- A techno - savvy consultant offering 8+ years of overall IT experience in implementation & support of SAP R/3 platform including system study, design, development, post implementation maintenance and support as well as having some amount of experience of web development also.
- SAP expertise includes Life Cycle Implementation, Post Implementation Support, Enhancements and Technical Upgrades to the existing SAP System.
- Exposure to all phases of the SDLC including estimating, scheduling, implementing tasks, technical design, application development, unit testing etc.
- Hands-on experience in Data Dictionary, Reporting (General & ALV), Dialog programming (Module pools), Interfaces (BDC & LSMW), Forms (SAP Script, SMARTFORMS), Object Oriented Programming (ABAP-OOP’s), Cross Applications RFC, ALE and IDOC’s, Workflow. A systematic, organized, hardworking team player/builder with an analytical bent of mind; reliable as a fully contributing, responsible & accountable member of task/project teams.
- Good interpersonal, communication and organizational skills with proven abilities in team management, vendor/customer relationship management and planning.
ERP/ CRM Package: SAP R/3 SAP ECC 6.0.
Conversion: Batch Data Communication using Call Transaction, Session & Direct Batch input methods
Interface: BAPI, IDOC, PROXY.
Enhancement: Customer Exit (Menu, Screen and Functional Exits), BADI Enhancement Framework
Reporting: Classical report, Interactive Reports, SAP ALV Reports.
Form: Scripts, SmartForms
Function Modules: SD, MM,FI, PM.
Other Tools: Workflow, HANA studio, MS-Office, MS-Excel, MS-Visio
SAP ABAP Consultant
- Strategically, plan and analyze the basic requirements while setting up the technical infrastructure of the project while reviewing the project proposals; Responsible for understanding & analysis of client requirement
- Define scope of the projects while contributing to the project as the project architect and the areas of cost efficiency while reducing the total costs of the hardware used in the project
- Interacted with the team members for the mutual benefits in the project while interacting with the customers/clients on their projects for better feedback
- Provide guidance on the projects and its requirements to the clients over the technology, processes and applications while updating them on the regular project related developments
- Design Concept Document of requirement, Unit testing and defect fixing; Coordination with testing department for preparation of test cases required for testing the modules
- Responsible for understanding the all aspects of systems and resolving numerous technical issues
- Track project progress in terms of cost, resource deployment, time over runs and quality compliance and proactively identified and rectified problems to ensure adherence to delivery time-lines
- Develop and lead multi-skilled team to ensure timely delivery of the projects and organized well-structured training programs to enhance skill sets and create awareness of the latest developments
- Ensure delivery excelling driving each of the projects from Inception, Planning, Execution, Monitor and Control, and closeout. Incorporate client relationship management and ensure highest client satisfaction
SAP ABAP Consultant
- Handled developments in modules: MM, SD.
- Worked extensively on DDIC objects such as; Tables, Structures, Views, Data Elements, Domains, search helps etc.
- Developed a report on material stock date wise.
- Developed a report for vendor despatch analysis.
- Developed Smartforms for Purchase Order Print.
- Transferred data from legacy systems to SAP R/3 using Batch Data Communications.
- Developed BDC programs for creating and changing for the Material Master Data to SAP R/3 database though Flat file for using MM01 and MM02.
- Developed BDC program for creating and changing for the Vendor Master data to SAP R/3 database though Flat file for using t-code XK01 and XK02.
- Developed BDC program for stock upload through flat file using t- code MIGO.
- Added a custom tab in header details for T-code Vl01N to display additional information and MIGO to display additional information.