- SAP Consultant with experience in Data Governance, Data Migration, Modeling, Datawarehouse and proven ability to deliver effective results and timely reporting within varied dynamic environments.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- SAP MDG
- SAP BI
- Data Modeling
- S/4 HANA
- SAP ERP
- Master Data
- SAP HANA Studio
- SAP BO
- Data Migration
SAP MDG ANALYST
Confidential, Plano, TX
- Actively involved in the requirement gathering, functional specs review, testing, and post go - live data quality initiatives.
- Expertise in MDG Data modeling, UI modeling, Process modeling, Validations/Derivations, and Data replication and experience with BRF+ framework.
- Support functional consultants, business analysts and end users for all master data requirements.
- Strong experience in enhancement of Supplier, Customer, Material domains.
- Rich Knowledge in Workflow Modeling, BAdi, WebDynpro, Search and Duplicate Check, FPM, ALE, IDoc.
- Co-ordinate with Utopia Implementation team, Governance Program Managers, Technical Data Stewards, MDM developers, and Data migration analysts in executing the data governance program.
- Be responsible for Flowserve’s data governance and management program’s documentation and communication.
- Be accountable to IT leadership for the ongoing quality improvement of Flowserve’s enterprise master data.
- Actively involved in SIT, UIT testing for all master data domains in MDG.
- Created field mapping documentation across interfaces between MDG and downstream ERP’s SAP, S/4, ORACLE EBS, Avante, BaaN, I-Series - AS400, Microsoft Dynamics.
- Responsible to provide input into domain-specific data model changes, review and approval of change requests.
- Actively involved in testing of Dell Boomi Integration Interfaces between MDG and downstream ERP’s and Subscribing systems like Salesforce, CPQ, AMP, AIM, Infoshare, VMS, SIW, GBS, GID
SAP Transformation consultant
- Experienced in data based carve-out, merges of SAP Organizational structure.
- SAP and Non-SAP Transformation for IT mergers and acquisitions.
- Experience in blueprint sessions, test migrations, SIT, UAT, defect resolutions, Go-live and Hyper care.
- Created complete set of rule-based data transformation objects for GTS systems.
- Worked in the Data load execution team for test loads and go lives.
- Software-based system scan, in-depth system assessment and comparison.
- S/4HANA migration using LTMC, LTMOM migration cockpit.
- Developed mappings to load the data from various sources using different transformations techniques.
- Harmonizing master and transactional data, Data mapping using field rules and domain rules.
- Data Cleansing - removal of duplicate records and harmonizing, adjusting the address and user data. Experience in trouble shooting in resolving the defects and loading the data in DEV, QA and PROD.
- Experience with HPQC, PANAYA defect management programs.