- me have more than 7 years of experience with SAP. Since my first contact with SAP me liked it alot and since tan
- me have been studying and working with several modules to facilitate the understanding of the processes as a whole, wat me think is very important in watever position me take.
- But specializing on SD and MM modules.
- me highlight my professional profile as dynamic, creative, and flexible, built in the most variety situations demanded by the market.
- me am a hard worker, fast - learner and energetic; always doing my best to solve problems, but also striving to prevent them from happening again.
- Wat me most like is think about how to automate manual routines, to let people use their time to develop things and not just do the same repetitive tasks every day.
- SAP advanced knowledge on SD / MM modules
- SAP medium knowledge on PM / PP / QM / FI-CO / GRC-PI modules
- Cabling / Routing & Switching / LAN and Wireless settings
- Word / Excel / Power Point /
SAP SD/MM Consultant
- System customization on SD/MM modules mainly
- Also supporting users on PM/PP/QM
- Technical specification to ABAP team for customized solutions creation
- Documentation of implemented solutions
Position Sr. Application Analyst
- Support in the modules MM / SD / FI / CO / PP / QM and GRC-PI
- Interface between users and consultants / technical specification
- Control and delegation of internal and external SAP requests
- Creating queries for data extraction and analysis and jobs to automate tasks
Position IT - Technical Support
- Control of internal and external requests (Using the software SysAid + Excel)
- Costumer service (on-site / virtual)
- Computer maintenance: Hardware (Notebooks, Desktops, Avaya IP phones)/ Software: (Windows XP / 7/8, Windows Server, Office and etc.)
Position IT - Technical Support Intern
- Support at employees and students
- Network/hardware maintenance and general software’s support
- Materials buyer and contracting services for IT facilities
Position Network Technician
- Maintenance on Windows 2k3 and 2k8 servers. (Active directory, Policies, etc)
- Technician in Linux networks, maintenance in Linux fedora distributions servers 5 to 14. (Sendmail, proxy, firewall, squid, samba).
Position Hardware Technician
- Assembly, maintenance and configuration of desktops and notebooks
- Sale of computers and peripherals directly to the customer.