- Having 9+ overall years of experience out of which 8 years of SAP SD and 1 year on ABAP technical experience which include configuration and implementation experience with good understanding of project methodologies.
- Startup to go live project implementations with handling requirements of a wide scope of industries including Automobile, Retail, Pharmaceutical, and Manufacturing & Chemical Industries.
- 3 Full implementation cycle experience of SAP R/3 system using ASAP methodology. Diverse experience includes Business analysis, Gap Analysis, Production support, Designing, Base line configuration, Unit testing and Integration testing for key business processes and training of core users and end users
- Extensive experience in the Business Blueprinting phase which involves various aspects of RICEF: conducting workshops for gathering business process information for a BPML (Business Process Master List), BPPs (Business Process Procedures), reviewing BRD (Business Requirement Documents), writing functional specifications, process design, and preparing the Business Blueprint.
- Extensive experience in creating Functional and Technical specifications, developing user documentation & training end users.
- Worked on sales order management as well as design, configuration and testing using quotations and different customized sales order types and cash sales, customized pricing, billing process (invoices and invoice list and batch processing)
- Configuration Expertise in the Quote - to-Order-to-Cash area of Sales Order processing including, Shipping, Billing, Pricing, Condition Technique, Batch Management, Output Determination, Partner Determination, Availability Check/ Transfer of Requirements, Credit Management, Inter Company Business Process, Returns, Procurement and well conversant in writing the specs for and creation of LSMW, BDC and load programs for data migration uploads
- Extensive experience in performing gap Analysis, preparing functional specifications, programming specifications, user manuals, and troubleshooting tickets.
- Functional Expertise in SD Concepts like Enterprise Structure, Order Management, Customer Master, Material Master, Pricing, Shipping, Billing, Credit and Debit Memo, Third Party sales and Consignment sales
- Expertise in the master data setup, Put away and picking strategies, WM movements, Transfer requirement and Transfer orders and Inventory management processes.
- Expertise in EDI customer master setup and troubleshooting IDOC errors
- Expertise in Logistics Execution (LE) functionalities like Outbound Delivery, Processing, Picking, Packing and Post Goods Issue
- Experience in Billing Types, Billing plan, Milestone Billing and Account Determination, Invoices, Rebates, Collective Billing, Intercompany Billing and Invoice Split
- Proficient in customizing sales org structure, shipping point, picking location, billing number ranges, etc.
- Expertise in batch job setup and monitoring of delivery, shipment and billing document creation batch jobs
- Life Cycle Support: experience in unit testing, system integration testing, performance testing and user acceptance testing, and regression testing
- Pricing proficiencies: Configuration of Condition Types, Condition Tables and Access Sequences, Determining and Maintaining Pricing Procedure, Creation of Condition Records, Special Pricing Functions such as Condition Exclusion and Analysis of Pricing.
- Excellent understanding of configuration of material master data, customer master data, customer material information, pricing, order management, availability check and requirements. Familiar with testing using HP Quality Center and WRICEFP technical developments in SAP involving Workflow, Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Enhancements, Forms and Portals and have worked on Landscapes covering Sandbox, Development, Quality Assurance, Pre-Production and Production
- Familiar with SD pricing using condition technique involving pricing procedure, condition table, access sequence, condition types and assigning condition types to pricing procedures & various business requirements
- Knowledge on third party sales process and intercompany sales. Good understanding of intercompany pricing and billing procedures.
- Customer and Material master data setup in development and quality systems for functional unit testing and integration testing
- Post go-live support involving monitoring incomplete sales order report, delivery blocks, IDOCS and solve high priority incidents raised
- Possess effective leadership qualities with ability to work independently and as a team member responsible for project delivery working and communicating with offshore teams. Strong time management skill combined with excellent written and oral communication skills. Managed and mentored SAP team.
- Training end users and help in smooth transition to SAP system
Confidential, Dallas, Tx
SAP SD Functional Consultant
- Involved in preparation of Project Plan, Process/design docs, Effort/cost estimates, requirement collection, gap analysis, AS-IS, TO-BE business processes document.
- Responsible to Evaluate, Design, Configure, Test and arrange release of developments for SD module for Brand division in accordance with the P& G business process & Global design
- Requirements and mapping the business scenarios to SAP using ASAP Methodology.
- Configured Retail Site, master data, transferring Retail master data to downstream systems.
- Configured Order to Cash (OTC), Material Determination, Account Determination, Route determination, Contracts, and Agreements.
- Experience in Revenue Account Determination with integrating FI team to set up GL accounts for account keys.
- Worked on Delivery document types and Billing, Availability Check, Transfer of Requirements, Copy Control, Post Goods Issues (PGI), and Output Determination.
- Led SAP configurations for the processes including; Picking/Packing, Delivery and Order Processing, Route & Route scheduling, Stock Transfers and interfaces to UPS, FedEx and DHL.
- Trained and assisted testers with no prior experience in automation testing.
- Created Pricing Procedure with different Discounts/ Surcharges/ Rebates using Condition Tables, Condition Types, Access Sequence and Pricing Procedure Determination.
- Configured Master Data configurations for Customer, Material, and Customer-Material Info Records.
- Configured Inventory Management, Movement Types, Subcontracting Process.
- Configured automatic account determination in Inventory Management.
- Worked extensively on the Master data, POS interfaces, Procurement and requirement planning, Merchandise logistics, Assortment planning, SAP Retail store logistics .
- Configured the Inbound/Outbound Interfaces, Partner Determination, Text Determination, Output Determination, and Reports.
- Worked on Logistics Execution (LE) functions like Delivery Processing (inbound and outbound processes), Picking, Packing and Transportation.
- Made configuration changes in customer service notifications, service orders, customer repair orders and resource related billing.
- Prepared LSMW for customer master upload, customer material info records, and pricing upload.
- Performed the unit test, integration test and assisted users in user acceptance testing (UAT).
- Provided End-user training and was involved in solving Production Support problems.
- Imparted End user training of Retail process.
- Responsible for performing data mapping and supporting EDI software solutions including the integration of EDI into SAP application solutions This includes SAP and EDI technical information SAP table names filed names IDoc structures and extensions for the EDI transactions 850, 855 and 856.
SAP SD Consultant
- Provided functional support in the areas of OTC Sales and Distribution.
- Client interaction, understanding the requirements and working on the same.
- Working on small enhancements and incidental tickets.
- Working with cross Functional Consultants
- Supporting order-related issues.
- Pricing procedure maintenance.
- Resolving delivery-related Issues
- Support transports to production as required.
- Training the users on the new functionalities
- Provide the End users training &prepare the training manuals.
- Attending weekly meeting and analyzing pending issues.
- Interacting with end users (if required) for more information through net meeting.
- Co-coordinating with onsite team in day-to-day trouble shooting tickets
- Develop technical specifications for inbound and outbound IDocs customization, output determination procedures and custom ABAP programming (EDI 810, 850, 855, and 856).
- Develop detailed cutover task plan for EDI and ALE implementation.
- Worked on the ATP check as per the client requirement and configured and tested the ATP Check.
- Configured the SAP Retail to meet the business requirements.
- Involved with end-users to determine the functional requirements for the system within the SAP Retail module
- Streamlined Physical inventory process.
- Defined plant parameters for inventory management, tolerance limits on goods issues and receipts.
- Customized plant parameters for MRP and consumption based planning and defined MRP groups and controllers.
- Assisted technical team to test interface for inventory movements with SAP and other legacy systems.
- Post Go-Live support for inventory transactions coming from legacy system through IDocs for Purchase Order, creating Inbound/Outbound delivery, shipments, trouble shoot and fixed failed IDocs.
- Logistics configuration for shipping such as goods issue for outbound deliveries.