- Business and consulting expertise in End - to-End implementations of Convergent Invoicing (CI) and Contract accounting (FI-CA) in S4HANA 1809/1909.
- Strong experience in modeling, optimizing and configuring Master Data for Utilities and Integration across different systems like Telecommunications, Banking, Media, Insurance and Public sector in S4HANA Confidential both national and multi-national organizations.
- Configuration of FI-CA in S4HANA and Convergent Invoicing for different Industries.
- FI-CA Configuration in S4HANA: Automatic Account determination for financial transactions, Contract accounting, Convergent Invoicing, Incoming payments, Payments lots, payments with credit cards, payments Confidential cash desk, Direct Debit Payments, returns processing, clarification processing: Allocation or refund clarified payments, clearing control.
- Dunning by standard procedure and Dunning by collections: Defining the settings for automatic dunning and collections, defining workflows and collection strategies using BRF plus.
- Correspondence: Defining and create different types of correspondence.
- Account creation and replication to FI-CA, Disbursements, Billing and Convergent Invoicing, Direct Debit, Manual payments, payment distribution and clearing of open items, Loans Settlement, open items dunning process, integration with payment engine. Post processing office.
- Migration strategy, configuration and use of migration tools like Migration Workbench.
- Strong in SAP Hybris Billing/Billing & Revenue Innovation Management (BRIM) Solutions, SAP Convergent Charging (CC), SAP Convergent Mediation Zone (CM), Convergent Invoicing (FICA).
- Experience of conducting BBP sessions and creating Business Blueprint (BBP)
- Expertise in customization and configuration of various processes for Hybris Billing involving SAP CC, CI and FICA with Integrated CRM in S4HANA.
- Documents and Postings, Dunning (by dunning procedure and collection strategy), Cash journal, Account Assignment, Returns, Write Off, Instalment Plan, Payments and Security Deposit.
- Billable items, Consumption items, Billing Processes, Invoicing Processes, Partner Settlements, Deferred Revenues, Discounts and Charges etc.
- Chargeable Items, Billed Items, Charges, Charge Plans, Macros etc.
- Expertise in SAP Utilities Billing and Invoicing module and its integration FICA and CRM.
- Experience of implementing various subscription and usage-based scenarios.
- Experience of Migration from SAP Hybris Billing to BRIM, Implement Revenue models including Convergent Charging(CC), Convergent Invoicing(CI), Convergent Mediation(CM).
- Implement CC for Rating and charging and CI(ERP)for Hybris billing.
- Integration with S/4 HANA, SAP S4 Order to Cash, Develop Datahub, Custom Adapters for Migration of Data from SAP S4/HANA into Hybris Billing.
- Expert level experience in configuration of SAP Financial modules: General Ledger (GL), Accounts Receivables (AR), Accounts payables (AP), Assets Management (AM) and Integration with Controlling (CO).
- Expert level experience in SAP BPC (Business Planning and Consolidation).
- Intermediate knowledge of Advanced Business Application Programming (ABAP) and
SAP BRIM Lead Consultant
Environment: S4HANA 1909, SAP BRIM (CC 5.0), SAP Simple Finance
- Worked in SAP BRIM/Hybris Billing Implementation and Configuration in test-driven development environment and replicated to Production environment.
- Worked on various server instances of CC and Functional Expertise in several BRIM process areas including Convergent Charging (CC), Convergent Invoicing (CI), Finance & Contract Accounting (FICA), or Subscription Order Management (SOM).
- Expertise in Testing & Architecture of Technical Solution Design and Vendor Management.
- Configured the following Billing and Revenue Innovation Management(BRIM) components:
- Configured the SAP Convergent Charging (CC) Billing and Sales Solution.
- Setup the SAP Convergent Charging Charge Plans and Tier Pricing in the Core Tool, resolving issues in acquisition and rating of Consumption Detail Records in the BART Tool.
- Created Charge Plan with the integration of Charge Items with Charge Items in CC with Core Tool.
- Expertise in working Offline Batch Process based on Bart Tool for month end activities.
- Configured interface with key processes of standard SAP SOM within the SAP BRIM solution including master data, solution quotes, orders, contracts and product modeling for SAP SOM (Subscription Order Management) in SAP BRIM/Hybris Billing solutions.
- SAP CRM/FI Master data, Service Management, Integration with third party applications, Billing and Sales Orders.
- Worked in document posting by Convergent Invoicing (CI) to FICA Accounts Receivables (AR) and Accounts Payables (AP).
- Stayed update with the industry leading practices in Sales & Distribution and pursue professional relationships inside and outside the company.
- Configured Batch Processing for CDR (Consumption Details Records) for Multiple Billing Cycles for Consumption based clients and subscription based Order Scenarios.
- Worked in document posting relevant to Accounts Payables (AP) and Accounts Receive (AR) in FICA to Simple Finance.
SAP Hybris Billing Consultant
Environment: S4HANA, Hybris Billing, CRM
- Involved for end to end design, configuration and implementation of SAP convergent invoicing among SAP financial and integration with Business Entities.
- Designed Business Blueprint Process for Collections Processes using FSCD (FICA version for Insurance) - Master Data Modeling, Interfaces design for the existing systems, GAAP Analysis.
- Defined the migration strategy Including with the Provision the supportive role in the data migration from SAP ECC to SAP HANA 1809 data base especially for the provision of the data interfacing the mediation CHANNELS and routing provided by the digital routing.
- Designed the Business blueprint documents of functional specifications for the following processes:
- Creation of the Subscription Order Management (SOM) based upon Master Data in S4HANA 1809 and also upgradation of existing Master Data from ECC to S4HANA (for Waymo LLC).
- Configuration experience of the creation of Chargeable Items (CIT) and classes in Core tool of Convergent charging (CC) for the Clients Catalog as per requirements and integrated up to the Charge plan including the Chargeable Items (CIT) and classes by applying certain calculating conditions and parameters.
- Experienced in the creation of Master data in SAP S4HANA 1809 (FI-CA) Master Data Modeling, Interfaces Design for the existing systems, GAAP Analysis, delivery of Blueprint Documents design and functional specifications for the following processes:
- Participation in the workshops for new Business Process Design regarding transportation using the Hybris Billing functionality.
- Provided recommendations for improvements and Best Practices to existing Business Processes with system proof of concept to the Business Process Changes/Proposals.
SAP Hybris Billing Consultant
Environment: SAP Hybris Billing, ECC, CRM
- Provided support End-to-End Hybris Billing experience with focus on Convergent Invoicing (CI) and FI-CA.
- Configured Billable Items (BITs), Billing Integration, Accounts Receivable (A/R) and collection (Dunning, Dispute Management etc.).
- Configuration experience for Electronic Bank Statement and Credit Card processing relevant to Utility, Telecom, Software/High-Tech industry Billing.
- Configuration experience for the consumption item on Diameter and BART Server.
- Performed following tasks include relating to FICA and CRM:
- Monitoring of issue related to replication SAP CRM & SAP CI and SAP HANA SLT.
- Responsible for Proper Flow of Order and Issue related to Enterprise System.
- Fixed issues related to SAP CRM and Fiori, Order place from Fiori application.
- Fixed issues related to Sales Order (Provider Order & Contract), Service order & Request.
- Reconciled SAP Hybris Billing, CRM with CI & CC.
- Fixed issues Related to product sync from EPC (Enterprise Product Costing) to CRM.
- Performed testing and defect analysis for the project.
- Fixed issues related to flow of Contract from SAP CRM to CI & CC.
- Fixed issues related to Billing and Recharge.
- SPOC for MNP (Mobile Number Portability) testing and issue related to MNP order.
- Responsible for end to end flow of Sales Order, Provider Order Contract, Service Order & Service Contract.
- Integration of CRM with Ericsson Granite & CNUM.
- Creation of back ground job & variant for job in Sap Hybris Billing.
- Setting for SOA manager in Sap Hybris Billing with CRM
- Fixed issues related to Service Request and Interaction.
- Ability to lead and facilitate “show and tell” Conference Room Pilot sessions demonstrating the system while explaining the standard processes.
- As member of the s (O2I) team worked independently and provided the support to project management team for order management and billing for consulting services as well as build good relationships with both internal and external customers.
SAP FICO and BPC Consultant
Environment: SAP ECC, SAP SCM, SAP BW
- Preparation & documentation of report’s Functional and technical specification. Reviewed project budgets and resolved discrepancies, requirements gathering, oversaw project teams and client deliverables.
- Gathered business-reporting requirements, designed and developed solutions, tested/verified the solutions and moved them to production, and provided ongoing support.
- Conducted Defect Review meetings with analysts, users and developers to discuss defect reports.
- Involved in Implementing LSA in BW Landscape and LSA++ POC data model in HANA System.
- Worked extensively on creating the data models in the FICO modules (CCA/WBS/GL/FI-AP, AR/PO, COPA and FICO) Extractions and installed Business Content for the other modules such as MM, WM and SD.
- Uploaded cost center data (CO-PA) into cost center for analyzing actual and plan data, replicated data sources, and made delta uploads using time stamp method.
- Self-motivated in handling the work assigned and in adherence with SLA deliverables and meeting deadlines.
- Created custom queries and defined Calculated Key Figures, Restricted Key Figures, Text Variables, etc. For customized reporting using BEx Analyzer, Designed and developed several workbooks and global Views.
- Hands-on experience in Dimensional and Relational Data Modeling: Star Schemas, Extended Star Schemas, Normalization, De-normalization, Performance Indicators (KPI) and other OLAP considerations.
- Creation of Reports such that the execution time is evenly distributed throughout the Report using Restricted Key Figures, Calculated Key Figures, Variables, Exceptions, Conditions and RRI concept.
- Developed BEx Reports and Queries on top of the BW Multi provider’s and created the queries on top of BPC Providers.
- Extensively involved in SAP BW Accelerator (BWA) setup and index creation. Also implemented BWA to improve query performance.
- Strong in BW Performance Tuning (Query and load performance), SQL tuning, indexing and partitioning
- Good experience in researching SAP issues through OSS, applying OSS Notes and creating the Customer Messages.
- Interacted with business analysts, end users, functional experts, process teams, SME’s, Finance controllers, senior managers, executives and COE to identify the requirements.