- Possess 13+ years of SAP ABAP experience in programming.
- Expertise in analyzing the R/3 System and proficiency in programming methods, maintaining standard techniques.
- Good functional knowledge of SD(OTC), MM, FI - CO, PP, QM, COPA, WM, YM (Yard Management), Data Migration, TM, FSCM
- Worked on Implementation, Upgrade, Roll-out and Support Project.
- Extensive experience in Testing and Quality management (HP QC).
- Strong experience in Debugging ABAP codes and SAP transaction.
- Experience in Module Pool/Dialog Programming for designing and modifying screens.
- Maintained Structures and Tables in Data dictionary. Created new Data elements, Fields and Transparent tables, Generate Table Maintenance, Created collective/elementary search help and assigning Transaction codes for tables.
- Strong skills in working and managing RICEFW objects, ie: Reports (Classical, Interactive, ALV), Interfaces (ALE,IDOC), Conversions (BDC & LSMW), Enhancements (User Exits & BADI), Forms (SAP Script, Smartforms, Adobe/PDF), BAPIs, BADIs, BDC Call transactions/Session method, Workflow, SAP Query and Report Painter.
- Creation and maintenance of BRF+ rules and determinations
- PPF action and rule maintenance
- Worked on SAP Scripts and Output type Configuration as per client requirements.
- Worked on SAP Query and infosets to add authorization checks and other changes
- Worked on Labels and bar codes.
- Worked on ALE/EDI, creating IDOC objects for Inbound and Outbound, configuring Partner Profiles, Ports, creating and customizing RFC Destinations, Logical Systems.
- Expertise in preparation of Technical specifications and Technical Unit Test Plan. Involved in Code review.
- Worked in integrating SAP with a 3rd party QM system with the help of .NET Connector, Biztalk, Areba, Informatica. (ETL Tools)
- Experience in working Object-oriented approach for ABAP by using classes and methods.
- Worked on BSP in support project.
- Data migration using Winshuttle
- Committed team player with interest and zeal to learn new skills and technologies.
- Good communication and coordinating skills.
SAP Releases: R/3 4.7 and ECC 6.0, SPS3, SPS7, SPS12, EHP4, EHP6
Technical Skills: Reports, (Classical and ALV Reports), ABAP Objects, Data Dictionary, ALE/IDOCS, BDC, User Exit/BADI, Dialog Programming, SAP Scripts & Smart forms, LSMW, SAP Query, Infoset, WorkflowWeb Services, HP-QC, POWL
Functional Skills: SD, Logistics, FI-CO, MM(PTP), QM, PP, COPA, WM, YM, FSCM
Programming Languages & Database: C, C++, JAVA, J2ME, COBOL, Eclipse.
- Played an important role for the successful go-live of the project
- Configured the printer set up for GreerCS
- Maintained BRF+ rule determinations for various activities
- Worked on webdynpro for yard management module
- Developed new smartform required for the new yard.
- Created new POWL Queries as part of reporting activities for the new yard
- Designed the role authorization matrix for new and existing users
- Set up new background jobs which was required for the new yard
- Migrated the existing trailer/data to the new yard
- Configured gatein/gateout/smart gate BRF rules as part of cutover activity
- Created new locations/ uploaded new locations required for the new yard
- Took part in training and testing with key users.
Environment: WM/YM/QM/MM modules, SAP Query, POWL Query, BADI, User exits, Reports, Data Dictionary, OSS note implementation, smartforms, UI5, ODATA, BRF+, Webdynpro.
SAP ABAP Consultant
- Hyper care activity to solve the defects
- Handled new enhancements as part of go live
- Developed new reports for business processes
- Participated in process enhancements
- Developed and maintained Adobe forms / PDF for invoice
- Enhanced Adobe forms/PDF for various output types
- Participated in performance tuning of existing reports
- Created webservices/methods using SPROXY and PI interface
- Prepared test cases and documents for go-live support
- Worked on new pricing routines and maintained existing ones
- Worked on requirement routines, pricing and formula-based routines
- New output types for ASN and in FI and SD modules
- Substitutions in FI module
- Data migration
- Enhanced RMA worklist (MSR CRD)
- MASS material updates (including new z fields in idocs)
- Worked with GTS updates and bypassing GTS for proxy calls using user exits
- Designed updates for GTS while sales order was saved
- New fields in SCASE credit management
- Worked on auto release of SCASE case decisions using webservices on 3rd party approval.
- Added new screens at purchase order header level and item level
Environment: SD/FI/WM/MM modules, SAP Query, Infosets, BADI, PI, User exits, Reports, Output Types, Data Dictionary, oss note implementation, Adobe forms.