- Solutions focused Program/Project/Integration//Delivery Executive with EMBA, PMP certified and 20 years progressive advancement in military leadership, including 10 years international SAP management, delivery and business development of Supply Chain and Logistics Areas for diverse industries.
- Expert at analyzing business needs, creating innovative solutions, and leading cross functional teams to exceed business expectations. In depth strategic experience in developing and delivering multi - generation IT plans.
- Release management, Change Control, Risk management expert, creative thinker and problem solver.
- SAP SCM Certified. 10 SAP Implementations including upgrades with hands on role (including 5 manufacturing).
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Manager IS (SAP Applications)
- Lead transition efforts for SAP Production support for Store Operations functions to outsourcing partners
- Delivered Continuous Improvement Initiatives MM/IM/SD/BI/GTS applications including Stack and Enhancement pack upgrades for ECC, BI, F&R and POSDM SAP Systems.
- Managed Change Control Procedures for Emergency and Periodical Maintenance Releases to SAP systems including Java components for Portal and Mobile applications.
- Experienced in using CHARMs process in Solution Manager.
- Managed risk including comprehensive security planning, compliance, and recovery and continuity.
- Lead MM integration with SD and FI. Responsible for transactional data conversion of MM related data for special order functions during roll out.
- Established and maintained relationships with key users and store operation groups to identify and resolve business issues.
- Orchestrated system development and support activities to meet user needs in a timely and cost effective manner, ensuring project completion as per governance process.
- Managed and tracked progress of multiple development projects, monitoring quality of work and adhering to schedule. This included third party vendor projects also.
- Supervised and administered work plans, projtrac, resource planning and control, status reports, and annual budgets, generating accurate reports and increasing profit for company.
- Selected, developed, and motivated assigned staff to complete projects on time and within budget.
- Coordinated and managed project implementation functions like Requirement gathering, Testing, Documentation, Change Request Handling, Data loads, Training, Cut over tasks, etc. for best practices.
- Lead the Purging and Archiving Project for the SAP platform from planning to deployment as part of Integration and Change Management function/responsibility.
- Member of the Solution Advisory Board for Confidential Canada.
- Led 4-6 member consulting team to design and implement 3 end to end MM and WM projects.
- Spearheaded 14-member team to complete project, exceeding client expectations.
- Conducted workshops/demos for Business Leads and Power Users, using SAP Standard functionalities.
- Created and implemented interface with external/existing Customs Software for Mexico Plants for BOM extracts, Inventory Matching and Material Master Maintenance.
- Partnered with cross-functional teams for account determination and costing objects, shipping and transportation objects and inventory movements and backflush locations.
- Researched and analyzed requirements, determined GAPs with existing processes, and designed solutions for To Be Processes.
- Mapped the Enterprise Structure in the SAP R/3 System using relevant organizational levels.
- Designed and Configured all procurement (both external and Internal). Inter Company, Intra Company STPOs and Third Party POs. Configured Special Procurement Keys for Inter Pant transfers and all related config for STPOS. Configured Release strategies for PRs and POs.
- Configured MRP Controllers, mail delivery and screen displays. Set up MRP Parameters, Production Scheduling Profile and Work Centers. Responsible for sequencing and scheduling MRP runs for plants. Responsible for migrating BOMs and Routings.
- Interfaced forecast from Demand Solutions to populate MRP Planning Tables.
- Configured availability checks and rules for ATP. Used Material Contracts/scheduling Agreements actively for large procurements.
- Used Sub contracting for third Party/ Outside Processes. Designed an indigenous subcontracting Process for Repackaging in one plant.
- Used Vendor Consignment. Designed a custom transaction for Vendor consignment using direct plant transfers as SAP does not support Consignment transfers between plants.
- Coordinated Master and Transactional Data conversion for MM functions from the Legacy system. Tasks include: data mapping, cleansing, preparation of extracts and validation Prepared complex Inventory and Purchasing reports .
- Prepared Test Scripts for Unit and Integration Testing. Conducted Unit and Integration testing with Business leads. Maintained Test Tracker for MM/WM processes.
- Configured stock determination for issue of consignment stock direct for deliveries of Sales Orders and Back flushing for Production Orders
- Configured Cycle count and set up Physical Inventory tolerances for all plants/users.
SAP MM Techno-Functional Consultant
- Received Joint Award: IS Supply Chain for the VFI Implementation at VF Services.
- Achieved end to end implementation of a complex primarily custom AFS application.
- Configured various document types for procurement. Release Strategy for Purchase Orders.
- Orchestrated migration of Master and Transactional data related to MM functions from legacy system.
- Developed Interfaces for SAP inbound and outbound data requirements to/from other systems in use. Created and used custom Idocs.
- Designed and Wrote Program Technical Specs meet custom functional requirements. ABAP developers were located offshore.
- Created complex reports related to inventory management and Procurement. Used dialog Programming.
- Created custom RF transactions for goods movement and Pick Pack and Export of Inventory