- 15+ years of Data Management (DW/BI/ Integration/ Conversion/ Master data/ Data Governance) strategic initiative project management experience
- A highly - motivated, technical data manager hands-on, self-starter able to manage complex, deadline driven projects. I am accustomed to deliver Projects/Programs working under tight milestones and complex Data sources.
- Clients include Confidential Aerospace, Confidential Specialty Material, Delta Dental Insurance, Kennametal, Peoples Bank, National Semiconductor, MaximIntegrated and Bio-Rad Labs. I have managed target revenues ranging from $2 million to $10 million.
- Technologically proficient: I am highly proficient in Data management solutions - Data Conversion (DC), Datawarehouse(DW), Data Quality Management (DQM), Data Governance(DG), Master Data Management (MDM) and Business Intelligence (BI) Roadmap creation, strategy alignment & execution, Continuous Improvement. I consider myself an expert with Data Piping, ELT/ ETL / BI Tools ( Business Objects Data Services(BODS), Informatica, Cognos DecisionStreams), BI Tools ( BO Webi, Xcelcius, Crystal, Cognos - Report Net, Tableau, PowerBI ), HANA Sidecar solution, Azure Data Management (Data Factory, Data Lake, NoSQL Cosmos DB). I am also very proficient with the Data management tool/ Technologies/ Process.
- Education degree. I have a BE (Mechanical) from P.S.G College of Technology and Post - Graduation in Operations Management from Symbiosis Business Management School.
- Professional Certifications. I have a PMP from PMI Scrum Fundamentals from Scromstudy, Six Sigma Green Belt/ Black Belt from Expert Rating CDMP from ICCP & SAP HANA Certified, Azure Data engineer, TOGAF Level1 & Level 2., Enterprise architect, SAP Model Company for S4/HANA, S4/HANA Center business configuration capability, Migrating Business data to S/4 HANA.
Data Management Solution Architect
- Interacted with cross functional data stewards, project managers, business analysts and Business users to analyze business requirements and outline the proposed solution.
- Created Functional Specification and Mapping documents by Identify the producers and consumers of the master data and coordinating with Business users and SAP functional team.
- Involved into Blue Print meetings on various project phases and have provided inputs on data migration by Collect and analyze metadata about master data from various legacy sources.
- Hands on Data Services Best Practises BPDM/AIO for Material Master, BOMs, Routes, DMS (Document Management System) Material Characteristics and Batch Characteristics, Inventory extraction for Heterogeneous data sources Sales Force (SFDC), Hybris, flat files of fixed format, Excel, CSVs and Databases like SAP HANA, Oracle 11g and SQL Server to SAP ECC and
- Build EDW model using Microsoft Data Factory for operational, Tactical and strategic Reports/Dashboards using Tableau & PowerBI..
- Enable Dual maintatance by:working on Legacy PLM to SAP PLM CRUD interface on near realtime using HANA Sidecard solution.
- Daily Hourly Data interface to JDA Planning - Inventory/WIP/Intransit snapshot and masterdata using SAP SLT & HANA Modeling Sidecard solution by LTRS and LTRC t-code.
- Full load and Incremental load capabilities in a Batch jobs for Mock, EDW Load.
- Enabled performance tuning for the jobs - Caches, Parallel process, Push down process.
- Understand user requirements and developed Data architecture - Data Pipeline, Orcehestration for implementation by ETL & ELT framework.
- Communicate to the business analyst, Data Modeler on a regular basis to be informed on changing requirements or data model design alterations.
- Utilized several transformations in ETL jobs developed using Data Integrator including Date Generation, Table Comparison, Merge, Pivot, Query Transform, Validation, Reverse Pivot, ABAP Dataflow,CDC on Type1,Type2, and Type 3, etc
- Configuration to setup table replication schedules, email notifications and monitor replication status in SAP SLT.
- Deeloped template jobs by implementing best practises for Conversion, DW, DG Rules and Interfaces.
- Implemented Testautomation for 1500+ testcases using HPQC & JIRA
- Change management: Implemented CD/CI using Jenkins, SonarQube & SolarWinds
- Involved upgrading BODS jobs from 4.1 to 4.2 versions by executing existing jobs and make sure jobs are migrated successfully without issues.
- Batch jobs configuration and set repository schedules using Data Services Management Console.
- Enabled Proactive and reactive Data Governance using rules and binding to tables for data profiling and various data quality report & Scorecards using SAP Information Steward.
- Worked on inbound and outbound interfaces for Hybris, SFDC by using adapters in the Data Services.
- Implemented MATMAS/CLFMAS IDOCS for loading new or updated custom materials ZASY, ZPKG, ZSRT, ZFAB, ZUNB, ZROH etc., from Legacy systems.
- Extensively worked on Data HUB during Data Conversion and Data Syndication loads for data accessibility to downstream systems.
- Worked on SAP HANA Data Modeling using Calculation View, HANA Store Proedures and Table function(s) for SCM JDA interface..
- Worked on converting existing BODS jobs to HANA Stored Procedures and Views and schedules job using XS engine in the HANA console.
- Executed S4/HANA Master data proof of value transition used LTMC & LTMOM for Data migration.
- Maxvision IoT Solution- Data Orchestration using Azure Cloud platform for Big Data solution using Data injestion to Data Lake, CosmosDB and enable application to consume Data Insights using Tableau Reports.
- Implemented Semi-autonomous Knowledge Building for the enterpriseKB using Knowledge Graph and WebScrapping.
Environment: SAP Business Objects Data Services(BODS), Python, SAP ECC, SAP HANA, SLT, Hybris, Data HUB,, Microsoft SQL Server, SFDC, Oracle 11g, Toad, SAP Information Steward, Flat files, Azure - SQL Server, Data Lake Gen2, DataBricks, Synapse, Cosmos DB, Blob Storage, LSMW, Idoc, Bapi, HANA Studio.
SAP Data Management Lead
- Create & Execute Roadmap to Migrate date from 126 legacy systems (in which 27 are ERP systems) to SAP ECC & MDM.
- Lead Global blueprinting: Preparation/ Planning/Execution of 3 workshops for Global Blueprinting for Mariposa SAP Data management implementation for next 5 years (2011 to 2016).
- Managed Data quality initiative starting with Plan/Design/Execute/ Publish - Data quality scorecard using SAP Information Steward 4.0 as part of Data Assessment
- Instrumental in Initial/plan/Execute/Control - Data Governance program for Data Preparation projects
- Owned & Collaborate with PMO office with the Data Management related Plan, Schedule, Resources, Risk, Overall status updates.
- Plan/Design/Execution of CRUD process for Master Data for Consolidation Scenario & Central Maintenance scenario
- Delivered Realization activity: First Nor-CAL Go live Migrating data from 7 ERP systems ( Baan IV, V) for SAP MDM, OTC, PTP, PTM, RTR, the LEX business process by executing 5 Mock cycle using SAP AIO BPDM, LSMW for non BPDM jobs
- Development of Custom AIO Jobs (ADRC Segment, Group MRP)
- Delivered Data standardization of Material Description & Customer/ Vendor Address cleansing
- Delivered Data enrichment using D&B for vendors & GTIN for Materials
- Managed and Delivered Data Transformation/ Consolidation/ DQM/ De-duplication to get Golden master data using Merge and match.
- Lead and delivered go-live Cut over activities.
Tools: & Technology: Business Objects Data Services 4.0, SAP AIO BPDM 3.2, BO Designer, Webi, SAP Net weaver MDM, SAP MDG 7.1, Oracle 11, MS-project, Information Steward 4.0.
SAP Data Lead
- External Advisory for CIO office as Data Gatekeeping, Bridging Data ownership between IT & Business
- Instrumental in getting a Business (CIO/ IT Directors/ Head of LOB) Buy-in for using BODS AIO BPDS rather than LSMW
- Lead and managed Blue printing & Realization of OTC, PTM module data migration using AIO BPDM
Tools: & Technology: Business Objects Data Services 3.2, SAP AIO BPDM, BO Designer, Webi, Rapid Marts PP, Oracle 10g, MS-Project
Business Intelligence/ Data Conversion - Program Manager
- Define and gain consensus for the data warehouse business operations support model (evolve existing one)
- Oversee data warehouse release support readiness for new rollouts (Sales Data Mart, Revenue Chain DM, SIOP DM, and FAIR DM)
- Plan for audits and reporting Partner with IT as the support the implementation of the data governance and business operations model
- Partner with functional Business/IT organizations to drive adoption of consistent methods, influence and negotiate standardization and compliance with Enterprise Architecture (EA) / Enterprise Data Solutions Group Support Methodology
- Manage and mitigate data quality issues that arise as a result of operations cases. Define, communicate and manage operations metrics and compliance to those metrics by functional organizations and common SLA issues
- Escalate business decisions required to the Guidance and Steering Committees. Interface with CIO office in creating, Maintaining and follow-up on Monthly Operation report for CIO