- IT experience in developing SAP Applications with focus on various business processes covering Supply Chain, Sales and Distribution (SD), MM, FICO, CRM Interaction center
- ABAP with SAP NetWeaver 7.50, HANA 2.0, and Fiori
- Firsthand experience as an Integration consultant between the SAP systems using ALE/IDOC, OData, Webservices and Proxies.
- Hands on experience in new Enhancement Framework RFC’s, BAPI, BADI and webservice consuming applications.
- Well versed with OOPS ABAP (Object oriented Programming model) - Developed RICEF Objects with optimum usage of memory
- Experience in solution development using ABAP ON HANA (CDS views, AMDP), Modelling (Attribute, Analytic and Calculation views) and RICEFW’s.
- Worked in BRF+ (e.g.: rules, rulesets, decision tables etc.)
- Exposure to different kinds of SDLC processes including Agile, client facing skills having travelled to client locations for project roll outs.
- S/4 HANA
- SAP OData
- SAP Data Confidential (BODS)
- Information Steward (IS)
SAP ABAP Tech Lead
- Migration of the Master data and Transactional Data for different modules like SAP Finance, MM and SD
- Develop applications for ERP especially using Webservices Roles & responsibilities:
- Design and development of Custom IDOC for Loading Licenses of all Cardinal Customers
- Working on code push down techniques and parallel processing to improve the performance of reports.
- End to End implementation including Cutover and Go live activities for a specific division among others
- Working on Data migration activities as part of Suite on HANA Implementation for the project
- Working on ABAP ON HANA (CDS views, AMDP), Modeling (Attribute, Analytic and Calculation views)
- Strong skills on ABAP, ALE/ IDOCs also working as Techno functional consultant in the project.
- Experience in Reports, BDCs, User-exits, Enhancement framework, Data dictionary objects Module Pool programming, Function Modules, SAP Scripts, Smart forms, Subroutines, BADI, BAPI and RFCs
- Responsible for the support of the core, integrated applications in the relevant area
- Support and proactive monitoring of all interfaces and data feeds which send data to or from the core SAP applications
- Researching complex application integration issues with functional teams; examine integration between various systems (SAP and non-SAP) for inconsistencies, review transformation logic and propose corrective alternative
Sr SAP ABAP Consultant and BODS Consultant
- Used BODS to migrate objects and IS to generate reports
- Knowledge and expertise on BRF+, Creation of the BRF+ Applications, including Decision tables, Rules and Rule sets.
- Experience in working with Webdynpro
- Understanding the dependencies and impact of the load and providing SAP MM/PM Functional support to the developers
- IDOC’s (both inbound and outbound) to move master objects information across the systems
- Data Replication Framework configuration for all the Objects - E.g.: Material, Equipment, Functional Location, Bill of Material etc.
- BRF+ development for effective SAP MDG environment
- Configuration of IDOC (extension and custom)
- SAP BODS for initial load of data using validations and cleansing
- Data Quality Remediation using integration with Information steward for monitoring of the Business rules
- Change Request Step types and the configuration of approval process for a CR
- Preparation of Technical documents for the jobs which are developed
Senior ABAP Consultant
- SAP FICA (Finance and Contract Accounting) and Reports in the Accounts Receivable of Finance
- Migration of Open Accounts Receivables from Legacy to SAP System.
- Complete development activity such as coding, testing and documentation.
- Knowledge and experience on BW/BI, created a Data sources, extractors, Info-cubes, multi-providers & DSO's.
- Development and preparing the estimate of the object, Technical Specification from functional specification, Unit testing
- OOPS ABAP objects.
Senior Software Engineer
- Created Table Maintenance generator (TMG) events to handle data in much easier and convenient way.
- Handled user exits and customer exits to maintain the validations and restrictions for standard transactions.
- Worked with BAPI’S to update values in standard transactions and backend tables.
- Working in Agile model of SDLC unlike conventional processes
- Having Experience and knowledge on SAP workflow, (Task creation, Business objects, Deadline monitoring).
- Participate in project quality management tasks such as peer and quality reviews of specifications, design documents and code.
- Worked on SAP ABAP to develop coding for different kinds of interfaces
- Expertise in performance analysis and tuning using various debugging tools like run time analysis and SQL trace for big tables in finance.
SAP ABAP Consultant
- Analyzing Issues logged by the Employees of the Shell within their EIC - Employee Interaction Center of SAP CRM.
- Preparing DCS and UTP based on the client standard.
- Handling peculiar problems in the process or changes in the CRM EIC which include navigation and
- Solutions in discussion with Technical team