- To obtain a challenging position as a SAP BPC professional utilizing my SAP FI - CO/BPC experience and Functional/Business Requirements Analyst skills as well as SAP BPC/S4 HANA Architect with Business Consolidation, Financial Reporting (External and SEC reports, Consolidation reports) and Heavy Business Facing experiences .
- Over 20 years of SAP BI/FI-CO experience and 16 years of SAP SEM BPS BCS and 11 years of BPC Planning and Consolidation experience and with newest BPC optimization S4 Hana/Group Reporting experience
- Working on both SAP Group Reporting and BPC Consolidations
- Managed the SAP FI/BPC Budgeting and Consolidation project
- Worked on SAP Analytics Cloud ( SAC ) Planning Solution
- Expert in optimizing views, ETL, Data modeling/warehousing, Data analysis in SAP Analytics Could. Specializing in Business Intelligence developed through years of technology contracting and consulting roles in large organizations across a diverse range of industries.
- Heavy experience on SAP Consolidate Financial Statement, Budget, Forecasting, and monthly/quarterly/annual Financial Statements use using reporting tools like SAP EPM, Analysis for office, SAP Analytics Cloud
- Worked on Consolidations Adjustments, inter-unit Eliminations, Consolidation of Investments, Reclassifications, and Consolidated Financial Statements
- Experience with SEC Statutory Reporting include 10K, 10Q on SAP Disclosure Management on SAP Group Reporting and BPC
- Working directly with Corporate FP&A team and CFO/CIO on requirement gathering and design
- Be able to provide Detail-Level and High-Level FI-CO/BPC Architect and Strategy for SAP Financials Planning and Consolidation Systems.
- Good understanding and knowledge of SAP Business Intelligence (BI) - BW modeling including creation, deployment and maintenance of Data sources, Transformations, custom calculations and logic, DTP, ADSOs, Composite providers, Aggregation levels, BW queries to support Master Data and Transaction data preparation for BPC
- Strong functional side experiences include requirements analysis, Gap Analysis for budgeting and consolidation and business processes for the month-end close process.
- Strong SAP BW Architect Experience with SAP FI/CO, SD, HR, Procure to Pay(PTP), SCM, SRM and CRM
- Interaction with End Users, Business Process Owners and SAP BPC functional consultants for finalization of functional specifications and report formats for BW.
SAP BPC Group Reporting/Hana consultant
- Designed and developed Aggregation Levels, Planning Filters, Planning Functions, Planning Sequences, Input Ready queries, Analysis for Office (AO) Workbooks, EPM Templates and BEx Workbooks as required.
- Worked extensively on developing Aggregation Levels, Planning Functions, and Planning Templates using BPC Embedded System.
- Developed data interfaces for BW HANA using SLT, BODS and ODP technologies.
- Developed various HANA Information Models, Attribute Views, Analytical Views, Calculation Views, SQL Scripts.
- Extensively worked on Pre Upgrade steps required for BW HANA migration.
- Extensively worked on re-implementing BPC layouts in BPC 10.1 Embedded.
- Worked on Data Manager Packages and Package Links for loading Master Data and Transaction Data into BPC from BW InfoProviders, external files from BW Application Server (AL11), Conversions from legacy systems, for Copying/Clearing data between Events/Time Periods using Standard Packages, for pushing data from one Model to another, and for triggering BAdIs (for performing various calculations such as Allocations, Gross Profit Calculations, YTD Adjustments, Variance Calculations, Income Tax, P&L/Balance Sheet Calculations) by running Logic Script with Advanced Script in Data Manager Packages.
- Created Data Manager Package Advanced Script to perform Light Optimize along with Compression and Zero Elimination of All Requests to optimize BPC Cubes (Models).
- Developed Transformation Files with logic and Conversion files to load Master Data to BPC Dimensions and Transaction Data to Models (Cubes).
- Developed Logic Script for various functionalities like Account-Functional Area Mapping, Pushing data between Models. Performing calculations based on Dimension Properties
- Worked on integration of data from all Models into Budget Model for calculation of Net Income before Taxes, Income Tax and on Input Forms for User Input Adjustments to flow into P&L (Income Statement). Also worked on Balance Sheet and related calculations for Retained Earnings, Other Current Assets and Other Current Liabilities.
- Worked on Interfaces for sending data from BPC to ECC for P&L to CCA/COPA for Allocation/Top-Down Distribution to ProfitCenter and Product, and Balance Sheet to GL for Allocation to ProfitCenter/Segment, and for getting ALLOCATED data back from ECC to BPC.
- Created EPM Input Forms and Reports for Income Statement Input and Adjustments, Balance Sheet Input and Adjustments, Income Statement Comparison by Month and Segment, Income Statement Pre vs. Post Allocation, Balance Sheet by Month, Balance Sheet with Variance, Balance Sheet Pre vs. Post Allocation.
- Designed and configured Task Profiles, Data Access Profiles, and Teams and assigned Users to Teams.
- Configured Work Status at Environment and Model levels to enable tracking of the Work Status during Planning phases and prevent unwanted data changes (locking) once the Plan is finalized based on the Work Status for various interfaces. Configured Owner, Performer and Reviewer Properties on CostCenter Dimension for Work Status.
- Worked on Transporting BPC Objects from Development to QA, Pre-Production and Production Environments - Collecting Objects in BW (RSA1) Transport Connection, Choosing Environment, Transferring Selections, Choosing BPC Objects to Transport, Collecting Objects in a Transport Request using “Transport Objects”, and Releasing Transports using Transaction Code SE09, Setting the Target Environments Offline, Refreshing and Importing Transports in Target Environments using Transaction Code STMS, Verifying the Transport Logs In Target Systems using Transaction Code SLG1, Troubleshooting failed Transports, Performing quick clean-up in Target Systems before Re-Transporting.
- Documented the functional and technical configuration of Planning and Reporting solutions.
- Worked on System Integration Testing and involved in Business User Acceptance Testing of BPC Input Forms and Reports and resolving issues in backend (BPC Admin / BW) and front-end (EPM Excel Add-In).
Sr. SAP SAC Analytics Consultant
- Exposing SC Data Models into SAC using live connection.
- Successfully created Dashboard story in SAC using Canvas, Responsive pages and Digital boardroom.
- Successfully display story in Mobile SAC app using Responsive pages.
- Prepared Transport Management from dev tenant to prod SAC tenant.
- Manage User creation in SAC and SAML mapping.
- Manage SSO from SAC to SC.
- Successfully optimized SAC Dashboard as per business requirements, which was not working in multiple model approach.
SAP BPC Consolidation CONSULTANT
- Working directly with client’s FP&A to meet their consolidation need and technical challenges
- Developed a Pilot/Proof of Concept of SAP BPC Real Time Consolidation and Group Reporting for client’s consolidation need
- Be proficient in BPC on Hana, Real Time Consolidation and Group Reporting
- Based on Client’s business requirement to design the Matrix Consolidations, Constant currencies and indirect method Cash Flow processes.
- Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems with third party data sources and currencies all feed into SAP S/4 Hana system then to BPC
- Design Consolidated Financial statements for Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) filling requirement(US 10K 10Q equivalent)
- Develop, document, test and implement SAP BPC Consolidation solutions with acceptance and support of the business and audit controls leadership