- 5 years of CRM experience of which 4 years as SAP CRM functional consultant and 1 year as CRM Functional Analyst encompassing 1 SAP Full life cycle Implementations, up - grade and support projects.
- Good Exposure to Public sector, Child Support, Banking and Retail industries.
- Experience in ASAP methodologies: Scoping, Project preparation, Business Blue Printing, Realization and Go-live. Implementation from GAP Analysis till Cut-over.
- Hands on experience in configuration of Sales Cycle: lead, Opportunity, quotations, contracts, orders, delivery and billing.
- Experience in configuration for Web Client UI and Web IC.
- Strong exposure to Marketing Planning and Campaign Management.
- Experience in testing with HPQC & HPALM Tool.
- Ability to collect, evaluate and analyze data to develop alternative recommendations, solve problems, document work flow and other activities relating to improvement of operational and management practices
- Good understanding of Business Processes includes areas of SD, MM Modules.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment and interested to learn new technologies and emerging standards and have ability to learn quickly.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, involved in interacting with core team and dealing with end-users in documenting specifications and requirements.
SAP CRM Functional Consultant
- Carried out GAP analysis and completed the Study of system deficiencies with regards to SAP delivered functionality. Presented Prototype and conceptual Blue Print Design (BPD) for detailed implementation.
- Phase 2 implementation and upgrade to CRM 7.0 from 5.0
- Analyze the Department’s business requirements, needs, objectives, and map them to best practices as embodied in SAP CRM and SAP ECC
- Configured Activity Management and Master Data for Case related scenarios.
- Configured Activities, action definition, web ui and IC configuration.
- Hands on setting up customer service and Org Model via IC for call center.
- Business knowledge on Agent inbox, action box and interactive scripting profile for call center.
- Assisted CAMS technical team in the development of RFC function modules & converting them into web services, which are the building blocks for CAMS E-Services project
- Quality Assurance Testing before and after Change.
- Planning and delivering test by reading specifications, creating test matrices, writing test plans, setting-up of test data, defining test cases and developing test scripts.
- Hands on experience in writing Functional Specification and Configuration Specifications.
- Analyzing workflow issues and providing solution to fix it.
- Configured CRM Organizational Structure, Org Model Rules, Responsibility rules, General Attributes for Org model rules, Assignment of Business partners to Position, Assignment of Business Roles to the Positions.
- Configured Transaction and Item Category relevant Base customizing like Action Profile Determination, Status profile, Text determination procedure, Partner determination procedure, Date Profile, Org Determination profile etc.
- Defined flowcharts for Eservices Registration Process.
- Configured Request for Quotation, Orders, Contracts, Quotations and replication of Orders to CRM, back end R/3 system.
- Maintained the price lists for the products and configured the condition types and maintained the access sequences as per the business requirements.
- Assist BPO with the development of process flow diagrams.
- Coordinate and participating in Fit/Gap Analysis sessions, and documenting the results of the analysis sessions, to include the determination of the type of technical solution required to realize the business requirement(s)
- Configured CRM to do the Check and availability for relevant Transaction types with integration to ECC team.
- Extensively involved in configuration and customization of IC frame work, navigation bar, search functionality, transaction launcher on CIC Web UI screen and also Customized Alert profile in such a way that it triggers events for special operations performed in the CIC Web UI transactions.
- Developed Blueprint, master data creation and customization of customer master data.
- Gathering, interpreting, and translating customer needs into functional and non-functional requirements.
- Preparing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information
- Analyzing and documenting client’s processes and business requirements for software applications.
- Facilitate critical communications role by interacting with users, project team members and development personnel
- Understanding system behavior, inputs, and outputs as they relate to business functions
- Participate in workgroups and work sessions with business and technical consultants to explore business process improvements and re-engineering opportunities.
- Developing risk management strategies for clients in regards to compliance with banking laws
- Developing a trusted advisor relationship with key customer stakeholders.
- Confirming the new releases function is as intended and there is no negative impact to existing functionality.
- Customized navigation bar profile for all the interaction center agents including alert modeling, interactive scripting & questionnaire for survey.
- Ensuring timely and successful delivery of the company's solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Communicate to business users. Provide team with answers for the questions associated with requirements
- Deliver high quality requirements according to the project schedule and methodology that project team follows.
- Integration of IBM Lotus Notes with in the CRM calendar for meetings scheduled.
- Testing of CRM with HPQC tool.
- Assisting high severity requests or issue escalations as needed
- Enhanced several objects: products, business partners in order to download new fields and tables.
- Assist with the string testing of end-to-end scenarios to verify system configuration across modules.