- 44 years of business experience in Oil and Chemical Industry, including 21 years of SAP SD/MM module configuration wif 3 full life cycle project implementations spanning all project phases, wif IS - Oil Downstream.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong business acumen in Petrochemicals industries
- Effective problem solving skills and requirements gathering
- Troubleshooting & analytical skills, documentation, of all re-engineered business processes SD and MM, IS-Oil Downstream, Master Data (Customer, Vendor, Material), material and batch classification, Sales documents, Texts, Purchasing, Pricing, Shipping, Transportation, TD shipments, Shipment costing, Billing, Intercompany Billing, Sales support, Outputs
- Post implementation support and system enhancements
- Global implementation of SAP R/3 4.6 - IS-Oil Downstream
- SD / MM core-team member - IS-Oil Downstream Hydrocarbon Product Management(HPM) and Transportation Distribution (TD) specific.
- Americas project start-up phase.
- European roll-out and go-live (UK based).
- Global responsibility for all system-generated outputs.
- Global responsibility for all shipments and shipment costing processing, including TD and Rail.
- System infrastructure project: conversion of all off-sites locations from hard connected printers to internet connection.
- Deliver functional specification in support of new functionality and all enhancements
- Incidents: problem and incidents management wif root cause analysis
- Manage communications between technical and non-technical audiences
- SAP upgrade project from 4.6C, to ECC 6.0.
- Areas of responsibility focused on migration activities relating to Logistics Execution - shipment processing, TD shipments
- Shipment costing, freight settlement, rail
- Support for numerous support pack and EHP upgrades.
- Post implementation support (incident resolution and enhancements)
- Business Intelligence Team (BW) - Data Quality Project wif SAP consultant
- Lead data quality project, identifying data catalog, clean-up activities
- Delivered successful first phase focusing on material master data quality.
- Senior business systems analyst | Confidential / exxonmobil chemical co. |
Global project team member
- Responsible for all design configuration, acceptance testing, and start-up activities for Shipping, Transportation and Transportation Distribution.
- and implementation of all re-engineered business processes.
- Post-implementation developments and support.
- Full life cycle implementation, EU and AP regions.
- Team member for design and implementation of SD module.
- Configuration responsibilities for Shipping and Transportation, quality acceptance
- start-up and support activities post go-live.