- Eight plus years of Business experience and more SAP FI/CO and Functional experience.
- Strong production support experience in an onsite and offshore support delivery model. Currently serving as a Domain Lead for onsite production support AMAS. Responsible for Root cause analysis, After action reviews and post implementation reviews and address the outcome. Review the KPI s and the SLO s for both ticket based and non - ticket based activities.
- Effective translation of the business needs into technical requirements through gathering requirements, project analysis, process design, configuration, integration testing & go live support.
- Good understanding of Mexico Electronic Invoicing and Localization.
- Gap analysis, blue print, and functional/technical specifications document.
- Experience in developing Process Flow Diagrams and Data Flow Diagrams.
- Good Understanding about the SAP Interfaces US Oildex, Open Invoice, Cashpooler VTM and Concur.
- Experience in reviewing Test Procedures, defining Test cases, reviewing and maintaining Test scripts, analyzing bugs, interaction with team members in fixing errors, automated testing, JAD and User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Handled and supported several Year-end and Period-end closing activities and supported the IS/IT
- Team and end-users in executing their tasks and reporting.
- Hands on experience in dispute management, credit management, deductions management in
SAP FICO Consultant
- Involved in designing SAP Simple Finance solution for client on SAP S/4HANA platform and implementing the S4Hana 1503 (Sinx 2.0) on premises edition for XL brands.
- Worked on New Migrations of Data, which Confidential has bought and implemented them as Plant.
- Worked on small projects for Confidential USA, such as XL Brand, New Banks: CITI and HSBC. And for Confidential Mexico, Sovos Invoiceware Complemento de Pago
- I analyzed the e - Document solution for Mexico (e-Invoicing, and e-Payment ( Complemento de Pago )), and the Mexico Localization (E.g.: E-Accounting), for a future project.
- Part of Implementation Project for BEST Americas Systems similar to the NICE Systems (EUROPE) for Reporting globally.
- Worked on the Data migration for all the Open Items update for Trading partner across all the Confidential entities with SNP Team.
- Data Migration on the Functional Area, Mass update of Field status groups and worked on the New Profit Center derivation logic.
- Migration of Historical Assets data from the legacy system to SAP.
- Update the Business Document centrally up to date as and when there is new change at Configuration level.
- Configured House Banks, Bank account and assign to check a lot. Configured automatic payment program for out-going payments in AP.
- Configured Lockbox Processing, Cash management, Generated bank advice and account posting.
- Imported and processed Electronic bank statement (EBS) and worked with BAI2 file formats.
- Configured and Tested DME set up for company to upload XML file onto respective banks.
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
SAP FICO Consultant
- Configuring the basic settings, maintaining profit center hierarchy, dummy profit center, assignments, CO - objects to Profit Centers, distribution and assessment of costs, planning and development of reports. Created profit center hierarchy and profit centers
- Responsible for supporting Finance migration with respect to business requirements gathering, data mapping, fixed assets migration, open items migration, master data set up.
- Set up Promises to pay, Dispute Management, Deductions Management to interpret and record part payments in AR.
- Set up AR Interest calculation and created variants to run the program.
- Configured Assessment and distribution cycles to allocate indirect costs to various cost center.
- Creation of LSMW and Data migration of Master Records like Vendors, Customers, Cost Center, Profit centers and Internal orders.
- Mass Assignments of Profit Centers to Company Code. Default account assignments for Cost Elements.
- Define dunning procedures, dunning forms, dunning levels.
- Supported the implementation of Customer pick up allowance moving to revenues as part of IFRS16.
- Responsible for year-end close and reconciliation of sub-ledger like A/R, A/P and Fixed Asset
- Designed interfaces between Concur and FI via ALE for FI postings.
- Researched for unsettled costs and fixed the settlement rules, sender and receiver definitions.
- Support PEC activities for COPA interfaces, Top Down distributions and COPA Master Data Maintenance.