- 15+ years of professional experience of which over 12 years in SAP as Lead BI Consultant with strong leadership & interpersonal skills. Expertise in Native HANA 2.0 SPS 03, HANA WEB IDE, BW on HANA, SLT, BI, BO, BODS, Tableau, Power BI, Analysis Office & HANA SAC (Analytics Could).
- Experience in working with cross functional & Non - SAP teams, worked as a Lead consultant for projects like on-site & offshore models in areas of SD, MM, FI, CO, PP, PM, S&P in domains like Manufacturing, Retail, Banking & Pharmaceuticals.
- Experience in multiple Implementation and support projects of BW on HANA, Native HANA, BW 7.x, Tableau, Business Objects Data services, BO, Power BI & SAC.
- Expert level Architectural and Modeling experience
- Expert to work in SAP HANA EE
- Complex Modeling using different types of views like Attribute view, Analytic view, calculation view and Analytic privileges using eclips or SAP WEB IDE
- Script based Calculation Views using Table function, SQL Script
- HANA development artifacts: XS Odata, XSJS, Core data services (CDS) to create tables and views
- Performance Optimization / tuning using execution plan, cockpit, and remodeling.
- SAP HANA Data provisioning using SDI flow graph development , SAP Landscape Transformation and SAP Data services , Flat File Uploader for SAP R3/ECC and non-SAP systems.
- Text Analysis with custom directory development and fuzzy logic
- SAP HANA Extended Application(XS), Job Scheduling
- SAP HANA security roles, authorizations and Application Life cycle Management
- SAP Lumira: Data Access and Visualization Extensions
- SAP AO, SAP Design Studio, SAP Cloud platform , tableau, Power BI
- SAP Predictive Analysis: Time series, Clustering, Outlier and Association algorithms for the decision-making process
- SAP Business Objects XI R2/R3 tools such as Universe Designer, Information Design Tool 4.1, Web Intelligence 3.1/4.1, Infoview/Launchpad, Xcelsius 2008/Dashboard Designer and Desktop Intelligence
- Web Intelligence reports development using multiple functionalities such as Merge Dimensions, Filters, Drill Functionality, Ranking, Graphs, Breaks, Crosstabs and Hierarchy
- Building and designing BI reports, dashboards and all forms of user-facing analytical functionality using Webi, Dashboards leveraging SAP HANA database.
- Hands on experience in creating the Business Intelligence reporting & Visualizations using HANA datasource
- Analytics cloud connections for on-Premise & Cloud based including SAP HANA, Business Objects and cloud for Analytics
- Transform (Join or extract data from non-sap sources using Views or apply business logics using SQL) and Visualize the data from various source systems in Analytics cloud, Tableau & Power BI.
- Visualizations & Dashboards using Tableau Desktop & Design Studio
- Worked on BI 7.0 Data warehousing workbench: Production support of Info objects, Info Cubes, Data Store Objects (DSO), Multi providers, Info Sets and Open Hub Services.
- Extensively worked on DTPs, Transformations, Start, End and Expert routines, Info Cubes, DSO Objects, reconstruction, remodeling, repartitioning, open hub destinations, multi providers, Info sets and BI Accelerator.
- Migration of DSO’s and Cubes to “In memory optimized” info providers to support HANA database.
- Experience of pre and post migration activities of database migration option to HANA.
- Created process chains for deleting and recreating the indexes and for loading master data (texts and attributes) and the transactional data.
- Involved in Transactional/Master data loading, Scheduling, creation/monitoring of process chains and resolving of various data load errors.
- Experience in transporting objects from Development to Production
- Create packages to copy the forecast, plan and budget data.
- Configure data manager extraction from ECC and BI system for the actual, plan data
- Well versed with complete SDLC from Requirement gathering, development thru deployment
Software Products : SAP HANA SP12, SAP BI 7.0, SAP BO 4.0
Admin Tools : SAP HANA Studio, SAP HANA Information Composer
Data Provision : SLT, SAP Data Services, Direct Extractor Connection, Flat file Uploader
Reporting : Excel, Business Object Explore, Webi, Dashboard, Lumira, SAP PAL, SAP Analytic cloud
DatabaseTools : SAP HANA Database, SQL 2005 and 2008
ConfidentialLead BI Consultant
Environment: SAP HANA, SLT, SDI / SDA, SAP Analytic Cloud, SAP AO, Design Studio
- Responsible to design and develop more than 15 data lakes for Cargill which are consuming SAP and Non sap data
- Provided and implementated recomandations to improve data hopping at Cargill and reduced IT cost by 1.5 million / year
- Review current SAP HANA and Hadoop architecture for pre build cargill datalake
- Optimized more than 100 hana views as per best practices, decrease computational memory from 450 GB to ~8 GB and brought stabilization in current ecosystem
- Moved custome T-Code logic into SAP HANA and reduce load from transcational system
- Eliminate unplanned downtime in analytic area by setting up query execution threshold limit & visualization plan for RCA
- Replaced Hadoop scoop jobs & Store procedures in HANA by implementing SDI
- Designed and developed flowgraphs by using SDA and brought real time data for reporting
- Implemented XS Jobs for near realtime data
- Replaced scripted calculation views and rank node by implementing Table functions
- Improved reports performance by 10X by optimizing HANA queries
- Provided recomandations and helped business users to improve CRQ approval process
- Coordinated business analysts and team of 11 offshore developers to deliver the project on time without any customer escalations.
- Brought HCI logics and filter conditions in the HANA DB layer and reduced load from HCI
- Conducted, facilitated and lead UAT working sessions with business users for signoff.
- Designed, developed and migrated SAP HANA artifacts (Caluction views ) from lower environment to production by using delivery units
- Managed epics, features, product backlog, Stories and task in azure devops for each sprint.
- Actively participated in sprint planning and rectrospreactive session
ConfidentialLead BI Consultant
Environment: SAP HANA, SLT, SAP AO, Design Studio
- Responsible for delivering the following analytic solutions by using HANA and SAP BO
- Field service representative - Customer Notification
- ZIQ08 - Replace meter order generation
- Developer Refund Report
- BPU Regulatory Reports
- Closely worked with Confidential business users in Project design, roadmap, detail designs and Development approaches.
- Developed MVP as per sprint and moved to production by using CHAMP
- Conducted periodic demo with business and taken the deliverables sign off as per sprint
- Worked with PM for the backlog development in Jira
- Extensively used HTA for HANA views promotion in different landscapes
- Involved in creating a technical design document for each of the reporting areas
- Extensively involved in the training of the end users and creating training documentation
- Developed HANA views, Scripted Views and SAP AO, Lumira, Webi reports