IT specialist with experience in SAP, Unix and Windows administration.Able to troubleshoot problems and resolve or escalate to the appropriate area of support. Excellent documentation, communication and interpersonal skills.Respond to management and other constituencies while working well independently and in a team - oriented setting.
Hardware: Sun Sparc, SunFire V120, V440, T200, StorEDGE, HP Proliant, IBM, EMC, Unisys mainframes, VM Ware
SoftWare: SAPAlphastor, Veritas NetBackup, Legato Networker, Autosys, Maestro, HP Open, Remedy,Tivoli, Unix vi, Exceed, Microsoft Office, Lotus Notes, PVCS, Bloomberg.
Operating System: SUN, AIX, Windows 9x/NT/2000/2003/XP Professional
Courses: HPOpen View Operations, Sun StorEdge enterprise Backup 7, SUN and AIX Administration, SAP Netweaver, ERP, PFCG Security, ECC6 with EHP7
Professional Strengths: Banking, Pharmaceutical and financial industry knowledge, customer focus, team player, Bilingual English, Spanish.
Vendors: Sun, IBM, EMC, Fujitsu, HP, Miser, Hummingbird, Symantec, SAP
Confidential, Weehawken, NJ
SAP Basis Administrator
- Supporting FI/CO and SD/MM in ECC landscape. Creating and deleting SAP accounts.
- Extensive User and Role maintenance experience. Maintained single, composite, and derived roles using ProfileGenerator (PFCG). Transport administration.
- Knowledge of producing and analyzing reports in SAP using SUIM. Resolving and troubleshooting security authorization problems while adhering to Service Level Agreements .
- Experience with DB2 database administration . Analyzed system logs, ABAP dump, Table lock, and Update errors.
- Generated Developer and SSCR key.
- Responsible for the technical monitoring, support, and administration of the SAP system.
- Created CCMS alerts for proactive monitoring. Setting up and troubleshooting printers. in S/4 HANA implementation.
Confidential, Franklin Lakes, NJ
SAP Basis Administrator
- Support off-hours as part of 24-7 coverage provided for global users.
- Manage 4.0 and 4.6 R/3 systems now legacy while rolling in waves of ECC.
- Monitor and act on Solution Manager alerts.
- Manage critical segments and extents by adding data files.
- Create printers in production systems.
- Open and Close clients for users.
- Transports via STMS and TP command. Administration of LiveCache archive directory
- . Assign Developer OSS keys. Reset of failed entries in RFC Queue (SMQ2).
- Resend failed faxes (SOST/SCOT).
- Use of BRtools for database administration and password changes to all systems.
- Startup and shutdown of SAP systems.
- ABAP /Java Portal via jcmon.
- Spool administration.
Confidential, Poughkeepsie, NY
Office IT Administrator
- IT Administrator setting up law office with computer workstations.
- Internet connection via Cat5 and wireless router.
- Setup security firewall, Active Directory users and groups management, install ProLaw mgmt system, partition drives, setup backups with offsite storage, setup company webpage, documented system procedures.
- Assisted in office duties, filing and answering phones.
- Made appointments for retainer clients bringing in more revenue.
Confidential, Englewood Cliffs, NJ
UNISYS/UNIX Production Support
- Unix Production System Support
- Perform daily operations tasks to support the Unix System based applications for the Check Processing platform using Unix and Oracle.
- Ensured file system threshold were clear for ftp files.
- Ran top to make sure system was running at peak.
- Assisted administrators with user administration.
- Reboot systems at night per change control request.
- Unisys/Windows Test Systems Computer Operations:
- Perform all computer operations tasks to support the Unisys and Windows environments.
- Ran nightly production jobs parallel to new platform.
Confidential, New York, NY
- Junior SAP administrator using Solution Manager for processing and escalating requests.
- Analyzed and troubleshot errors via CCMS.
- Moved transports.
- Stopped and started SAP groups via VCS as well as SAP server reboots.
- Monitored SAP system performance.
- Weekend system refreshes.
- Used BRTOOLS for adding and resizing datafiles. Spool administration.
- Junior Unix Administrator in both SUN and AIX.Unix user administration, performance monitoring, file system maintenance and backups, lp configuration.
- Cross trained 20+ operators how to monitor and report SAP issues.
- Created documentation for SAP application.
Confidential, Hauppauge, NY
SAP Support Consultant
- Migration Project Consultant supporting SAP BI.
- Ran jobs on legacy system to later give job specs to developers for SAP implementation.
- Ran production simultaneously for data analysis and output recommendations.
- Performed Legacy close out and SAP startup.User administration using CUA and Unix.
- Monitored BI jobs and system performance via SAP t-codes.
- Performed user traces for troubleshooting purposes.