- Strong consulting experience in SAP ECC was responsible for the modules MM functional consultant with 6 years of work experience in Multiple Implementation, Rollout, Up - gradation, Production Support and Enhancement projects for Manufacturing, Pharmaceutical, Automotive and Process Industries.
- Experienced in Blueprinting, Realization, Testing (unit testing, User Acceptance testing and Integration testing), end user training, Final preparation, Go-Live and project support.
- Expertise in Configuration of Materials Management Module - Material Master, POs, Agreements, Info records, Inventory Management, CBP - MRP, GR, Transfer Posting, Stock Transfer, Consignment Settlement, Invoice Verification, Release strategy, New Movement Types, Pricing and Split Valuation.
- Expertise in Configuration of Warehouse Management - Warehouse structure in WM system, Basic stock management, Production Staging, Warehouse Movements, put away and Picking Strategies, Storage Unit Management, Mobile Data Entry- RF, and Bar code devices.
- Integration experience with MM and Ariba Modules.
ERP Process: Quotation, Contracts, Purchase Requisitions, Purchase Orders, Scheduling Agreements, Special Purchase Scenarios, Returns Management, Inventory Management, Stock Transfers, Release Strategy, Invoice Management and Pricing) and WM Skills (Physical Inventory and Cycle Counting, Put away Process, Picking, Inter Company Stock Transfer, Two-Step Picking, Wave Picking, Multiple Deliveries processing, Bin to Bin Transfer, Stock to Stock Transfer, Material to Material Transfer, Packing and Special Processes).
Methodologies: ASAP Methodology, Solution Manager driven configuration, Agile
Applications: MS Office suite, Visio, HP Quality Center ALM.
SAP MM Consultant
- Support for users SAP MM and Ariba, Brazil and Portugal.
- Reporting in SAP BO - Business Objects
- Unit and integrated tests of Gap's MM, SD and FI
- Responsible for the interface between SAP MM and SAP Ariba, purchase order, materials codes, contracts and reports.
MDM SAP MM/Ariba Consultant
- Experience in various integration touchpoints in an Ariba deployment - Purchase order, Goods receipt, invoice and master data. Cloud Integration (CI), Business Add-On or CIG.
- Ariba users (General purchases). Elaboration of Manuals for SAP Ariba users.
- Process Mapping.
- SAP Ariba integrated testing.
- Elaboration of Conduct Material Queries / MM03 and Supplier / XK03. Extraction of data by transaction SE16, table. MARA, EKKO, EKPO, LFA1, LFBK, LFM1, MARC, T604F, T052.
- Reporting in SAP BO - Business Objects.
- Support for SAP Functional Specification.
- Responsible for the interface between SAP MM and SAP Ariba.
Junior SAP MM Consultant
- SLO Activities - Landscape Optimization System. Conduct Meeting Minutes.
- Sales Conflicts Worksheet.
- Workshop Conflicts - SLO - Treasury.
Junior SAP MM Consultant
- Responsible for technical / functional documentation of modules MM, SD, FI and CO.
- Elaboration of manuals for SAP users.
- Support for users Brazil and Mexico.
- Elaboration of Functional Specification for new Z transactions.
- Create selection variant and reprocess Request, Orders, Service Sheet and Contract.
- Projects: Lexmark, fiscal invoice scans and XML Integration with SAP: invoice entry, automatic request and XML download.
- Create test documents, purchase requisition, order, specifications and characteristics, service sheet and contract.
- Unit and integrated tests of Gap's MM and FI.
Trainee SAP MM Consultant
- SAP Implementation and Post-live Support Client.
- Responsible for creating logins and definition of access to users, along with area managers.
- Elaboration of SAP Manuals for Users of each department, providing support.
- Table update (Kna1) and user adjustment in bulk. Analysis and adjustments in purchase orders and contracts.
- Execution of NFs, Requisitions, Requests, Migo and Miro, Supplier Reports and Registers.
- Making SAP System Manual for Users.
- Call Opening and Service Desk. Elaboration of spreadsheets with cost sharing and launches in the SAP system.