- A Certified SAP PP consultant with 18+ years of diversified experience management consulting, large scale SAP implementation projects, team lead and Project Management. Domain knowledge and hands on system expertise in SAP PP, SAP QM and SAP VC within the manufacturing, IT and engineering sectors.
- Result oriented and self - driven with diversified skills. Ability to perform and deliver well, under pressure to meet deadlines through effective time and team management.
- Delivery focused with ability to motivate teams, performed extensively with project proposal, oral presentation, timeline determination
- Experience in managing and tracking SAP onshore/ offshore WRICEF deliverables. Excellent interpersonal and stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to manager people across geographical locations, organizations and levels, from executive to functional and technical teams of IT.
- Hands on expertise in business applications in multiple environment, extensive working experience in array of different SAP teams including FI, MM, PM, PS, QM, APO, SD, Customer portal.
- System design
- System upgrade
- Product Configuration
- System stabilization
- Process enhancement
- SAP enhancement and customization
- Master Data design
- Planning strategies (SAP PP), MRP, LTP, SOP
- Production process mapping
- Quality Management
- Inventory management
- Batch Management
- Interface design
Sr. SAP PP QM Consultant
- Advisory inputs on system design, integration modelling of S/4 Hana landscape.
- System integration testing (SIT), organize User Acceptance testing (UAT), Unit Testing (UT), identification of system gaps, proposal of simplified solution for a robust and stable system and validation of WRICEF.
- Organize and render weekly and monthly review of project playback session and end user training.
Sr. Business Analyst
- Requirement gathering, solution design, testing, leading the delivery of projects, enhancements, continuous improvement and incident management.
- Prepare Business requirement documents (BRD), Functional design specification (FSD), Business process flow diagram, Test, scope of work, spelling out the project details and requirement, managing the approvals from Business users, stake holders and change manager.
- Mapping incidents, tracking support tickets and providing resolution to production issues within the stipulated timeframe.
- Building user knowledge and skills by periodic trainings and open forum, providing guidance, preparing training documents for users on master data maintenance, customized enhancements, LSMW (data migration) and system usage.
- Business Relationship Manager (BRM) for production and operations for Aluminum smelter plant. Collaborating with the Project Sponsor, Senior Vice President, Project Managers to continually align the project with business objectives.
- Periodic interaction with decision-makers, system owners and end users to define business, financial, and operationrequirements and systems goals. Overseeing and monitoring the progress of the planned IT roadmap.
- Rendering advisory inputs on the system implications of business process changes.
- Identifying system gaps and bugs and rendering solutions to eliminate them.
- Conducting user acceptance testing, demonstration to ensure the solution delivery fulfills the expectation.
- Collaborating with the IT Governance and Change Management team to ensure proposed solutions are aligned.
- Administering and contributing to the deliverables of IT Roadmap planned for mid-term and long-term horizon.
- Supervise team of SAP PP QM and APO Consultants from external vendor, overseeing knowledge exchange and production accreditation.
- Evaluation of RFP (Request for proposal) from external vendors for upcoming turnkey projects.
SAP PP Consultant
- Accomplished the elements of solution design, performed product configuration in SAP through implementing SAP variant configuration and managed aspects of documentation in collaboration with the Business Process Owners and IT management
- Formulated the design documents, functional specifications, test scenarios, organized the end user training and secured sign off on all documents from the business owners.
- Analyzed the business process to derive the process flow, located inefficiencies in the business process, recommended optimal business practices and ensured seamless system operation.
- Envisaged the exhaustively possible scenarios for testing, conducted user acceptance and unit testing and endeavored to resolve all glitches.
- Supervised a team of PP consultants from the external vendor and oversaw knowledge exchange, secured stakeholder support and ensured on time delivery of implementation project.