- Sr. SAP Consultant with 12+ years of IT and Business configuration experience in Real Estate, Healthcare, Financial, Professional Services, Mass Media, Capital Projects, Facility Management, Manufacturing and Education sectors.
- Strong process and functional knowledge in SAP FI with strong integration with SD, MM, AA, RE - FX and PP.
- Good knowledge of Procure-to-Pay (P2P) (FI-MM) and Order-to-Cash (FI-SD) business processes.
- Facilitates the design, implementation, testing, and go-live of SAP FI - RE-FX module to enhance the clients’ business functionality & overall performance.
- Implemented 7 Full End to End Real Estate Module Implementations with 4 in SAP RE-FX and 2 migrations project from Classic RE to Flexible RE.
- Implemented IFRS16 using SAP RE-FX for Singapore government agencies.
- Strong background and understanding in IFRS16 Leases and Real Estate Contracts.
- Worked as Lead Real Estate SAP Consultant for the projects.
- Successfully delivered demos for IFRS16 to clients & grabbed the project for implementation.
- IBM Certified Real Estate Application Development - TRIRIGA Application
- Hands on experience of SAP FI-GL, AP, AR, RE-FX, SAP AA IBM TRIRIGA, HPQC.
- Strong functional skills in all areas of SAP FI and integration skills with other SAP modules like SAP AA (Fixed Asset Management), RE-FX (Flexible Real Estate).
- Collaborate on innovative solutions to support the future on these areas General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Fixed Assets and Real Estate modules.
- Responsible for SAP FI related support for over 11 external customers.
- Analyze, determine the root cause, recommend and implement solutions/ fixes within Service Level Agreement (SLA) timeframe
- Worked with customers in business process re-engineering, provide quality solutions.
- Able to work independently and work collaboratively as an effectual part of the Team and support other team members
- Very good understanding of Accounting Standards - US GAAP and IFRS16
- Developed logic for complex Financial Statement Reports like Balance Sheet, Income Statement, Foot Note Disclosure, and Cash Flow Statement.
- Ensures that form functionality is developed based on the Business Requirements and use case documents provided by the Project Manager.
- Works closely with the Directors, Project Managers and Development teams to develop, test and make changes to the form functionality as needed.
- Excellent business analytical skills, outstanding written and verbal communication skills and excellent interpersonal communication attributes.
Sr. SAP RE-FX Consultant
- Created Business Blueprint Document, Functional Specification document, Project plan for identified development work, including specifying at a table/ field level of detail for IFRS 16 implementation using SAP RE-FX.
- Independently configured of SAP RE-FX module for Balance sheet valuation of contract for calculations of ROU Asset, Net Present Value (NPV), Interest Expense, Lease Liability and Asset depreciations in SAP RE-FX.
- Implemented various scenarios of IFRS16 to handle initial costs, asset retirement obligation, lease incentives, finance and operating subleases, Rent free using balance sheet valuation configurations in SAP RE-FX.
- Configured integration with SAP FI and Fixed Asset Management (SAP AA) for ROU (Right of Use) Asset for balance sheet valuation of Real estate contracts.
- Configured ROU asset classes in SAP AA for automatic creation of ROU Assets in REFX and its assignment as Contract objects to contracts.
- Configured SAP RE-FX contracts for multiple foreign currencies.
- Prepared User manual/ teaching materials and test scripts and scenarios for IFRS 16
- Strong functional knowledge in SAP FI - GL, AP, AR and AA.
- Creation and Assignment of Posting Period Variant, Number Ranges to Accounting Documents, creation and assignment of Field Status Variant for UAT Sessions.
- Supported Accounts Payable (AP) module to customize Vendor Master Data, creation of Vendor Account Groups, creation of number ranges and assignment of number ranges, creation of Reconciliation Account for Vendors.
- Worked as SAP FI Consultant to support clients with different SAP GL scenarios for GL Postings, Document Parking, Held Documents, Complete Document, Individual and Mass Reversal of Documents, Recurring Entries and its processing using Batch Input Sessions.
- Interacted with Client to Configure Vendor/Customer Groups, Number ranges, Tolerance for Vendors/Customers and Set up Vendor/Customer Master Records
- Created House Banks, Bank Accounts and Check Lots.
- Configured Automatic Payment Program (APP) for Outgoing Payments in Accounts Payable.
- Worked on P2P integration with FICO from Purchase Requisition to Payment.
- Performed Unit testing and Integration testing of solutions configured.
- Performed LSMW to upload contracts in SAP system using standard recording method.
- Created Report & functional design documents for ABAP team to develop custom reports.
- Provided support for End User Training & User Acceptance Testing with business scenarios.
- Provided Post-Go-Live support for respective area to analyses and fix tickets.
Sr. SAP RE-FX Consultant
- Analyzed client’s business needs to identify and develop solutions to streamline client processes.
- Implementing SAP Real estate module as a core team member for DMRC.
- Gathered business requirements from leasing, Finance and collection teams.
- Performing migration from SAP RE Classic to SAP RE-FX.
- Undertaking Implementation, Roll Out and Support projects with high level of contribution at requirement gathering, As-Is process evaluation, BBP, Unit Testing, Integration Testing, UAT, development, error and issue solving during the implementation and post implementation.
- Configured the Business Partner roles, number rages and integration with FI/CO.
- Configured the Business Partner - Vendor, Business Partner - Customer roles and standard creation of Vendors/Customer (Company-code dependent).
- SAP REFX integration with SAP FI for FI-GL, FI-AR, FI-AP and PM.
- Worked on OTC integration with FICO from Sales Order to Billing.
- In-depth experience in providing Functional Inputs to ABAP team for development.
- Testing various scenarios including renewal cases, multiple partners, notice period, floor wise area, chargeable space area, parking slots etc.
- Prepared Functional Design Document for SAP RE-FX Module.
- Prepared UAT documents for Users and assisted users in various RE-FX scenarios.
- Provided training to core team as well as end users for SAP RE-FX Scenarios.
- Worked as SAP FI Support consultant for SAP FI Module.
- Raised and handled various OSS incidents in SAP Launchpad and interacted with SAP for different issues faced by users for SAP RE-FX and SAP FI.
Sr. SAP RE-FX Consultant
- Analyzed client’s business needs to identify and develop solutions to streamline client processes.
- Worked as lead to configure the SAP system for REFX module for client demos.
- Hands on experience of working in 1 on full life cycle implementation using ASAP methodology: from Business Blueprint, Realization, Finalization, to Go-live & Support.
- Configured condition types, Condition Purpose, Flow types, Calculation/Distribution formula and business partners.
- Configured the Business Partner roles, number ranges and integration with FI/CO.
- Configured the Business Partner - Vendor, Business Partner - Customer roles and standard creation of Vendors/Customer (Company-code dependent)
- Configured the field mapping for Business Partner on all RE-FX Account Assignment.
- Configured Filed Status for BE, Building, Property, Rental Object detail on Field Group, Field Status, Views, Stages, Screens, Screen Sequence
- Experience in SAP Flexible Real Estate Management (REFX) modules and integration with FI, MM, PM, PS modules as a functional consultant.
- Configured SAP REFX Module for various conditions, Service Charge keys, Settlement Units for Service Charge Settlement.
- Prepared on Business Blueprint Design Document (BBP), Key Data Structure (KDS) for new configurations for approval before implementation in DEV environment.
- Configured Operational Structure for clients for Various Business Entities, Buildings, and Rental Objects like Rental Units, Pooled Spaces and Rental Spaces.
- Performed functional testing for Periodic, One Time and Reverse Postings for payments.
- Expertise in Configuring SAP REFX processes: Business Partner creation from Customer, Condition Types, Flow Types, Tax Types, and Contracts.
- Strong knowledge on configuring Lease In and Lease Out scenarios in different portfolios like Retail Leasing, Commercial Leasing, Residential Leasing.
- Performed Data Migration from Legacy system to SAP system using LSMW.
- Sound knowledge of SAP Notes for ASC 842 and IFRS16 for SAP REFX.
- Identified RICEFW objects to meet the client specific requirements.
- Facilitate business knowledge on Real Estate & Space Management to team.
- Assisted in developing the solutions strategy and process flow diagrams for Real Estate and Space Management value streams for POCs (Proof of Concepts).
- Research client’s business goals and objectives to offer appropriate solutions in RFPs.
Sr. Real Estate Consultant/ Sr. Business Analyst
- Responsible for creating the Business Requirement Document (BRD) and Functional Requirement document (FRD) for web-based IBM TRIRIGA as per AGILE SDLC.
- Performed 4 End to End Real Estate Implementation for various US based clients.
- Assisted technical team in understanding the functional requirements and assisted in creating Technical Design Document (TDD) for each project.
- Scheduled and performed various internal and client build reviews for the developments in DEV and UAT environment, respectively for different phases.
- Acted as prime contact for Clients & Directors and worked as Project Manager for many projects.
- Maintained the RTM (Requirements Traceability Matrix) for the project.
- Assist development team to be on track with the Project Plan to deliver the deliverables.
- Developed several Data Integration (DI) templates for various interfaces.
- Developed several mapping documents for Data Migration (DM) for Real Estate, Capital Projects, Facility and Portfolio Management Modules.
- Performed rigorous testing and bug fixing for various functional scenarios in Development (DEV) as well as assist clients and business users to perform UAT in QA.
- Prepared mock ups, process diagrams, Use cases & security matrix for the FDD.
- Developed several new functionalities with various Clients as per their business requirements.
- Worked on various complex BIRT Reports (Business Intelligence Reporting Tool) for advanced reports for IWMS IBM TRIRIGA created using ECLIPSE and HELIOS.
- Assisted technical team in designing the report as per the FDD (Functional design document)
- Developed several reports in BIRT to fetch data from different queries to one single report.
- Developed several calculation logics in TRIRIGA Queries to show up field values in Reports.
- Developed several portals as per business needs to show up reports as per security groups for Admins, Preparers, Reviewers and Specialists.
- Experience with Corporate Accounting, Financial Reporting / Statement Preparation and US GAAP Accounting Standards.
- Developed in-dependently several complex logics and Financial Reports for Balance Sheet, Income Statement, Cash Flow Statement, Foot Note Disclosure.
Sr. SAP FI - RE-FX Business Analyst
- Configured the Condition Types Flow types and Condition Purpose.
- Configuration in the area of AP, AR and GL Master Data, configured Chart of Accounts and Account Groups in General Ledger, AP and AR.
- Creation and grouping of Customer and Vendor Master Data
- Worked on AP Outgoing payments and Open item clearing in AP.
- Design and configuration of Automatic Payment Program for AP including Partial Payment.
- Created and Maintenance of Field Status Groups, Posting Keys, Document Types, Posting Periods and Dunning / Payment processes in AR/AP.
- Worked on configuration of House Bank details.
- Configured integration with FI-SD, FI-MM settings.
- Performed regression testing for full business process flow from RE-FX to FI for invoicing.
- Implemented 1 End to End Implementation and 1 Migration Project for SAP FI - RE-FX module.
- Successfully done with migration from Classic Real Estate to Flexible Real Estate with REMICL.
- Resolved errors during Migration process as per SAP Notes for SAP RE FX.
- Configured RE Master Data loads for Buildings, Rental Units, Contracts, and Rental Agreements.
- Configured Accrual / Deferral Engine.
- Captured & Distributed maintenance charges through Service Charges Settlement Process.
- Configured REFX module for Lease In and Lease Out scenarios.
- Integrated RE Module with SAP AA (Asset Accounting), SAP PS (Project System).
- Implemented Real Estate Module across the 7 locations & various Regional & Head office.
- Prepared test cases and functionally tested various business scenarios for different Use cases.
- Involved in developing the Functional Design Document required for the project
- Involved in development of use cases, cross functional diagrams and functional design document.
- Worked on creation of Functional Mock ups for the project using Dreamweaver tool.
- Involved in preparing Process Flow Diagram & other UML Diagrams using MS Visio.
SAP FI Business Analyst
- Responsibilities include system configuration and testing in the areas of FI-GL, AP and AR.
- Customized and Configured the FI Global Settings like Company Code, Company Code Currency, Fiscal Year settings & posting periods, Document Types and Number Ranges.
- Customized and Configured General Ledger Account Groups, GL Accounts, Chart of Accounts, Tolerance Groups & retained earnings account.
- Configured partial, full, residual payments, Open Item Clearing in Accounts Payable.
- Customized and Configured Vendor Account Groups and Vendor Master.
- Customized and Configured Customer Account Groups, Customer Master Records.
- Configured Automatic Payment Program and Dunning Program.
- Configuration of FI-MM & FI-SD Integration.
- Managed technical design sessions, ASD (Agile Software Development) Sessions, working with technical resources, to provide insight during solution and system development.
- Present the client with the As Is &To Be mockups during the ASD workshops and note down the updates as per Business Product owner and Project team members agreement.
- Prepared the Traceability Matrix for mapping the Business Case, CRS (Commercial Requirement for System), SRS, Use cases and test cases.
- Responsible for testing, documenting, supporting and analyzing the insurance claims system and procedures that support the business functions performed in the Insurance Claims Department.
- Performed the Confidential Analysis between the current deployment of applications and future requirements that have evolved due to organizational growth, changes, or strategy.
- Worked with business and QA community to import requirements in requirements module, functional test scenarios, test cases in test plan module, run test cases in Test Lab in HPQC 10.0 (HP Quality Center) with end-user acceptance testing (UAT) sessions.
- Extensively created the Use Cases, Use Case Diagrams and workflows for all the three projects.
- Prepared End User training for the final enhancements and implementation for the projects.
- Prepared the Activity Diagrams for the Account Enrollment, Subscriber Enrollment- Re-enrollment, Insurance verification, Insurance Claims, Inventory control, shipping, distribution and refurbishment of products and services.
Computer System Analyst
- Interacted extensively with the SMEs and stakeholders to identify client business processes and to design the CMP Retail Financial Products with the company's SDLC policies and guidelines.
- Finalized all Business Requirements and attained International Stake Holders and Senior Executive Signoffs for approach, concept, development and delivery calendars for the project.
- Act as Decision Support Analyst in the deployment of an enterprise data warehouse application for Web Services of Citi Market Place (CMP) Global Online Digital System & Technology.
- Modeled the As-Is system and conducted the complete Confidential analysis for the existing system to map it to the To-Be system. Facilitated large-group Business Development Planning.
- Conducted JAD sessions for communicating with stakeholders and project directors; and provided key information to corporate decision makers for planning and program development.
- Involved in VSR to CMP data migration project for the migration of 2500 Web applications/ retail financial products from old legacy system to new one.
- Involved in Writing SQL Queries, Views and Stored Procedures on Microsoft SQL Server.
- Created Data Flow Diagrams (DFD, Entity Relationship diagrams (ERD), Use Cases, Activity and State diagrams, Sequence diagrams, Collaboration and Deployment Diagrams.
Graduate Teaching/ Research Assistant
- Diagnose and solve system/software problems, install applications software as related to research needs like SPSS, Microsoft office, MATLAB, etc.
- Provide computational research support. Perform studies as related to research project
- Diagnose and problem solve as it relates to the research project. Perform study scheduling. Conduct literature searches
- Modify and analyze research data. Tabulate research data. Develop research survey, questionnaire, or tests
- Prepare research manuscripts and research presentations. Develop and maintain research databases