- 21 years in SAP Consulting covering SD/LE/LE - TRA/MM. Recent 6 years in TM.
- TM implementation experience in both ECC & S/4 HANA environment.
- S/4 HANA embedded TM 1709 experience at Confidential
- SAP TM 9.5 implementation at USTRANSCOM
- SAP TM 9.3 / S/4 HANA full cycle implementation at Confidential Industries
- SAP TM 9.3 functionality enhancement to add ocean based transportation
- SAP TM 8.1 full cycle implementation at Confidential
- Strength in the area of SAP integration derived from the depth of knowledge in multiple areas of ECC.
- Strength in the areas of business process design and hands-on configuration.
- Knowledge of Dangerous goods regulation checks affecting ECC & TM processes.
- Transportation Management (TM 8.1/9.1/9.3/9.5/ Emb.TM 1709) 6+ years
- IDOC/ Event Management 1 year
- Sales & Distribution (SD) 8+ years
- Logistics Execution- Transportation (LE/LE-TRA) 8+ years
- Plant Maintenance (PM) 4+ years
- Materials Management (MM) / Warehouse Management (WM) 5+ years
SEMI-SKILLED IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS:
Dangerous goods regulation checks (EHS) 2 years
Extended Warehouse Management (EWM 8.1/9.1/9.3) 3 years
Technical (ABAP)/LSMW/ CATT 2+ years
SAP PROJECT EXPERIENCE
- Multi-stage Forwarding Order with multiple modes per stage.
- Road based Freight Orders
- Ocean/ Air based Booking Orders.
- Private Fleet/ Trailer combinations.
- Forwarding Settlement.
- Booking order functionality was extensively used to replicate the freight forwarder 856 communications in the TM system.
- Std integration with GTS.
- Brand new TM/EM system setup.
- Master data setup: Org structure/ T.Zones/ Lanes/ MTR/ Resources/ Default Routes/ CIF.
- OTR/ Freight units/ Container units.
- Freight unit building rules/ Incompatibility definitions.
- Order based planning for Customer SOs.
- Delivery based planning for STO/ Export SOs.
- Optimizer planning profiles.
- Selection profiles for Optimizer/ Cockpit.
- Automatic freight order planning/ Auto delivery creation.
- Cockpit based interactive planning for multi-stop freight orders.
- Container planning - Truck leg from Plant > Port.
- POWL worklists for expedite process (same day/next day SOs).
- Scheduled FOs for CPU/ STO Shuttles.
- Process controller strategies
- Change controller
- Interface to 3rd party carrier selection application.
- Configuration and enhancement of core interface for master data transfer from ECC to EWM & TM.
- Outbound & Inbound integration of ECC/EWM and ECC/PI/TM.
- Implemented the following LEX process scenarios:
- Shortcut planning of FTL & XPS parcels.
- DC based scenarios covering wave cartonization; RF HH pick by bin; pack; label print, loading & yard management.
- Manual planning and execution of individual delivery/ warehouse order & RF UI pick.
- Plant based direct to trailer.
- Plant based cross docking to DC.
- Plant based intercompany exports.
- HU/ Cluster Putaway.
- Freight settlement from TM back into ECC as PO/SES via PI.
- TM Integration with EM for a specific Confidential LTL carrier
- Knowledge of master data & process elements extensively used in EWM & TM.
- Specific focus on transportation related processes in the following areas:
- Transportation Planning & Execution for packaged & bulk finished goods shipments by road.
- LE Shipment / Shipment costing.
- Transportation Settlement for bulk liquid chemicals by road.
- IS: Oil TD Shipments
- Returnable pallet & raw material movements.
- Prototyping of the following scenarios to try and fit the solution in SAP TM 8.1 RDS (Rapid deployment scenarios).
- This is a combination distribution model via a regional DC. Some orders are combined on a FTL load from the shipping point to the DC and onwards to customers as multi stops. Other orders leaving the DC end up as LTL to customers. Finally there are orders that transfer as separate LTLs directly from the shipping point to the customers.
- Pre-defined forwarding agent in ERP kicks off automatic tendering process. In the event of non-acceptance within a specified period, the next carriers in the ranking get notified and the final option being broadcast tendering to multiple carriers for a quick confirmation.
- In this scenario, the TM optimizer decides whether it is more cost effective to deliver freight via LTL by delivering each customer individually or consolidate multiple customer freight as a single multi-stop FTL. The optimizer searches for the cost-optimal solution in the whole transportation network taking all the constraints into consideration (ex: Time window for the delivery appointment, sourcing plant & Customer delivery hours, facility load/ unload capacity, business share, transport allocations of eligible carriers. The best carrier will automatically be chosen based on a ranking that is built up on costs and may be influenced by business share (for LTL) or allocations (for FTL).
- TM optimizer setup to search for the cost-optimal solution in the whole transportation network.
- This takes multiple transportation modes and corresponding departure schedules into account to decide whether to ship by Truck all the way or intermodal
- TRs use freight unit building rule determination conditions. These conditions are setup whereby, sales orders with set threshold for weight, volume and pre-defined shipping conditions result in the automatic creation of freight orders.
- This scenario highlights planning capabilities for ocean carrier booking, distributed planning and improved communication with carriers. There is monitoring capability that makes it possible to re-plan stages of intermodal shipments around actual arrival times. The process flow involves automatic PO planning and booking, distributed multimodal planning for individual stages, nomination of vessel for ocean shipment, inbound shipment for certain stages based on incoterms.
- Lead on the Confidential deployment of the SAP template solution.
- The rollout enabled the inter-company transfer of chemicals from the production facilities (regional hubs) out to the operational plants (spokes) in the country. The scope of work involved getting all the business units setup and identifying and dealing with any exceptions that would not fit the template process. There were efforts involved in the areas of change management/ confidence building/ country specific requirements around shipping documentation requirements
- Intercompany transfers.
- Design of installed base data model for vending equipment, trucks.
- Maintenance process for cross-location equipment transfers & repair/ remanufacturing activities.
- SD process integration with web based third party CRM software.
- Customer & Material master transfer over to online store via IDOCs/ XI.
- Sales BOMs transfer via file based interface to CRM application.
- SD process lead for integration into SM.
- Pricing: custom and dynamic price calculations based on equipment usage & service hours logged via CATS. Tiered pricing based on equipment usage.
- Contracts: Actively involved in the build of contract & billing functionality due to tight integration between rates & pricing calculations.
LE/ PM (Lead)
- Repair depot processes lead
- Inter-company transfers of material & inter-company billing
LE/ Transportation Lead / WM
- Process lead at Pepperidge Farm working on introducing the new transportation functionalities and making sure the solution worked in harmony with Confidential ’s customized transportation process.
- Shipment planning
- Delivery Split
- Route Schedules
- Freight settlement (achieved via Trendset via EDI 210); Freight Pricing and accessorial charges.
- Private Fleet Management (using Route & Route Schedule combination)
- SD/ VC (configure to order) to identify interiors going into new home.
- REM (Real Estate Master data) to identify the Lot & Property of Home buyer.
- SD Pricing: Business rules definition & configuration of pricing procedures involving condition types for rates, discounts, rebates, incentive/ promotions and other pricing related aspects.