- Diverse industry experience such as Cable, Retail, Healthcare, Consumer Goods and Communication.
- Experienced in SDLC models like Waterfall, V2V and Agile scrum methodology which includes on time delivery, Quality process and documenting Functional & Technical Specifications.
- Expert in document requirements for data flow, technical analysis, reports, metadata, training, service levels, data quality, performance, and troubleshooting.
- SAP BI/BW 5 full lifecycles implementations in multi - industry global deployments of SAP BW version BW 3.5, 7.0, 7.3 and 7.5 on HANA 1.0, 2.0with BO 4.0, 4.1 & 4.2, AO, Lumira 2.0 & 2.1 Design studio 1.4 & 1.6.
- Tuned performance of SAP BODS Data flows by implementing degree of parallelization, database pushdown optimization, and target database table bulk loading.
- Expertise in data modeling using DDF, Decision Tables, Table Functions, Sidecar scenario, CDC views, Attribute View, Analytic View and Calculation View & Universes.
- Expertise in Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation, Deployment, and maintenance of Business Intelligence applications.
- Experienced in implementing full cycle Business Intelligence solutions including Business Blueprinting, Design, Development, Unit Testing, and Integration Testing, Training Documentation, and end user training & Run Support projects.
- Worked extensively on various Businesses Functional Areas like Retail, Retail, TPM, SD, FSCM, FI, COPA, I&W, SRM, and SNC Modules related to SAP HANA BW/BI Reports implementation.
- Expertise in SAP Business Objects enterprise products (Information Design Tool (IDT), Universe Design Tool (UDT), Web Intelligence Reporting, Info-View / BI Launch Pad, CMC, Design Studio, Lumira, AFO)
- Experience in SAP ABAP customizations for SAP BW Standard Data-Source enhancements, Function module based Generic DataSource developments for complex data extractions, routines, user exits, BADI and AMDP.
- Designed and developed queries for reporting using BEx Analyzer, Query Designer, Web Application Designer, Report Designer, Web I and Universe (Business Objects), Analysis for office.
- Designed and built multiple dashboards using Design Studio /Lumira & Tableau.
- A highly motivated, energetic, and professional team leader with excellent analytical, problem solving skills and ability to interact with individuals at all levels.
- SAP BW 3.5, BW 7.0, 7.3, 7.4 & 7.5 SAP BO 3.1, 4.0, 4.1,4.2, AO, SAP ABAP
- SAP HANA 1.0 & 2.0, Solution Manager SAP BODS, PAK, IP, Design studio 1.4 & 1.6, SAP BODS 4.0 (SAP BODS/BODI 4.0/3.2/3.1)
- Lumira 2.0 & 2.1 and Tableau 8.2, 9.0.
- ERP Integration Retail, HCM, SD/FSCM/New FI-GL, AP, AR/CO/COPA/SRM & SNC modules
- BEX Query Designer, WAD, Analyzer, Webi, IDT, UDT, AO, Design Studio, LUMIRA, Tableau, Qlik View, Power BI.
Senior Software Developer Applications
- Designed Composite providers by combining the existing ADSO and HANA Calculation views for complex reporting in BO Reports for document highly visualized comprehensive dashboards.
- Create complex views and reports on Performance Obligations and Deferral Revenue.
- Enhanced existing data flows with RAR configuration to reconcile with RAR Contract.
- Created detailed reports on Analysis for office to show Revenue Waterfall reports and POB detailed reports
- Designed Dashboards on BBS and RTR using different Views for Revenue & Taxation Team.
- Developed complex CDS Views for Sales Achievement to show different customers in Transaction data.
- Created data flows to extract hierarchy from BW using BODS for other ERP systems.
- Enhanced Data Source using AMDP and Function Modules to extract new fields related to RAR.
- Created POS - Channel Revenue Automation reports accounting associated with distribution channel stocking activity is processing all activity through the POS deferred revenue/COGS GL account
Senior Software Developer Applications
- AMAT project objective is to integrate the subsidiaries financial information into global database, such as gathering General Ledgers Line items, Accounts Receivables and Bank payments data.
- Conduct initial kickoff sessions with each subsidiary's business users / SME's and walkthrough on the functional requirements for the AMAT project.
- Develop relevant data flows - design ADSO's, data sources, transformations.
- Consume ADSO's in HANA calculation views as base views.
- Develop the HANA Calculation views - work on base views and star joins.
- Connect non- SAP DB's to HANA DB using BODS. Develop ETL flows using BODS jobs.
- Model calculation views with best practices and ensure the optimized performance.
- Develop Open Hubs and enable access to DS also created BPC flows.
- Work on Harmonization layer - where integrate data from multiple source systems (around 40 source systems).
- Prepare Harmonization values for important attributes and ensure values are read accordingly at Star Joins.
- Define testing strategy. Come up with the test criteria's and prepare a test case document.
- Drive the test cases with testing team and ensure KPI's are reported accurate.
- Work closely with BO team and ensure the Web Intelligence and Tableau dashboard reports are developed according to the management reporting needs.