM shutdown and startup of MDM server, Auxiliary servers (Import and Syndicate), load repositories in MDM, and checking the connectivity to the repositories.
- Performed SAP MDM support pack upgrade for entire landscape.
- Monitor SAP NetWeaver CE systems. Monitored the PCD cache & AS Java Application.
- Moved transport requests through Charm based on approval
- Performed BOBJ patch upgrade for entire landscape.
- Installed add on in ECC for SLT. Troubleshooted replication issues.
- MaxDB start and stop activities, scheduling backups through maxdb console.
- Exposure on HANA studio monitoring and worked on HANA SP Upgrade
- Worked on HANA Migration using DMO Tool.
- Worked on HANA Refresh Activity using Disk Backup Restore.
- Maintain the java memory related parameters using Config tool and Visual Admin tool.
Environment: ECC6.0, NW 7.1, 7.3, SAP PI, SAP Solman, SAP MDM, SAP GRC 10.1, SAP BOBJ, SAP BCM, Oracle 11i, HANA, MAX DB, Linux, AIX, Unix.
SAP Basis Administrator
- HANA Monitoring. Schedule Backups from HANA Studio.
- SLT Monitoring.
- Dump analysis and taking appropriate actions.
- Load balance monitoring.
- User session management and monitoring.
- Update termination and object lock analysis
- Background job monitoring and taking actions on long running jobs.
- Dump analysis and taking appropriate actions.
- Working with ticketing tools (Remedy and Service Now).
- Creation and configuring the printers.
- TREX systems start and stop activities. Upgrade of the TREX engine
- MaxDB start and stop activities. Scheduling backups in MAXDB studio.
- Table space management through BR*tools.
- Client opening and closing, as per business requirement.
- Experience in SAP security like user administration, Role/profile maintenance.
- Managing user sessions and checking system logs.
- Creation and scheduling the background jobs with variants and programs provided.
- Importing Support Packages/Addons of ABAP using SPAM/SAINT and JAVA using JSPM/SDM.
- Downloading of SAP Patches for both ABAP and Java stacks using MOPZ.
Environment: ECC6.0, NW 7.1, SAP PI 7.1, SAP Solman, Oracle 11i, HANA, Linux, AIX, UNIX